Thread: What a douchebag.......

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Re: What a douchebag.......

String that LAZY trashy bitch up, and require her to return all welfare received since the exact date she got her lottery winnings. Glad the state legislature is doing something about it.

On the other hand, did you guys catch that nice older lady that won the Powerball last night, like $330M! Damn, that's badass, and she's the single winner.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

yeah and in her 80's.....good fer her. hope she enjoys herself...

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    yeah and in her 80's.....good fer her. hope she enjoys herself...
    Huh? She's 24, according to the story.... she gets a big helping of from me.
    '16 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
    '12 Kawasaki Concours14 -
    Sold
    '08 Kawasaki Concours14 -
    Sold
    '05 Suzuki SV1000S - Sold
    '07 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 - Sold

Gold Member

Hell yeah gurl gettin paid yo.

Quote Originally Posted by BC14 View Post
    Huh? She's 24, according to the story.... she gets a big helping of from me.
    he's talkin about the 80 year old that won the 300 somethin million dollar powerball the other night...not the stupid ass 24 year old in the video

Honestly...

i hope this girl has some major karma. Like, i hope both houses burn down and when shes running inside to grab some of her belongings her tranny on her vehicle fails and rolls over her...then a bird shits in her mouth

he's talkin about the 80 year old that won the 300 somethin million dollar powerball the other night...not the stupid ass 24 year old in the video

Honestly...

i hope this girl has some major karma. Like, i hope both houses burn down and when shes running inside to grab some of her belongings her tranny on her vehicle fails and rolls over her...then a bird shits in her mouth
    she'll probably be like the 19 yr old who one millions over a decade ago...and is now pennyless

a part of hell where its always warm and the roads are to die for

yeah glad to know that my 28% goes to help the "ones in need"

Quote Originally Posted by Fumet5uNo View Post
    yeah glad to know that my 28% goes to help the "ones in need"
    You don't pay 28% of your income to Michigan State taxes. Nice spin though.
    Disclaimer: If I post a link, assume it's NSFW.
    Bike: 2009 FZ-1 "The Hematoma"

How does this douche have two houses too?

Here's the 81yr old (different lady) that won $336 million:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...werball-prize/
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

a part of hell where its always warm and the roads are to die for

i just got done doing taxes so this just drives me nuts,

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGoodvibes View Post
    You don't pay 28% of your income to Michigan State taxes. Nice spin though.
    Just so you know the food stamp deal is paid for directly by the USDA but administered by the states. The federal government pays 100% of the benefits and 50% of the state level administrative costs. So yes, your tax dollar supports this.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Didn't ODB pull something like this on MTV back in the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Zach929rr View Post
    Just so you know the food stamp deal is paid for directly by the USDA but administered by the states. The federal government pays 100% of the benefits and 50% of the state level administrative costs. So yes, your tax dollar supports this.
    Well sure, but if you look at the numbers, the percentage of all food assistance programs in the US vs tax dollars paid, it's minuscule. Say I pay $28,000 in taxes(28% of $100,000 just to make the numbers). The percentage that goes to food is: (65/2469)*100=2.6% or $737. If 1/5th of all Americans are receiving food assistance, 2 of the 10 people posting in this thread have a bridge card... on average. Compare that to the military budget which would take $7802 of my tax dollars.

So, I make $100,000 per year, I give $737 to food assistance for 46 million Americans, or 1.60217391 × 10^-5 dollars per person. That means, 1000 people split a penny and a half of my tax dollars. My tax "dollar" is divided up between 63,000 Americans. So, as you can see, the gal in the article did not ass rape any of us individually. Although some people like to spin things out of control at any chance.

I also give $7802 to pay for war. Seems lopsided to me.

This is all assuming I make $100,000 a year, which I don't.

Sure this gal was wrong. But she was caught and some kind of punishment will be applied.

Edit: I forgot to mention that these numbers are based on tax revenue not the actual expenditures of the gubment, yuk yuk, which are considerably higher, which would skew the numbers.
    Last edited by CaptGoodvibes; Thu Mar 8th, 2012 at 03:13 AM.

I was talking to some of the checkers at King Soopers the other day, talking about all the ghetto trash that came in there buying all kinds of things like steak, shrimp, name-brand stuff. One of them was telling me that people were getting caught forusing it for booze, etc.
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGoodvibes View Post
    Well sure, but if you look at the numbers, the percentage of all food assistance programs in the US vs tax dollars paid, it's minuscule. Say I pay $28,000 in taxes(28% of $100,000 just to make the numbers). The percentage that goes to food is: (65/2469)*100=2.6% or $737. If 1/5th of all Americans are receiving food assistance, 2 of the 10 people posting in this thread have a bridge card... on average. Compare that to the military budget which would take $7802 of my tax dollars.

So, I make $100,000 per year, I give $737 to food assistance for 46 million Americans, or 1.60217391 × 10^-5 dollars per person. That means, 1000 people split a penny and a half of my tax dollars. My tax "dollar" is divided up between 63,000 Americans. So, as you can see, the gal in the article did not ass rape any of us individually. Although some people like to spin things out of control at any chance.

I also give $7802 to pay for war. Seems lopsided to me.

This is all assuming I make $100,000 a year, which I don't.

Sure this gal was wrong. But she was caught and some kind of punishment will be applied.

Edit: I forgot to mention that these numbers are based on tax revenue not the actual expenditures of the gubment, yuk yuk, which are considerably higher, which would skew the numbers.
    So... as long as people only steal a little bit from you at a time, that's ok then...

Sorry man. This is just another example of a broken system. Yes, she will probably be punished, but there are hundred/thousands more right behind her doing the same crap.

I would love to know where the idea that govern assistance (welfare, food stamps, unemployment, etc...) became entitlement programs. No one is entitled to any of these. They are meant as a stop gap measure to help people up.

I was young, but I still remember standing in line with my mom to get our government cheese after the steel mill in Pueblo shut down and my dad got laid off. There was no "proud to be there" entitled attitude. It was a temporary need to hold us over until my dad got back to work. Nothing more.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    So... as long as people only steal a little bit from you at a time, that's ok then...
    I never said it was okay. All I was trying to illustrate is, claiming they are taking "28%" of my money is bullshit. I cannot tolerate people that spin the truth so wildly. That's all.

All I desire, is factual discourse or hilarious jokes. Lies will be punished.

We're the "28%'rs" and we're tired of supporting the entitlement douchebags!

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

lol

And the rest of the story...

http://news.yahoo.com/michigan-lotto...132900962.html

LINCOLN PARK, Mich. (AP) — A Michigan woman who continued to get food stamps after winning a $1 million lottery jackpot has been charged with welfare fraud.
    The Michigan attorney general's office announced two felony charges Tuesday against 25-year-old Amanda Clayton of Lincoln Park. She was arrested Monday and was expected to be arraigned Tuesday in Lincoln Park's 25th District Court. The charges are punishable by up to four years in prison.
    Clayton chose a $700,000 lump sum, before taxes, last fall after winning the jackpot on "Make Me Rich!" a Michigan lottery game show.
    The case came to light last month. She told Detroit TV station WDIV at the time that she thought it might have been OK to keep using food stamps because she wasn't working.
    She was dropped from the food program.
    "That which does not kill you only postpones the inevitable."

[QUOTE=mdub;649786]yeah and in her 80's.....good fer her. hope she enjoys herself...[/QUOTE

If I was her I would buy new body and do head transplant.
    2009 ZX10R Xxxx miles and counting
    2009 FZ6 10ooo miles ridden-sold

ur right ....they do that in Brazil..

I'd rather pay to a defense budget where people are working for their money instead of coming up with ways to do nothing and get paid for it. Working in retail it really makes me sick.