Thread: Green and Mean

Green and Mean

Please note 143 DUI's were given out last ST. Patrick's day. Being that it falls on the weekend this year, it was posted every department is putting an estimated extra 5 to 20 cars in the Denver metro area on patrol. 30 bucks on a taxi or a friend that doesn't drink is better then pressing your Luck

Cheers to the Weekend
    No tickets YET this year *Knock on wood*

07 Audi S4 DTM
    06 CBR 1000rr

Re: Green and Mean

Good advice.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

ttt
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

OR... just avoid amateur night all together!

Good reminder though...
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

If for any reason anyone here find themselves stranded drunk without a ride or no money to get a cab, if you are coherent enough to tell me where you are to come get you please do so. DUI's are no joke and can take everything away from you faster than you think.

I have driven many of drunk people to there home and if there is a whole crowd of you i can throw you all in the back of my company truck, i have no issues with helping drunks out its entertainment for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    If for any reason anyone here find themselves stranded drunk without a ride or no money to get a cab, if you are coherent enough to tell me where you are to come get you please do so. DUI's are no joke and can take everything away from you faster than you think.
    Can we sleep in that basement you talk so much about I may get drunk just so I can check this basement out and look for floating walls :lol

Wait...seeing floating walls may take something stronger than alcohol
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Can we sleep in that basement you talk so much about I may get drunk just so I can check this basement out and look for floating walls :lol

I was just about to just post the word "Basement" in here after your comment .

And no you cannot LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post

BTW - THIS is super awesome of you!

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post

I have driven many of drunk people to there home and if there is a whole crowd of you i can throw you all in the back of my company truck, i have no issues with helping drunks out its entertainment for everyone.
    "Every Crotch is a Rocket" HDAVE

'09 Suzuki SV650
    '07 Honda CBR 600RR
    '14 1875 watt Conair

MRA#522