Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graffiti

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Graffiti

Who here knows where the best Graffiti walls are in Denver/Aurora i would like to take some photos of graffiti walls with my bike in the foreground but not sure where the best spots are. Whether it be artistic like the one below or gang but with a little style is all good with me im on a hunt.

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Re: Graffiti

The CIA wall is always changing. There's a couple over by Walnut Room that are pretty good. One off of Broadway and 23rd-ish that's usually pretty good too.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

I saw one on WB Alameda east of Federal that was pretty good.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Stop posting and get to editing.

Jason
    07 600RR
    07 Speed Triple -[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)] [/COLOR]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)][/COLOR]

Yea what jkol said.
    A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith and use up a lot of fuel.
    A good rider has balance, judgment, and good timing. So does a good lover.

Yes sir's

i would not really go hunting for graffiti stuff. If you happen to run across one while riding take a snap but get the hell outta the hood ....

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    i would not really go hunting for graffiti stuff. If you happen to run across one while riding take a snap but get the hell outta the hood ....
    I'm not too worried about it lol

right on....maybe i should stop watching the news and view it just for the weather....

right on....maybe i should stop watching the news and view it just for the weather....
    Most graffiti artists do there work at night and the stuff like what 60pan posted isn't the kind of stuff the gangs hang around as turf and defend

yeah.....also you gotta remember it is not in the best of hoods.

yeah.....also you gotta remember it is not in the best of hoods.
    I lived in Norfolk VA for four years, Denver and aurora are hardley shit compared to Norfolk I'm not concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    I lived in Norfolk VA for four years, Denver and aurora are hardley shit compared to Norfolk I'm not concerned.
    The "hoods" in Denver are meh at worst. I lived on the border of the hood in Phoenix, and it's a different experience to wake up nightly to gunfire (usually an entire clip released in around 4 seconds, and of course no one is actually hit). It's also a very different experience when you go to the closest grocery store, and there's not a sign in there in English. It is kinda funny though watching the Mexicans look confusedly at the white boy who goes to exactly what he wants...

and to be serious i work at 40th and colorado not the prettiest of places. there was a body found on the tracks a couple yrs ago. and i work with some charcters as well. my company made the news a fews yrs back. an employee was murdered , execution style...But hey its all for fun right.

and to be serious i work at 40th and colorado not the prettiest of places. there was a body found on the tracks a couple yrs ago. and i work with some charcters as well. my company made the news a fews yrs back. an employee was murdered , execution style...But hey its all for fun right.
    I think you are a little to paranoid man, i'm not going to go knock on the local drug dealers door and ask him if i can fuck his daughter. I am going to spots in broad daylight and taking pics of the graffiti walls that have designs on them. Most of those walls are not done by the gang's that are marking there territory those are done on random buildings or on one whole street with each building tagged. Much like where i work, i work 2 minutes east of federal and 3 minuted south of alameda, we have gun shot holes in some of our doors and we've seen cops barricade our street because they are looking for someone. Again im not too concerned maybe you should tag along and overcome your fear that everyone is out to kill you.

I think you are a little to paranoid man, i'm not going to go knock on the local drug dealers door and ask him if i can fuck his daughter. I am going to spots in broad daylight and taking pics of the graffiti walls that have designs on them. Most of those walls are not done by the gang's that are marking there territory those are done on random buildings or on one whole street with each building tagged. Much like where i work, i work 2 minutes east of federal and 3 minuted south of alameda, we have gun shot holes in some of our doors and we've seen cops barricade our street because they are looking for someone. Again im not too concerned maybe you should tag along and overcome your fear that everyone is out to kill you.
    shut up ....heheehe..i'm not paranoid. your just reading into my 2 cents too deep.

but yes we'll go riding one of these days.

Gold Member Yearly Supporter

Broadway and W Jewel Ave Right by Performance. So say Broadway and Evans in the NW quadrant of those cross streets is a couple of two story sheds that loo very similar to the pics below.
    2015 R1200GS
    03 & 11 XR-50 pit bike
    07 & 08 DRZ 400SM
    06 FJR 1300
    70 SL 350
    75 MT 250

Thanks everyone if the weather allows me i shall get some snapshots of these spots.

Senior Member Yearly Supporter Nooch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    Lol wtf? Theres rowdy hoods in Virginia?!?! I dunno shit about Virginia, but for some reason this made me laugh much more than it should have.

Aurora is actually the worst place I think Ive lived in terms of being a "rough neighborhood". Hell, they just found a dead body in a dumpster a couple months ago about half a block down the street from where I work. But it doesnt take much to make me think Im in the jungles. I grew up in farm country lol.
    Last edited by Nooch; Tue Jan 24th, 2012 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nooch View Post
    Lol wtf? Theres rowdy hoods in Virginia?!?! I dunno shit about Virginia, but for some reason this made me laugh much more than it should have.

Aurora is actually the worst place I think Ive lived in terms of being a "rough neighborhood". Hell, they just found a dead body in a dumpster a couple months ago about half a block down the street from where I work. But it doesnt take much to make me think Im in the jungles. I grew up in farm country lol.
    Thats because you are either A. thinking of West VA where all the rednecks are or B. see that all they talk about on tv is Vriginia Beach where all the hotties and jocks hang out. Norfolk VA is a whole different world.

Quote Originally Posted by 60pan View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]
    This is by performance. Years ago my truck was broken into right here. Watch yer ass
    WHOA?? Where exactly near performance cause my shop is only 6 minutes from there.

Nice mural next to 7-eleven on about 44th and Federal, east side of Federal