Thread: Moto-Garage

Thumbs up Moto-Garage

I want to start by saying I do not let anyone touch my bikes. In ~50k miles, my Triumph has only been in a shop twice, once for recall work, and once for tires when I didn't have a garage, and both times I got the bike back with something broken or otherwise screwed up.

The other day I finally got around to replacing the t-stat and putting antifreeze in the GSXR. In my Saturday morning froggy-ness, possibly cause by Friday night shenanigans, I managed to cross thread a bolt into the engine case, then to add insult to injury, I snapped off a thread chaser in the process of trying to salvage the threads. At this point I decided to cut my losses and call a shop, mainly because the thread repair kit would cost more than having someone else do it.

This is where Scott Jensen at Moto-Garage comes in. I talked to him on Tuesday, dropped the bike off Wednesday morning, and he gets back to me that afternoon saying the bike is done, and I pick it up Thursday morning. There were no signs of anyone working on it, no metal shavngs to be found, and it was cleaner than when I dropped it off. He even walked me through what he did to repair it. Quick turn around, fair price, and very professional.

If you need anything done to your bike, hit up Scott and he will take care of you. When I picked up my bike there was a 60's vintage Z50 on a lift, next to a trick CBR 1000 race bike, next to a snowmobile. He does everything from complete superbike builds to scheduled maintenance...chances are, he's got you covered

http://www.moto-garage.com/
    Last edited by OUTLAWD; Fri Nov 11th, 2011 at 11:16 AM.

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Re: Moto-Garage

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAWD View Post
    I want to start by saying I do not let anyone touch my bikes. In ~50k miles, my Triumph has only been in a shop twice, once for recall work, and once for tires when I didn't have a garage, and both times I got the bike back with something broken or otherwise screwed up.

The other day I finally got around to replacing the t-stat and putting antifreeze in the GSXR. In my Saturday morning froggy-ness, possibly cause by Friday night shenanigans, I managed to cross thread a bolt into the engine case, then to add insult to injury, I snapped off a thread chaser in the process of trying to salvage the threads. At this point I decided to cut my losses and call a shop, mainly because the thread repair kit would cost more than having someone else do it.

This is where Scott Jensen at Moto-Garage comes in. I talked to him on Tuesday, dropped the bike off Wednesday morning, and he gets back to me that afternoon saying the bike is done, and I pick it up Thursday morning. There were no signs of anyone working on it, no metal shavngs to be found, and it was cleaner than when I dropped it off. He even walked me through what he did to repair it. Quick turn around, fair price, and very professional.

If you need anything done to your bike, hit up Scott and he will take care of you. When I picked up my bike there was a 60's vintage Z50 on a lift, next to a trick CBR 1000 race bike, next to a snowmobile. He does everything from complete superbike builds to scheduled maintenance...chances are, he's got you covered

http://www.moto-garage.com/

Snapping a tap off fucking sucks!!!!!!!!

Re: Moto-Garage

I have touched your bike when it was at bike night! Didn't realize I was so special
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!