Thread: Occupy Wall Street list of demands - are you serious?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Yearly Supporter Nooch's Avatar

Re: Occupy Wall Street list of demands - are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGoodvibes View Post
    Really? Obviously you don't read enough. Is 'oxymoron' your word of the day?

Which part did you specifically take issue with?

I didn't take issue necessarily...although I think you're suddenly close to joining that "vial of nitro" American archetype.

Just saying, you started off defending Vellos which is noble and all, but then you turn around and use generalizations to say "everyone" is getting too wound up and if anyone doesn't understand that then they're an idiot too. Which, to me, contradicts your closing remark of "fucking relax!". People are expressing their opinions about a controversial subject. Just cuz one guy said Vellos is an idiot doesn't mean the whole thread is dripping with vitriol.

Re: Occupy Wall Street list of demands - are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Nooch View Post
    I didn't take issue necessarily...although I think you're suddenly close to joining that "vial of nitro" American archetype.

Just saying, you started off defending Vellos which is noble and all, but then you turn around and use generalizations to say "everyone" is getting too wound up and if anyone doesn't understand that then they're an idiot too. Which, to me, contradicts your closing remark of "fucking relax!". People are expressing their opinions about a controversial subject. Just cuz one guy said Vellos is an idiot doesn't mean the whole thread is dripping with vitriol.
    Oh you just wait a page or two.

Never fear, I'm no closer to going postal than I was ten years ago. I am close to finishing my degree though.