Thread: RPS Advanced Racing School now with spots open July 11/12

RPS Advanced Racing School now with spots open July 11/12

Hey Guys,

My most sincere apologies. I have been swamped and have FINALLY caught back up. First off, the school is now on Monday/Tuesday July 11th and 12th.

We have a few spots open from folks who can't make this rescheduled event. We are opening up one section for non-racers. Groups of CSC members (3 or more) recieve 75.00 off the school price each IF THEY SIGN UP TOGETHER. (NOTE: All bikes must have drain plugs, etc. SAFETY WIRED.) http://www.roadracinghelp.com/ARS/school.jpg

THE GREAT NEWS!!! The school curriculum rocks. As most know, this curriculum is based around the final work that we focused on new AMA star Shea Fouchek. Ty Howard and I personally used THE EXACT SAME CURRICULUM that you will use at the school. More info at Shea can be found at:

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...?article=22872

You can view more information on my website and click on the "school" link. www.roadracinghelp.com

You can also reach me at 281 225 2474.

Look forward to seeing you all!!!

Marcus

Re: RPS Advanced Racing School now with spots open July 11/1

Quote Originally Posted by marcus mcbain";p="212800
    Hey Guys,

My most sincere apologies. I have been swamped and have FINALLY caught back up. First off, the school is now on Monday/Tuesday July 11th and 12th.

We have a few spots open from folks who can't make this rescheduled event. We are opening up one section for non-racers. Groups of CSC members (3 or more) recieve 75.00 off the school price each IF THEY SIGN UP TOGETHER. (NOTE: All bikes must have drain plugs, etc. SAFETY WIRED.) http://www.roadracinghelp.com/ARS/school.jpg

THE GREAT NEWS!!! The school curriculum rocks. As most know, this curriculum is based around the final work that we focused on new AMA star Shea Fouchek. Ty Howard and I personally used THE EXACT SAME CURRICULUM that you will use at the school. More info at Shea can be found at:

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...?article=22872

You can view more information on my website and click on the "school" link. www.roadracinghelp.com

You can also reach me at 281 225 2474.

Look forward to seeing you all!!!

Marcus
    Does this qualify for MRA license and is it at a track in CO or Texas?

Although I am accredited with WERA, I have not made any arrangements for licensing through anyone else.

I don't do "licensing" in this school, because it takes about 3 hours out of the normal curriculum if done properly. As I tell my students, a race license school is there to ensure that when the shit hits the fan on a live race track, you might know what to do. Race license schools have little to do with riding and are about procedure, flags, and safety.

Oh yeah, the school is at Second Creek.

Marcus

Quote Originally Posted by marcus mcbain";p="212800
    Groups of CSC members (3 or more) recieve 75.00 off the school price each IF THEY SIGN UP TOGETHER.
    Marcus, is this in addition to the $100 "early bird" (before July 2) savings?

NO!!!

Anyway, we ended up having about 8 openings as the shift from weekend to weekday really wreaked havoc for most that are fighting the job for vacation just to race.

Just want to fill it up so we can have a great time.

We are giving away Komodo boots, leathers, gloves, etc. Lots of stuff on the way.

Marcus

Hey Guys,

Just a reminder, still have 4 spots left. All entries are 550.00 up until 7 days before the event. This is an awesome school and the feedback has always been substantially great!

Here are few of the perks of the school:

Complete skill building and technique training to allow all levels of riders to improve their track performance

All students and their tuners receive over 100 pages of classroom handbook and technical manuals

Special classroom instruction for mechanics/tuners over bike setup and strategies.

4-1 student/teach ratio

All students will receive video based feedback from Ty Howard and staff members

Complete instruction on how the fastest riders approach setup

RPS allows the riders tuner/pit member to attend the class and receive a free maintenance and setup class

Thanks Again,
    Marcus McBain