In the spirit of the "Mileage Thread" and with inspiration from Dm-Gsxr, I propose a Temperature Thread.

The first rule that I can think of is that you take a picture of a bank's thermometer with your bike in the frame. I was thinking that you had to have someone else take the pic with you in it, but if you have a S.O. that is willing to get on the back of your bike in sub-zero temps, then we need to start a new thread titled "My S.O. Is So Far Superior To Yours." So I think we will have to be satisfied with a lonely pic of the bike. (and the drifts of snow... and an occasional caribou)

I know that this doesn't enforce Carl's "30 minute ride" (which I will now use as my personal benchmark). But it definitely shows that you took the effort to put on ALL the dam clothes and brave the elements. Come to think of it, I have no idea where my nearest thermometer is, so it may end up being a 30 min ride. (it's even longer when I have to pick up my bike over and over)

If anybody else thinks of a clever way to measure success, lemme know.

For Rule #2, I propose that we ban Snowman from this competition, or at most give him an honorable mention. Of course, there probably aren't too many WellsFargos down there with signs advertising -40F.