Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Still getting screwed by tri-city.

Re: Still getting screwed by tri-city.

Well, the lawyers we have spoken to basically told us we dont have much of a case. The insurance company gave us 900 and we're keeping the bike. The other guys insurance got a hold of us and they are going to take the hit so we will get our 500 deductable also. In the end $1400 and we get to keep a perfectly good running bike.

That said, I'm still really confused about whether this bike is totalled or not. The instance company is not taking our title away or having us file any paperwork, so it still looks like a normal title...

In the end, I know I need to be thankful that we are going to be able to fix most of the problems without paying out of pocket but there is still a part of me that feels like tri-city pulled a fast one.

Seriously though, I wouldn't recommend them to any friends and if you end up working with them I hope you have a better experience.

Also a side note:

Texas sucks! We both have great jobs with great pay. A house on a ranch and an apartment literally across the street from the Alamo (it's totally haunted, I only sleep there once or twice a week when I'm to exhausted to make the 40 mile trip home) rent free, and there haven't been any bad riding days. However, we still have NO friends and we both work 60+ hours a week. Anyways, we miss you guys a lot and hope you're enjoying the snow.

Re: Still getting screwed by tri-city.

did you ever mention what insurance you use
    and did you ever get a copy of the Insurance claim that shows it was already paid out on.

Just wondering im pretty sure you done and through with it
    No tickets YET this year *Knock on wood*

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr