Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Somone else hit the car?

Re: Somone else hit the car?

glad to hear you are ok, sucks about the situation, hopefully their insurance will make it right. And good to have #1 townie for situations like this also for advice.

Well things didn't turn out to good after going to the ER tonight. will Update soon, just not right now.
    Last edited by DemonRider; Wed Mar 7th, 2012 at 10:52 PM.
    €~~~ Ramon Uribe ~~~€. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (Current 2019)

-"CSC Community" Trailer - Is Available As Of (Stolen!!!!!!!) FML - @ My Home
    720-475-6984

Well another SHIT;;; We need a Contingent Fee Lawyer !! Although everyone admits that the other lady ran the STOP sign . Now everyone is saying the construction crew in the area is at fault cause they supposedly blocked the stop sign. I am driving to the area now but Damn It!!
    Last edited by DemonRider; Thu Mar 8th, 2012 at 06:20 PM.

720-475-6984

Oh, if anyone knows anything about the "legal" placement of road construction signs, please let me know thanks

720-475-6984

Member Yearly Supporter DolphinRider's Avatar

We are going to call around for a Contingent Fee Lawyer in the morning, the jest of this is,,, Lady admitted "Running Stop Sign" to the Police and her own Insurance. Her own Insurance is also admitting there "Client" ran the stop sign.. BUT they say "the reason she ran the stop sign was because there was a "Arrow Board" construction sign was in front of the "Stop Sign"" so they admit fault but "Pawning" responsibility onto the construction zone sign people..... i am in Pain and have been to the ER but follow up is needed on Monday. gotta love this world !!!!!

1) Our main sewage line busted
    2) Our basement Flooded
    3) Our Bathroom is screwed and in the middle of a Very slow remodel due to the flood
    4) Our Car is now Totaled
    5) I am sore

Dang!!!! But you know what I love Life and glad to be apart of This club so if anyone can suggest A great or good Lawyer it would be appreciated

Oh; and Thank You Soooooooo very much #1Townie , you are great and we really do appreciate everything you are doing and have done A+++++ when I feel better and all this is over I think we will owe a round to the CSC family or at least some
    Last edited by DolphinRider; Thu Mar 8th, 2012 at 09:37 PM.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by DolphinRider View Post
    We are going to call around for a Contingent Fee Lawyer in the morning, the jest of this is,,, Lady admitted "Running Stop Sign" to the Police and her own Insurance. Her own Insurance is also admitting there "Client" ran the stop sign.. BUT "the reason she ran the stop sign was because there was a "Arrow Board" construction sign was in front of the "Stop Sign"" so they admit fault but "Pawning" responsibility onto the construction zone sign people..... i am in Pain and have been to the ER but follow up is needed on Monday. gotta love this world !!!!!

1) Our main sewage line busted
    2) Our basement Flooded
    3) Our Bathroom is screwed and in the middle of a Very slow remodel due to the flood
    4) Our Car is now Totaled
    5) I am sore

Dang!!!! But you know what I love Life and glad to be apart of This club so if anyone can suggest A great or good Lawyer it would be appreciated

Oh; and Thank You Soooooooo very much #1Townie , you are great and we really do appreciate everything you are doing and have done A+++++ when I feel better and all this is over I think we will owe a round to the CSC family or at least some
    Happy i could help. Sorry for lack of professionals in my field. We will get you guys taken care of.

I ended up just fixing it myself, we are still in a legal battle, but now that Nikki had our Baby we can start moving forward with the legal stuff!! Had to wait cause they couldn't do x-rays and MRI.... ill keep posting as we get things done

Done, test drive Done, Insured (Full Coverage this time)

Still need : Alignment, Inspection (wanna make sure I did it right), Register then we are good
    Last edited by DemonRider; Wed Nov 21st, 2012 at 04:51 PM.

720-475-6984

you are all very resilient people . I applaud you. and have a grt gobble day.

Gold Member

Looks much better then the last time i seen it. Congratulations. Have a good thanksgiving.

Well after all this time we got a call from the ladies insurance company saying they were going to to change there position from 30% fault to 70% about two months ago. And as of yesterday her insurance company has come back as saying they have changed there position and now have decided to take 100% Liability :-) We have sent all the Paperwork and are now awaiting official settlements on amounts! (Property First) --- Medical Stuff might still take awhile !! But the amounts we want compared to theres is only off by 90.00 - so I think the Property stuff will finely be over and settled :-)

720-475-6984

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Looks much better then the last time i seen it. Congratulations. Have a good thanksgiving.

I think I may owe you something :-) as soon as it gets here, ill PM you :-)

720-475-6984