Thread: Twin Peaks at CDR

Twin Peaks at CDR

We will have the Twin Peaks trailer at CDR for Satuday and Sunday. We plan on having a few sportbikes on Display and we are also taking Thumpstars there.
    "What is a Thumpstar?" you ask.
    A great little dirt bike that we can't keep in stock. 50cc size bike with 120cc motor. Full suspension upgrade and they ROCK! I have sold a few to CSC members already and we just got more in that will be at CDR for display and sale. Anyway check them out if you are looking for a great fun toy that you can actually ride and have fun with unlike the pocket bikes.
    Full part replacements and upgrades are available through Twin Peaks and basically all Honda CR50 parts are interchangeable. Take a look you won't be disappointed

Re: Twin Peaks at CDR

Wahoo please check PM box.. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wahooman";p="215038
    We will have the Twin Peaks trailer at CDR for Satuday and Sunday. We plan on having a few sportbikes on Display and we are also taking Thumpstars there.
    "What is a Thumpstar?" you ask.
    A great little dirt bike that we can't keep in stock. 50cc size bike with 120cc motor. Full suspension upgrade and they ROCK! I have sold a few to CSC members already and we just got more in that will be at CDR for display and sale. Anyway check them out if you are looking for a great fun toy that you can actually ride and have fun with unlike the pocket bikes.
    Full part replacements and upgrades are available through Twin Peaks and basically all Honda CR50 parts are interchangeable. Take a look you won't be disappointed

I saw those things out there how much for one with our CSC discount?

MV

Loopty
    Pronounced with an "oopty"
    I think he said they are $1700? CSC get's a 10% discount on them.
    MRA 33 (Retired)
    502- RIP my brother

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopty";p="215483
    Good lord that sounds Steep to me. No thanks

MV

Quote Originally Posted by *MV* #33";p="215484

MV
    Considering new XR50's are over $1k, I think it's actually a pretty sweet deal. I just wish I had the extra cash for a couple of them
    The rolling chicane formerly known as RockyR6

MV
    Steep to what? A tri-cycle maybe j/k Mike I saw you walk by but didn't get a chance to talk to ya.

For clarification......
    These are Thumpstars......basically 50cc size bike, but has 120cc engine, full suespension, stainless brake lines, disc brakes front and rear, and electric start.
    Full line of upgrades and parts available including motard type tires with a replacment of the front wheel.
    I want to mini motard one in the near future Before you mock one, you need to ride one......there is more power in that little thing than you think.
    Price? Well considering what other bikes are selling for and how much people pay to upgrade to get to where these things are stock they are very well priced! We can't keep them in stock and have sold a bunch since we started carrying them. So, if its steep there are more for everyone else who wants one.......come up and ride one. We will have them out on our Dyno Day for riding and for sale.
    Oh, yes since these are under "parts" you do receive a 10% discount on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahooman";p="215657

MV
    Steep to what? A tri-cycle maybe j/k Mike I saw you walk by but didn't get a chance to talk to ya.

For clarification......
    These are Thumpstars......basically 50cc size bike, but has 120cc engine, full suespension, stainless brake lines, disc brakes front and rear, and electric start.
    Full line of upgrades and parts available including motard type tires with a replacment of the front wheel.
    I want to mini motard one in the near future Before you mock one, you need to ride one......there is more power in that little thing than you think.
    Price? Well considering what other bikes are selling for and how much people pay to upgrade to get to where these things are stock they are very well priced! We can't keep them in stock and have sold a bunch since we started carrying them. So, if its steep there are more for everyone else who wants one.......come up and ride one. We will have them out on our Dyno Day for riding and for sale.

Sounds good bro.. I will have to ride one.. When I said steep I should have said Steep for my racer budget

Quote Originally Posted by *MV* #33";p="215659
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahooman";p="215657

MV

For clarification......

Sounds good bro.. I will have to ride one.. When I said steep I should have said Steep for my racer budget
    Totally understand bro If you come up next weekend either day take one out for a ride. No matter what at least you can have some fun riding it around

Will you be at La Hunta with one those?
    Do you have any pictures posted?
    '01 SV 650 S
    '08 Gary Fisher mtn. bike
    '69 Austin Healey Sprite
    '92 GTI

Quote Originally Posted by Buddau";p="215701
    Will you be at La Hunta with one those?
    I am debating going down there....never been and it might be fun?? If I do go I will be one or two.
    I will also get one down to Stan's in Lafayette if anyone wants to come there (a little closer) if need be. The first one I took there was gone the same day......let me know.
    I will keep ya posted on my travel plans to the races......

These little bikes are actually pretty sweet.

If you ever get the price to $1500 out the door, sign me up for one.

dave@MotoSix DOT com |
    MRA #31, WERA #311

Sold a couple today at our Dyno event. With your CSC discount they come out to $1610.00 I believe..........

Thats oh so close!

dave@MotoSix DOT com |
    MRA #31, WERA #311