Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling all Ducati/BMW/Triumph/Aprilia owners - Magazine Feature: Photoshoot (3/17)

Calling all Ducati/BMW/Triumph/Aprilia owners - Magazine Feature: Photoshoot (3/17)

Hey Guys & Gals,

I rarely post here but I've realized this is the best place for me to post for this.

I am the newest staff member of EuroBerge Online Magazine and I am a photographer. We have decided to do a motorcycle feature on our online magazine as we have yet to do one in the history of EuroBerge.

We are looking for Ducati, Triumph, Aprilia, and BMW (specifically S1000RR) owners to grab some photographs of the upcoming feature article. We will be grabbing still shots and rolling shots. We're shooting for mid afternoon on Saturday (March 17, 2012) in Boulder. It is non-paid but your bike will be featured on EuroBerge!

So if anyone is interested, please post your available time and what bike you own (year, brand, model, color).

Also, if you guys would like the EuroBerge facebook page and my personal photography page, that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Jinsan John Lee
    jinsan.lee@euroberge.com

Euroberge Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/EuroBerge

My Photography Page (Jinsan Lee Photography):
    https://www.facebook.com/JinsanLeePhoto

Quote Originally Posted by geeky
    When: Meeting at 4:00PM in Boulder on March 17, 2012 (this coming Saturday)
    Where: Meet at the CU Parking lot on Colorado & Regent
    Directions: take US36 until it turns into 28th st (speed limit drops from 60mph to 35/40 mph instantaneously, so watch out), take first left on to Colorado Ave, then take first left once more onto Regent. Parking lot entrance is first left after regent turn (so left, left, left). It's a HUGE parking lot and can not be mistaken.
    Plan: Grab still photos in alley way up on hill, grab rolling shots en route to canyon, grab still shots in canyon
    We can grab food and beer at the end either at The Sink on the Hill or at the Dark Horse or one of the local microbreweries (Avery or Boulder Beer).
    Confirmed Parties:
    - Alex: 2011 Ducati 1198 in Red
    - crypto0793: 2000 Ducati 748 in Yellow
    - SupermotoMJ: 2011 BMW S1000RR
    Last edited by geeky; Thu Mar 15th, 2012 at 12:48 PM.
    2002 Honda CBR 954RR Fireblade
    Full Micron Exhaust | Power Commander III | Scott's Steering Damper | Custom Paint

Re: Calling all Ducati/BMW owners - Magazine Feature: Photoshoot (3/17)

My girl doesn't show her stuff for free!
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    You'll get all high res pics for yourself so you can get prints or canvas' made and I'd like to think I'm pretty good at taking rolling shots and some still photography.

Kouki S13, Alex F. by Jinsan John Lee, on Flickr

B7 A4 Avant - Nick C. by Jinsan John Lee, on Flickr
    Full Micron Exhaust | Power Commander III | Scott's Steering Damper | Custom Paint

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    Your girl has broken things she wont perform properly.

Re: Calling all Ducati/BMW/Triumph/Aprilia owners - Magazine Feature: Photoshoot (3/1

This is true. She's good for stills not so much for rolling. I'd actually be interested if I didn't have to work, and she wasn't down a chain and sprocks.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Scers sidekick... PuhRobin Yearly Supporter Foolds's Avatar

Re: Calling all Ducati/BMW/Triumph/Aprilia owners - Magazine Feature: Photoshoot (3/1

Damn I'm Working.. Other wise I would prob bring up the Daytona 675

PM replied.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolds View Post
    Damn I'm Working.. Other wise I would prob bring up the Daytona 675
    Lunch break? we're shooting for 2/3ish in Boulder. Whatever time is better for everyone. The entire shoot shouldn't take more than an hour or two depending on how many bikes are confirmed. I'd love to get the 748, 749, 848, 996, 1098, 1198 and a couple monsters out along with the Daytona, Speed Triple, and S1000rr.

Quote Originally Posted by crypto0793 View Post
    PM replied.
    thanks, got it and replied back to you, too.

I have two people confirmed so far:
    - Alex: 2011 Ducati 1198 in Red
    - crypto0793: 2000 Ducati 748 in Yellow
    Last edited by geeky; Tue Mar 13th, 2012 at 02:29 PM.

It's not a sport bike but I have a Aprilia shiver 750. I might be interested, I dono.

This is discrimination!

Quote Originally Posted by laspariahs View Post
    It's not a sport bike but I have a Aprilia shiver 750. I might be interested, I dono.
    more than welcome to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    This is discrimination!
    you're more than welcome to come out, I'll take photographs and post them up, they just wont end up in the magazine as it is a European dedicated magazine, i'm sorry

Damn, busy or else I'd be showing off "crumpet" and her stuff.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Quote Originally Posted by geeky View Post
    Rig shot?
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by asp_125 View Post
    Rig shot?
    Looks too far out to be a rig.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Hanging out of a window on the freeway at 55mph "rig" shot

but I've just been notified about the parade in Denver on Saturday due to St. Patrick's Day. Would Sunday be a better day for people to come out? The main issue regarding sunday is that it's suppose to be windy and windy in Boulder is like hurricane windy.
    Last edited by geeky; Tue Mar 13th, 2012 at 02:47 PM.

Ive got an 1198 but will be out at hpr on sun and preping her sat. If weather or attendance cancels the lap day I may be interested

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Hanging out of a window on the freeway at 55mph "rig" shot

but I've just been notified about the parade in Denver on Saturday due to St. Patrick's Day. Would Sunday be a better day for people to come out? The main issue regarding sunday is that it's suppose to be windy and windy in Boulder is like hurricane windy.
    Why don't you get some killer shots from the parade? all the sexy bikes will be there.

is there a link for the parade specifics? and the feature is going to be broken down to European bikes and each sub section dedicated to each brand, so I would prefer to have a controlled environment in regards to setting for the photographs.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Too bad you're not shooting in the DTC.

Later today.

=)
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Too bad you're not shooting in the DTC.

Later today.

=)
    I would if I didn't have a midterm tonight. It sucks being a full time student working 2 part times jobs and a full time job

is there a link for the parade specifics? and the feature is going to be broken down to European bikes and each sub section dedicated to each brand, so I would prefer to have a controlled environment in regards to setting for the photographs.
    http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ad.php?t=44719

Was just looking over the thread. It seems that the premeet occurs at 7:30AM, when does the actual parade start? It seems the weather will be better on Saturday. Meaning we can shoot for later on Saturday near 4:00pm to accommodate everyone for time. I just realized that daylight savings is in occurrence now, too, so shooting around 4:00 would be great for lighting.

That works

Alright 4:00 it is.

First post updated

Quote Originally Posted by geeky
    When: Meeting at 4:00PM in Boulder on March 17, 2012 (this coming Saturday)
    Where: Meet at the CU Parking lot on Colorado & Regent
    Directions: take US36 until it turns into 28th st (speed limit drops from 60mph to 35/40 mph instantaneously, so watch out), take first left on to Colorado Ave, then take first left once more onto Regent. Parking lot entrance is first left after regent turn (so left, left, left). It's a HUGE parking lot and can not be mistaken.
    Plan: Grab still photos in alley way up on hill, grab rolling shots en route to canyon, grab still shots in canyon
    We can grab food and beer at the end either at The Sink on the Hill or at the Dark Horse or one of the local microbreweries (Avery or Boulder Beer).
    Last edited by geeky; Tue Mar 13th, 2012 at 03:16 PM.