Thread: A Picture is worth a thousand words...

A Picture is worth a thousand words...

Check out the pics.. I'm by no means trying to start another pissing match on who did what and whose fault it is.. just thought it was interesting to see the pics .. Since I was racing and didnt see the wreck or anything.. when i came across this It interest me.

Pics start on the last pic on the third row and go on to page 6.

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...&ts=1119042241

Cheers everyone.. see you @ CDR

MV

Wow, a picture really is worth a thousand words!

Re: A Picture is worth a thousand words...

Wow! 29 was passed 313 on the straight (both still on the front brakes hard) looks like 313 through it in on him????. I take it 313 did'nt see 29????
    Did I just go down??????

Hmm, I just realized that the first post has been edited, and his perspective of the crash has been removed, but you should be able to figure it out from other peoples posts, and some of his later comments.

Saw this earlier.

Wow! Talk about beating a dead horse. I’m not sure what to make of this. I’m not sure why it is worth anyone’s time other than Jim & myself. Guys…I have already apologized to Jim privately for getting carried away on the original thread. I don’t know what you are trying to accomplish by continuing this. Do you want me to admit I reacted poorly to the incident? Sure… guilty as charged. I’ve certainly learned my lesson to keep my cool both on & off the track. In general I try to do a good job of that. I apologize for having a lapse in judgement.

I’m not sure what you think these pictures show. I’ll concede that he did not T-bone me as I originally thought and that he did have about a half a bike length lead …but only after we were into turn 1…which is shown in the pics based on our position relative to the grandstands… not on the straight as alleged. Notice both Jim and I are fairly vertical...going straight. I hope I don’t need to explain why that is a problem. Look at everyone else coming through this exact same location and they are leaned in looking through the turn… we are not. Also…I’m not sure where you see me turning directly into Jim. Yes… my wheel is off the ground in the one photo…but that is after we made contact and my control of the bike was severely compromised at that point.

I have got to tell you guys that my enthusiasm for racing has taken a hit after all of this. I’ve tried to be big about this… and take heed of what everyone had to say in the original post. Once I had time to get over the initial shock of the situation… I was able to think things through after a few days and realize the error of my ways. It won’t happen again. I sure hope this is at an end. If someone feels like this must continue however…be a grown up about it and approach me in private with a pm.

Anyhow…those who are racing CDR this weekend… be safe. I hear the track is worse than ever from all the rain we’ve been having. Good luck out there!
    MRA#313

Hey man, don,t let it get ya down. I am sure they saw you publicly jump on Jim, but have not seen you do the same for the apology . Type A personalitys are a bitch . I know as I am a pilot and see one in the mirror every morning . Glad your getting better and take it with a grain of salt. get back out there and let it be water under the brigde, as the rest of the group (I HOPE) will.

Enjoy CDR and be safe to the rest of you all, I am off to Kasekstan (sp?) for 3 days .
    Christopher MRA 915
    02 GSXR 750 (first racer)
    04 R1 (current racer)
    02 VTX 1800R (gone)
    02 Shawdow 750 (gone)
    05 ST 1300
    02 WR 426
    95 KX 250
    03 Zuma
    06 PW 50 (Hunters first bike)

Time to put this to rest.

Alan, I will be at CDR tomorrow. I pitted at the west end of the north lot 2 rows in from the track entrance if you want to stop by.
    Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

Nevermind...
    03 zx6rr (soon to be race)
    MRA#533 novice

Both parties have indicated a desire to drop the matter. At first it was said that until photographic evedince was uncovered no one would know. Well here you have the only, best pic's that have surfaced and they say what they say and no more. Lets move on. Were racing CDR this weekend so we can move to this one.

Locking for good measure.

Thanks for settling this offline, guys..