Thread: Stolen Scooter Colorado springs

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Stolen Scooter Colorado springs

Crossposting this here and in the Stolen Bikes section.
    Welp, it looks like the thieves are becoming active in the Rockies.
    Last night some thieves broke into our garage here in Colorado Springs and stole our scooter.
    It is an Aprilia SR50, black in color with red trim. My wife is pretty bummed about this as I bought
    this for her last year to help fill a void from swearing off motorbikes after my big accident.
    There was a couple other bikes in there but the scooter is all they took, along with some easy to pawn Dewalt cordless power hand tools. Here's a couple pictures, it also has a Bashedbikes decal on the tail section, and an Iron Butt Association license plate holder on the rear render. I know this is a long shot, but I feel I need to share if not for to let others be more aware to help prevent this kind of stuff. Thanks for any info if you see this cruisin around or on Craigslist.

* Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Re: Stolen Scooter Colorado springs

That sucks. Hope you find it and the fukwad who stole it.

Thanks for letting us know. I assume you and wife are fine? Amazing how far some will take it.
    That really sucks! Jacka..es.

Unfortunately, I have only seen some cruisers and a couple of squids. Will continue to keep my eyes peeled.

Drove by Leasures Treasures to check out some guns. Some dickshine was out there with two scooter chassis' swapping out the plastics. 2801 W. Colorado. Couldn't tell if one was yours or not.

Broke into your garage? That's awfully brazen. Thanks for passing along the info. Good luck finding the shitfucks.
    Its not how fast you go, its how little you slow down.

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThorsTwin View Post
    Drove by Leasures Treasures to check out some guns. Some dickshine was out there with two scooter chassis' swapping out the plastics. 2801 W. Colorado. Couldn't tell if one was yours or not.
    I'll look into it, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed View Post
    Broke into your garage? That's awfully brazen. Thanks for passing along the info. Good luck finding the shitfucks.
    Yep, they knew what they were after not able to see in before they broke in. I have a feeling for who took it or at least thier friends. I have a report from one of my neibors sp on a car cruzin the alley that morning early. I find the car, I'll find the scoot.
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

That sucks, you need one of those driveway sensors HF sells. Put it inside the garage rather than outside in the driveway. A cheap alarm.
    Might even find one with a remote speaker for in the house.

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...ult?q=driveway

VW