Thread: Bimota Moto 2 + SBK. Fuck yea.

Bimota Moto 2 + SBK. Fuck yea.

Love it

RRW: http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/...?article=46871

Xaus Tests New Bimota Superbike, Moto2 Racebike At Almeria

BIMOTA relaunch. A positive shake down about the MOTO 2 and SBK project.

BIMOTA's back at his beginnings. The ultimate Italian motorbike brand set today its first step finalized to the big comeback project.

Launched in the 70s, the brand has always been a protagonist introducing new technologies that later designed on its own models.

BIMOTA today has officially set up the BIMOTA Research Development Department, thanks to a joint venture with EDO Racing that will manage the marketing and development area.

BIMOTA is back on track in Almeria with the newest MOTO 2 version, the HB4 2012. A slighly improved motorbike where aerodynamic studies allowed an extremely low CX that led to improved timings and even less workloads. Furthermore, big news about the fresh-new partnership with BITUBO suspensions that already gave great results.

Improvements really appreciated by the team manager Ruben Xaus, that worked together with the tester, achieving with BIMOTA RDD by EDO important outcomes to continue the developments.

A first step for what concern the SBK project as well, since the brand is willing to work on it in the near future and is absolutely open to the possibility that already this year, the bike could hit one round.

Ruben Xaus - team manager - ”I'm part of BIMOTA since a few months and I'm trying to bring my whole experience as world-known rider. I decided to create a development project, a joint venture with EDO Racing that could allow more flexibility and a faster service so the company can fully concentrate on the planning and prototyping. I really liked the HB4 2012 and its easyness to ride. It really "feels" the adjustments and the BITUBO suspensions really helped. SBK is at its beginnings. We just had to check different solutions about the chassis and from the next step forward we'll get to know better which is our project-competitiveness level."

Re: Bimota Moto 2 + SBK. Fuck yea.

nifty.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Re: Bimota Moto 2 + SBK. Fuck yea.

I love me some Bimota!
    I have no idea what you're talking about.