Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: >>> 2012 St. Patrick's Day Parade Sign Up Thread *** UPDATED SPONSOR INFO <<<

Re: >>> 2012 St. Patrick's Day Parade Sign Up Thread *** UPDATED SPONSOR INFO <<<

where is the video

Unhappy Re: >>> 2012 St. Patrick's Day Parade Sign Up Thread *** UPDATED SPONSOR INFO <<<

Quote Originally Posted by crypto0793 View Post
    where is the video
    Mine took a s**t, so I don't have any video, sorry
    €~~~ Ramon Uribe ~~~€. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (Current 2019)

-"CSC Community" Trailer - Is Available As Of (Stolen!!!!!!!) FML - @ My Home
    720-475-6984

Account Deactivated at users request Yearly Supporter

Re: >>> 2012 St. Patrick's Day Parade Sign Up Thread *** UPDATED SPONSOR INFO <<<

It was fun up until my clutch went KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    Dude that sucked! It was great to hang with you at the parade, I hope you were able to make it to a dealer...? I think Christi has your helmet btw.

Swift has video, not sure if he'll be posting it.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

I've got video I'll see if I can whip up a video for you guys tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarX View Post
    Dude that sucked! It was great to hang with you at the parade, I hope you were able to make it to a dealer...? I think Christi has your helmet btw.
    Thanks my baby is at the dealer and she dropped my gear off to me. Ill get the bill sometime next week

hope all comes out alright on the Duc! We had a great time today! thanks to Bob for putting everything together, the fast work of faster motorsports, and all our sponsers! It was also great seeing some old faces as well as new ones!

DUUUUDE i could have sworn i fucking turned my go pro on when we started the parade but ive got nothing!!! sorry guys.

Walk? it broke before we even started the route.
    ridding in a parade really is walking haha
    No tickets YET this year *Knock on wood*

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr

if anyone has footage they want to throw at me i can add it to the video i already started let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by AOK303 View Post
    ridding in a parade really is walking haha
    yeah I defiantly walk most of the way

a part of hell where its always warm and the roads are to die for

Ducs + heat + stop and go = pissed off desmo

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    if anyone has footage they want to throw at me i can add it to the video i already started let me know.
    I turned my Gopro on from the time we left the staging area, until we parked under the bridge. Let me know how to get it to you...
    303-641-9004 Justin

Looking for a new home or selling a home?
    My wife can help!!
    Lindsey Juarez
    Keller Williams Preferred Realty
    (cell) 720-299-8040
    Find your new home today!
    http://lindseyjuarez.yourkwagent.com
    Follow me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Linds...14046215460494

Quote Originally Posted by Jdmluvr View Post
    I turned my Gopro on from the time we left the staging area, until we parked under the bridge. Let me know how to get it to you...
    I got tons of footage too... A lot of it is of your antifreeze making puddles

LOOONG day but totally worth it. Was I the only one that kept seeing random women undressing me with their eyes? I started to get a little uncomfortable

Thanks for all the hard work that went into all this. Great to meet some new folks!

that was a good time. really cool to place faces with avatars and comment styles.

Yes thanks for setting this all up peeps. U did a GRT job!!!!!

First year I went and me and my wife loved it. Let's hope I can go again next year. Nothing but great people nice bikes how can things get any better

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Thanks to WB, Ralph, sponsors, and everybody who works to arrange our participation in the parade. I thoroughly enjoyed watching ya'll from the back of the truck, and at all the crowd.

It was also nice to put some more faces to screen names. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello to everybody, but I'll catch you at the next one!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Blake and I had a good time as well. Third year in a row for Blake to ride. Gonna have to see how many in a row he can make it.
    You must be fast, 'cuz I was haulin' ass when I passed you.

Wade
    '01 TL1000S

Another version for TL is "sounds like Thunder - fast like Lightning"
    Imagine it was said by a Hardley rider!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nissn1 View Post
    theres no soul in R1's only r-soles

Thank you to everyone, a special THANK YOU to Ralph for putting up with some stuff and taking people on the back of his truck my wife and Daughter had a blast. Nikki said she will be riding in the next one. Anyway thanks Bob and Christi as well as all the Sponsors it was a hoot !!!! Granted I got tired pretty fast and was ready to be done at the end we went home and Tatyanna and I crashed out quick like. See you all again Next Year it was great to put some more faces with User Names, now I know I will forget everyone's name again but what the hell; it makes for an awesome "second - first meet" but anyway, thanks again to everyone who participated.
    Last edited by DemonRider; Sun Mar 18th, 2012 at 11:59 AM.
    €~~~ Ramon Uribe ~~~€. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (Current 2019)

-"CSC Community" Trailer - Is Available As Of (Stolen!!!!!!!) FML - @ My Home
    720-475-6984

goodtimes
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" — Hunter S. Thompson

Next Year?
    w/ Green Smoke

MRA Racer No.427

I know how to spell it, I just forgot the other "h". Heater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    LOOONG day but totally worth it. Was I the only one that kept seeing random women undressing me with their eyes? I started to get a little uncomfortable

Thanks for all the hard work that went into all this. Great to meet some new folks!
    It must have been your pimp hat...they got so crazy one literally jumped you!
    Last edited by Spiderman; Sun Mar 18th, 2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
    Go big or go home

Gold Member Yearly Supporter McVaaahhh's Avatar

Definitely something I miss about not being in CO.

Glad you all had a blast though, I know I always did!
    '02 RC-51 - Street
    '05 Pitster Pro 125 - Pitbike madness

Be polite. Be professional. But be prepared to kill everyone you meet.

"Motorcycles tell us a more useful truth: we are small and exposed, and probably moving too fast for our own good, but that's no reason not to enjoy every minute of the ride."
    ~Dave Karlotski

Quote Originally Posted by Heater View Post
    It must have been your pimp hat...they got so crazy one literally jumped you!
    Ha! It was! lol. I couldnt even get all the words out of my mouth that I didnt have a rear seat to carry her on before she jumped on the bike and treated me like I was a horse! She was like spurring me to get me to drive forward

Thanks for the hat HEATER!!!