Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, "hispanics" should not be required to show valid ID like the rest of us?

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

So, "hispanics" should not be required to show valid ID like the rest of us?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...-voter-id-law/

We need to show ID at the liquor store, banks, to test drive a car, to tour a home for sale, to tour an apartment, get a job, etc. Why do they think, again, that the laws in this contry do not apply to them? That they're "special" somehow?

ObaMao and his lapdog DOJ are just trying to get more "undocumented democrats" to the polls. They're worried about a "discriminatory effect"? Yeah, we need to protect US citizens against the blatant ACORN-type voter fraud rampant our country.

This, is horseshit:
    "Throughout the pre-clearance process, Texas consistently failed to produce information showing the law would not have a discriminatory impact on minority voters. The Voting Rights Act exists for this exact purpose: protecting the ability of all Americans to access the ballot box," Sen. Rodney Ellis, D-Houston, told the newspaper."

The DOJ doesn't need to prove it "doesn't", the DOJ has the task to prove it DOES.

There's a reason the democratic party's symbol is a jackass.......
    Last edited by Spiderman; Mon Mar 12th, 2012 at 01:43 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Re: So, "hispanics" should not be required...

ya it kills me that i have been paying insurance for 13 years (im only 27) have had 2 jobs off and on and when i broke my wrist it was pay $100 for the ER visit and pain pills will be extra. for an illegal who has a common cold will get a weeks FREE stay in a hospital that DOES NOT pay insurance and i have to pick up the tab on that?!?!?! F that noise Holmes!
    another example, my dad was rearended by an illegal immagrant that had no drivers license and no insurance. when the cops showed up she was not only NOT arrested or deported but my dad had to pay out of his insurance company and had his rates go up because of the dumb broad. she got a ticket for following too close...if this makes sense to you raise your hand.... im missing something here...

I agree that you should have to provide a valid state ID or license. For those elderly folks who have neither, there should be a concerted effort to get them documented properly as citizens somehow.

I'd have to read more to see what the Democratic opposition is, and what logic they're using. Are they saying that minorities that are citizens might be kept out of voting, because they can't afford ID's? That's horseshit, it's like $15. If your sorry ass wants to vote, then at least pay for a state ID.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Lol sweet I am not showing mine next time muahaha
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

I am Hispanic and think this is bullshit; an ID SHOULD be required. This is where we would weed out the illegal Hispanics from the legal ones. I can't even believe ANYONE would be allowed to vote with a valid ID...wtf!

On a similar note my mom is a retired school teacher in New Mexico and she was just telling me that it is against the law there to ask for a kids SS# when enrolling in school. She is stating this is letting many illegals able to take advantage of the Amercican school system that they do not pay taxes to run. They also get free lunch, free after school care, and free supplies all because they claim to be low income and with now ID/SS# there is no way to prove it! So we have tons of kids getting free education, but parents are not paying taxes...such BS!
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    On a similar note my mom is a retired school teacher in New Mexico and she was just telling me that it is against the law there to ask for a kids SS# when enrolling in school. She is stating this is letting many illegals able to take advantage of the Amercican school system that they do not pay taxes to run. They also get free lunch, free after school care, and free supplies all because they claim to be low income and with now ID/SS# there is no way to prove it! So we have tons of kids getting free education, but parents are not paying taxes...such BS!
    how can this not piss every parent off....

Quote Originally Posted by mastap07 View Post
    how can this not piss every parent off....
    Parents probably do not know this...well the ones that are tax payers. Somehow all the illegal's know it and take advantage of it. Not sure this is how ALL public school are, but seems like a cetain amount must be designated this way. She claims you cannot even work in her school without speaking Spanish, so you would think this would be a good "hint" that people are abusing this no SS# shit. Not to metnion I don't know how a teacher can teach a class with some of them not speaking English....

o hell na!

No more income tax and raise the sales tax. That way EVERYBODY pays, illegals or not!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    ...i mean, sure maybe 4 inches isn't much to them, but it sure as hell is alot to me!

It's bullshit, but it's unfortunate that many people feel the money is better spent on illegal mexicans than it is on pointless wars. I believe everyone should have to prove they are a legal citizen of this country, to receive ANY sort of social aid from the government. Be it housing, unemployment, grants, FHA mortgages, education, or voting, you must be a citizen. Illegals constantly milk our system, and people like Rick Perry support programs that continue that nonsense. But the fact is, we spend LESS money on illegals than we do on the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Estimates say illegals cost us about $100B each year. In 2011, the US spent about $170B on the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

A few years ago, I was told that because I got caught with marijuana, the charge would cause me to not be allowed to receive government funding of any sort for 1 year, and on a second offense, it'd be 5 years. But yet an illegal can get pretty much anything they want, any time, it seems. I had to take a class to get the charge dropped. All because I was in possession of 1/8th of an ounce of marijuana.
    2008 Honda CBR600RR - Graffiti
    2002 Yamaha WR250F

If you don't like it, start boycotting companies that avail themselves of the illegal workers. Demand that the government go after the companies that hire them.

plain and simple, bring our troops home to defend OUR borders

Quote Originally Posted by laspariahs View Post
    If you don't like it, start boycotting companies that avail themselves of the illegal workers. Demand that the government go after the companies that hire them.
    Shit, many companies are already doing this legally but calling it "offshoring". I use to be part of a team that was 8 Americans working on Healthcare here and each had about 20 years of Healthcare knowledge. Now my job cut all of them, but me who is the boss, to hire me 8 workers in Manila that are all in their early 20's that don't even know what American Healthcare is...why, because they wok for 1/6th of what my American workers did. I know people that have 20+ years of Healthcare, but my company would rather "offshore" work to Manila and recently India! All adding to the unemployment rate here. We are screwed all diffeferent ways!

Shit, many companies are already doing this legally but calling it "offshoring". I use to be part of a team that was 8 Americans working on Healthcare here and each had about 20 years of Healthcare knowledge. Now my job cut all of them, but me who is the boss, to hire me 8 workers in Manila that are all in their early 20's that don't even know what American Healthcare is...why, because they wok for 1/6th of what my American workers did. I know people that have 20+ years of Healthcare, but my company would rather "offshore" work to Manila and recently India! All adding to the unemployment rate here. We are screwed all diffeferent ways!
    Yeah, but the way to get them to stop coming here is to stop paying them. Simply if you use services and products provided by the illegals you supposedly despise you are part of the problem.

It's a simple fix, go after the companies that hire them. No need for tax payers to pay millions if not billions of dollars to build fences.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    It's bullshit, but it's unfortunate that many people feel the money is better spent on illegal mexicans than it is on pointless wars. I believe everyone should have to prove they are a legal citizen of this country, to receive ANY sort of social aid from the government. Be it housing, unemployment, grants, FHA mortgages, education, or voting, you must be a citizen. Illegals constantly milk our system, and people like Rick Perry support programs that continue that nonsense. But the fact is, we spend LESS money on illegals than we do on the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Estimates say illegals cost us about $100B each year. In 2011, the US spent about $170B on the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.
    Why should this have to be a choice? Why not stop spending on needless wars AND social programs for illegals?
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Yeah, but the way to get them to stop coming here is to stop paying them. Simply if you use services and products provided by the illegals you supposedly despise you are part of the problem.

It's a simple fix, go after the companies that hire them. No need for tax payers to pay millions if not billions of dollars to build fences.
    I wish it were my choice to not "offshore", but those decisions come from way above.

So even if they are not "illegals" they may still be taking jobs away from Americans and never be citizens. You may be suprised how many compaines "offshore" work that you have no idea about it; therefore YOU are supporting them too. We all are sadly!!!!

I wish it were my choice to not "offshore", but those decisions come from way above.

So even if they are not "illegals" they may still be taking jobs away from Americans and never be citizens. You may be suprised how many compaines "offshore" work that you have no idea about it; therefore YOU are supporting them too. We all are sadly!!!!

But we all have a choice, we can choose to demand actual fixes for it, or we can build a fence.

Also I never said I had a problem with off shoring or illegals, you guys do.

But we all have a choice, we can choose to demand actual fixes for it, or we can build a fence.
    Take a look at this list and can anyone really say we do not support at least one of these companies that "offshore" work.

Here is a list of companies we've confirmed are "Exporting America." These are U.S. companies either sending American jobs overseas, or choosing to employ cheap overseas labor, instead of American workers.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou....a/content.html

And yes, the company I work for is on this list too!

Also I never said I had a problem with off shoring or illegals, you guys do.
    You should man, we are losing many US jobs to offshoring alone.

Jobs are fleeing the US for lower-cost countries at an alarmingly higher rate.
    Information technology, finance, back-office staffing, call-center and manufacturing firms are setting up shop abroad amidst a record trade deficit, soaring unemployment -- and a protectionist movement at home led by New York Democratic Senator Charles Schumer, The Post has learned.
    The US shed some 5.38 million manufacturing jobs alone between 2000 and 2009 -- 2.4 million attributed directly to our trade deficit with China -- Commerce Department data shows. New York state has been hard hit, losing 272,000 jobs in the same period.

The job-loss forecasts are frightful: Over 1 million back-office jobs will be lost to offshoring -- jobs created by US firms abroad instead of here at home -- between 2000 and 2015,

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/busines...#ixzz1ow4jfeuW

I am Hispanic and think this is bullshit; an ID SHOULD be required.

I thought you were spanish?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    I thought you were spanish?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic

Should we next have a lesson on why so many Spanish and Mexican people are intermingled. All started when the Spaniards (From Spain) made these giant boats, called galleons, and sailed across oceans. Well about 1519 they landed in Mexico and began conquering the Mayans. F*ck it read it for yourself

http://www.mexconnect.com/articles/1...uest-1519-1521

P.S. The ancestor I came from was actually on one of these 11 boats!
    Last edited by bulldog; Mon Mar 12th, 2012 at 03:16 PM.

You speaka da beaner?

If you're ever up for screwing around with people, you and my white ass can go around and you can be my "interpreter". It's hilarious to see the looks on people's faces...
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Was poking fun at the other retarded thread