Thread: Arai Dealer

Arai Dealer

Are there any Arai dealers anywhere between Boulder and Ft Collins that actually stock some of the brands helmets. I have my eyes set on a new Arai this year but since I have never owned one, I want to actually try on the different models before I plunk down the $$. When I asked the parts department at Co Powersports this last year (since they didnt actually have any in stock) i got the old we can order it but you have to pay for it up front since it is a special order" routine.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

Re: Arai Dealer

Go south and hit up 303

englewood right? thanks for the heads up

2000 tillis plus stuff with some polished stuff and some carbon fiber stuff and a little bit of tlr stuff and some gsxr stuff

Performance also stocks arai helmets.
    2011 Ducati 848 Evo "Bautista"
    2002 Honda RC-51 "Big Boi"

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

I got a great deal on an XD3 at Sun Honda, they seemed to have a good Arai selection. Not too far over in Thornton.
    To those dead souls inching along the freeways in their metal coffins,... ..we show them that the human spirit is still alive

Hyper 1100
    KTM 450 XCW

colorado euro off I25 has some and so does interstate honda

Wild West Motorsports in Greeley stocks Arai. They matched the internet price I found too. Saved $100.

Jason
    07 600RR
    07 Speed Triple -[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)] [/COLOR]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)][/COLOR]

Try 303cycle, they gave me a good deal on my suomy and stock Arai among other brands too or talk to my friend Tim in parts at G-force. Dude is an Arai guru haha he loves those lids.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Try 303cycle, they gave me a good deal on my suomy and stock Arai among other brands too or talk to my friend Tim in parts at G-force. Dude is an Arai guru haha he loves those lids.
    303 is awesome. David always takes care of me. All the gear I have came from there, with the exception of my helmet which I bought when i got my CBR.

Jason
    07 600RR
    07 Speed Triple -[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)] [/COLOR]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)][/COLOR]

thx for all the input. looks like i have a bit of driving around ahead of me but should be worth it

+1 for Performance Cycle on Broadway, I spent over hours there trying on every single helmet they had, including multiple Arai models (ultimately special ordered an Arai with graphics I liked)
    2015 KTM 1290R (Black)

Quote Originally Posted by LivingPools View Post
    +1 for Performance Cycle on Broadway, I spent over hours there trying on every single helmet they had, including multiple Arai models (ultimately special ordered an Arai with graphics I liked)
    Same thing I did. Different Arai models have different shapes, so I told them which model I wanted, and they had me try on a different model that used the same shape so I would know if the $$$$ helmet I wanted was the right choice. Ultimately it was the perfect fit. You only get one melon, so might as well protect it with the best helmet made.

Jason
    07 600RR

Performance also stocks arai helmets.
    there is a medium Monster there..i canst stnds the drink but the graphics are nice on the helmet....they want over 6 bills for it. i;m thinking of getting it ...screw what the wife says.....

I bought my Arai at motogear outlet

http://motogearoutlet.com/helmet.htm

Super nice guys who you can tell just love to ride and don't care about commission. They even have some older Arais which I got my Profile for $290. They are new just have older born dates. I love my Profile for my oblong head.

thanks for the heads up about performance. took the drive down there (traffic sucks) friday afternoon. although they didnt have what i wanted in stock (probably the only arai they didnt have in stock), they had one with the same shape/cut/size and it fit like a dream. ordered it up and they even shipped it to me (should be here tomorrow).

lady working there was great and it was nice to go to a shop that actually knew about the products they were selling. the 10% off of all arais was a nice bonus as well
    Last edited by kevplus2; Wed Mar 21st, 2012 at 09:23 PM.