Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Qaddafi killed (photo, graphic)

Qaddafi killed (photo, graphic)

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10...ommander-says/

DEVELOPING: Libyan strongman Muammar Qaddafi is dead, according to a spokesman for the National Transitional Council.
    Qaddafi died of wounds suffered during his capture near his hometown of Sirte on Thursday, Reuters and Sky News reported. U.S. officials say they are working to confirm the NTC's claim.
    "Qaddafi is dead. He is absolutely dead ... he was shot in both legs and in the head. The body will be arriving in Misrata soon," media spokesman Abdullah Berrassali told Sky News.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10...#ixzz1bKhNncK0

A witness of the attack told the Associated Press Television News that he struck Qaddafi with his shoes after he was shot.
    Information Minister Mahmoud Shammam said he has confirmed that Qaddafi was dead from fighters who said they saw the body. He said he expects the prime minister to confirm the death soon, noting that past reports emerged "before making 100 percent confirmation."
    "Our people in Sirte saw the body ... Mustafa Abdul-Jalil will confirm it soon," he told The Associated Press. "Revolutionaries say Qaddafi was in a convoy and that they attacked the convoy."

Col. Roland Lavoie, spokesman for NATO's operational headquarters in Naples, Italy, said the alliance's aircraft Thursday morning struck two vehicles of pro-Qaddafi forces "which were part of a larger group maneuvering in the vicinity of Sirte."

"These armed vehicles were conducting military operations and presented a clear threat to civilians," Lavoie said in a statement.

A commander of the new regime forces told AFP one of Qaddafi's sons, Mutassim Ghadafi, was also killed Thursday.

"We found him dead. We put his body and that of [former defense minister] Abu Bakr Yunis in an ambulance to take them to Misrata," Mohamed Leith said.

Celebratory gunfire and cries of "Allahu Akbar" or "God is Great" rang out across Tripoli as the reports spread. Cars honked their horns and people hugged each other. In Sirte, the ecstatic former rebels celebrated the city's fall after weeks of bloody siege by firing endless rounds into the sky, pumping their guns, knives and even a meat cleaver in the air and singing the national anthem.

Despite the fall of Tripoli on Aug. 21, Qaddafi loyalists mounted fierce resistance in several areas, including Sirte, preventing Libya's new leaders from declaring full victory in the eight-month civil war. Earlier this week, revolutionary fighters gained control of one stronghold, Bani Walid, and by Tuesday said they had squeezed Qaddafi forces in Sirte into a residential area of about 700 square yards but were still coming under heavy fire from surrounding buildings.

Reporters at the scene watched as the final assault began around 8 a.m. and ended about 90 minutes later. Just before the battle, about five carloads of Qaddafi loyalists tried to flee the enclave down the coastal highway that leads out of the city. But they were met by gunfire from the revolutionaries, who killed at least 20 of them.

Sirte -- Qaddafi's hometown and the last bastion of his supporters -- was the last holdout against NTC forces. The town's capture, which both military officials and new regime political sources said was expected later Thursday, would pave the way for the NTC to officially take control of Libya and move its headquarters away from its Benghazi stronghold in the east to the capital, Tripoli.

White House officials are monitoring the developing reports, but are unable to confirm the status of the former Libyan leader.
    Libyan fighters captured Sirte Thursday, two months after the fall of Tripoli.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said her department was still attempting to confirm the reports.

"[We] can't confirm Qaddafi's capture or death but if it's true, it's a big sigh of relief," Clinton told FOX News White House correspondent Wendell Goler, who is traveling with her in Pakistan. "One more obstacle removed but we still have a steep climb ahead."

U.S. Senator John McCain, R-AZ, said the death of Qaddafi "marks an end to the first phase" of the Libyan revolution.

"While some final fighting continues, the Libyan people have liberated their country," the statement read. "Now the Libyan people can focus all of their immense talents on strengthening their national unity, rebuilding their country and economy, proceeding with their democratic transition, and safeguarding the dignity and human rights of all Libyans. The United States, along with our European allies and Arab partners, must now deepen our support for the Libyan people, as they work to make the next phase of their democratic revolution as successful as the fight to free their country."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Last edited by Clovis; Thu Oct 20th, 2011 at 08:53 AM.

Re: Qaddafi killed (photo, graphic)

One more scumbag down, million more to go
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Checkmate...

About time! That bastard was a psycho bedouin. My step father was from Libya and the stories he told about how nice the country was before he came into power...

My step-dad's best friend had his back broken as a teenager when he was tortured by Qaddaffi's men.
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522

AKA "Devaclis"

I'm glad it was his own people and not a SEAL team. We do not need to be in the business of taking care of everyones problem over there. But, now that he is gone, we can start supplying arms to the next person who is going to be dictator in that country. Ah, the circle of life........
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaclis View Post
    I'm glad it was his own people and not a SEAL team. We do not need to be in the business of taking care of everyones problem over there. But, now that he is gone, we can start supplying arms to the next person who is going to be dictator in that country. Ah, the circle of life........
    Lol
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

AKA "Devaclis"

Rob, bring your sig back. If people are uncomfortable it is because:

They are sitting on their balls
    They are sitting on their creepy uncles lap
    They don't like people with morals different than their own

In any case, it is their problem, not yours man.
    First rule of the internet: *bleep* you and everything you stand for. Second rule of the internet: FKZOR U AND RRYTHING U STND FR!

I'm not the one that took it down. Knowing this place I'd get Barn'd for throwing it back up.

AKA "Devaclis"

I'll throw it up on my sig. My people have been dealing with Nazis for over 60 years. It's kind of funny that a forum is now feeling responsible for what people see at work. May as well take down the Sexy women thread too. Someone might open that at work and blame the CSC for getting fired.

AKA "Devaclis"

Wait, there are pictures of a murdered man in this thread and you can't have a picture of a hot chicks ass being slapped with glitter? What the motherfuck?

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

People have a choice to open a thread about sexy women, or graphically-bloody pictures of a killed dictator (which have been on the TV nonstop for hours). However when pictures of glitter getting slapped on an ass are appearing randomly across threads having nothing to do with glitter getting slapped on asses, it becomes less about peoples' choice to view it.

The admin decision, made by me and really not up for voting, was intended to protect people from their panty-wadded management getting the wrong idea about their work activities online and firing them -- which is a definite possibility, and people have lost jobs over things like that. We let a lot of that stuff slide on here, but there were legitimate complaints about it affecting someone's ability to put food on the table, and that's not cool.

But then you're all fucking rocket scientists and philosophizers, and knew that already...
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Wait, there are pictures of a murdered man in this thread and you can't have a picture of a hot chicks ass being slapped with glitter? What the motherfuck?
    That's a zombie duh!

But please this forum needs some glitter ass slapping action we all do!

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    People have a choice to open a thread about sexy women, or graphically-bloody pictures of a killed dictator (which have been on the TV nonstop for hours). However when pictures of glitter getting slapped on an ass are appearing randomly across threads having nothing to do with glitter getting slapped on asses, it becomes less about peoples' choice to view it.

The admin decision, made by me and really not up for voting, was intended to protect people from their panty-wadded management getting the wrong idea about their work activities online and firing them -- which is a definite possibility, and people have lost jobs over things like that. We let a lot of that stuff slide on here, but there were legitimate complaints about it affecting someone's ability to put food on the table, and that's not cool.

But then you're all fucking rocket scientists and philosophizers, and knew that already...
    Engineer's... you forgot Engineer's too.

Oh yea don't barn me i was just pointing that out!

AKA "Devaclis"

^^ See! This man knows what it's all about!

AKA "Devaclis"

lol this fucking place is in need of a regime change. The reasoning behind the control is bullshit. "They have to open the page..." They have to open the fucking site too. They have to open their browser. They have to turn their computer on. You are just trying to control what they do and do not see. That is the problem. You want to install Net Nanny on their work computers in case they see some innapropriate things? I told Bob I was going to lay off the admin abuse here but seriously, fuck this. If I can't say anything about it, if it scares you, makes you mad, or you just don't want your users to see what I am saying then ban me. Delete me, I don't care. You assholes are on a power trip and it's not cool.

Dicks.

ibtl ...and banning
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

I brought all my shoes and all my glasses so I would have them

In before thread lock!
    ~Travis~
    It's okay...I'm a Doctor.
    Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Everybody on CSC knows everything
    2003 GSX-R600 - Former Love
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R - Former Love
    1999 Suzuki TL1000R - Former Love
    2004 DRZ400E - New Dirty
    2002 KFX 650 - Quad

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    We let a lot of that stuff slide on here

You keep using that phrase. I do not think it means what you think it means.

wjw... this is freakin ridiculous.

You guys think you can do a better job, then go big... https://www.vbulletin.com/

But no, you'll just bitch and moan, complain about the tyranny, then go on doing nothing.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

aka - The Devil Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    You keep using that phrase. I do not think it means what you think it means.
    You seem a decent fellow - I hate to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    wjw... this is freakin ridiculous.

You guys think you can do a better job, then go big... https://www.vbulletin.com/

But no, you'll just bitch and moan, complain about the tyranny, then go on doing nothing.
    Not so much bitching and moaning on my part...more like poking with a stick and laughing. Wankers bitching about seeing a glitter slapped ass while looking at a non work related site on company time is pretty retarded...if you ask me.

Deva sounds drunk... or maybe just trolling?
    George Mock | 2008 ZX6R | GoPro Hero | 3:551 5806

Sounds like winter hit the CSC early...
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC]