Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, "hispanics" should not be required to show valid ID like the rest of us?

Re: So, "hispanics" should not be required...

Quote Originally Posted by Wrider View Post
    You speaka da beaner?

If you're ever up for screwing around with people, you and my white ass can go around and you can be my "interpreter". It's hilarious to see the looks on people's faces...
    Who said I spoke Spanish (aka Beaner). Sheesh, people just assume....but I don't

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Was poking fun at the other retarded thread
    I know, but you should still read how 550 Spaniards conquered Mexico...would explain why I am so bad ass! Actually if you ever saw the movie "Apocalypto" this is the part where it ends. Would have been great if they made a part 2 showing the Mayans getting taken over!
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I am Hispanic and think this is bullshit; an ID SHOULD be required. This is where we would weed out the illegal Hispanics from the legal ones. I can't even believe ANYONE would be allowed to vote with a valid ID...wtf!

On a similar note my mom is a retired school teacher in New Mexico and she was just telling me that it is against the law there to ask for a kids SS# when enrolling in school. She is stating this is letting many illegals able to take advantage of the Amercican school system that they do not pay taxes to run. They also get free lunch, free after school care, and free supplies all because they claim to be low income and with now ID/SS# there is no way to prove it! So we have tons of kids getting free education, but parents are not paying taxes...such BS!
    Good on ya bro! We may disagree occasionaly, but I still think you're a good guy.

I'm sick of all this shit too, as ANY person who immigrated LEGALLY and every taxpayer should.

I think we should just make sure Barn doesn't get any more free shit......
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Who said I spoke Spanish (aka Beaner). Sheesh, people just assume....but I don't
    Even better, I'll speak Spanish, you pretend you understand and start making up random crap that makes no sense!
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Re: So, "hispanics" should not be required to show valid ID like the rest of us?

being a LEGAL immigrant, this angers me that they wouldnt check ID's in hte first place, and then to prevent/stop folks from cheking ID's is just plain and simple BS. These political ploys are beyond my comprehension and I'm allergic to BS like politics. I'd rather they check everyone rather than letting few ineligible voters get their votes in.

I agree on schools and healthcare also. Its complete and total BS that my tax dollars fund illegals when I had to struggle hard to come and live here legally.

Re: So, "hispanics" should not be required to show valid ID like the rest of us?

Quote Originally Posted by r6rammy View Post
    being a LEGAL immigrant, this angers me that they wouldnt check ID's in hte first place, and then to prevent/stop folks from cheking ID's is just plain and simple BS. These political ploys are beyond my comprehension and I'm allergic to BS like politics. I'd rather they check everyone rather than letting few ineligible voters get their votes in.

I agree on schools and healthcare also. Its complete and total BS that my tax dollars fund illegals when I had to struggle hard to come and live here legally.
    You echo all the other LEGAL immigrants I know, from Greece, Italy, Germany, Hungary, Honduras, Columbia, Peru, Bolivia, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, El Salvador.

The political ploy is to get the ilegals to vote democrat, which is why ObaMao's DOJ is so busy making it easy for them to come here and vote.

Round 'em up (including their anchor babies), send 'em back, and build a wall.
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

My friends neighbor,(who is a very nice Mexican woman) uses her food stamp money to pay for tamale ingredients. She, in turn, sells said tamales out of her car and makes some mad ass bank. Now I like tamales, but I'm not buying anymore from her. BTW, she drives a newer Chevy Tahoe. Anyone else have a problem with this picture?

yeah tamales are not good for you, oh the lard....

Quote Originally Posted by ThorsTwin View Post
    My friends neighbor,(who is a very nice Mexican woman) uses her food stamp money to pay for tamale ingredients. She, in turn, sells said tamales out of her car and makes some mad ass bank. Now I like tamales, but I'm not buying anymore from her. BTW, she drives a newer Chevy Tahoe. Anyone else have a problem with this picture?
    Ahhh, yeah......just a little....

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian