Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone 4gs vs nexus prime

Re: iPhone 4gs vs nexus prime

Quote Originally Posted by isaiahchavez View Post
    Damn good point
    Also - one last nice thing about Android phones -- you can swap the batteries if need be. Granted, this isn't even a concern 85% of the time and in normal day to day life - but it's a lifesaver those few times I've needed it. When traveling, and knowing I may be without access to a charger for a day or more, it's certainly comforting knowing I can swap out battery packs as needed and have uninterrupted access to my phone and email.

Forget about powering down, limiting usage, or "conserving" your battery... just change batteries!

I've had each gen of the iPhone so far except the 4S and I'm pretty sure I'm going to skip that and get a Galaxy Nexus, probably not till late winter though. I'd really like to have that larger screen. I'm a little worried about the software not being as smooth, but its worth a try for the 4.5 inch screen.
    To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive

Hyper 1100
    KTM 450 XCW

Senior Member Yearly Supporter green_zx7r's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    Also - one last nice thing about Android phones -- you can swap the batteries if need be. Granted, this isn't even a concern 85% of the time and in normal day to day life - but it's a lifesaver those few times I've needed it. When traveling, and knowing I may be without access to a charger for a day or more, it's certainly comforting knowing I can swap out battery packs as needed and have uninterrupted access to my phone and email.

Forget about powering down, limiting usage, or "conserving" your battery... just change batteries!
    Again, the flexibility I like. This is true except for the new Motorola Razor in order to keep it thin... I don't freaking need it that thin. My X2 is thin enough. Let me keep a spare battery handy and let me swap it if/when I want to!
    Yusuke (U-skay)
    2002 WSBK Eric Bostrom Monza Wild Card Replica ZX-7R
    2006 Track prepped ZX-6R

Always and forever will be a Kawasaki rider.

Does anyone know if theres an app to access ur itunes remotely but using and android phone