Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Carrying a gun can make you see them.

Re: Carrying a gun can make you see them.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    No I have issues with guns. I have issues with people taking the law inti their own hands.
    When I address what YOU said you write this?

ok dumbshit. I have issues with guns?? Really?? I was just spent 3500 on two newscopes rifles.
    I will be honest with you man... I am getting tired of your ass calling me dumb. We get it, Townie is a bad ass and if you are getting off making yourself look stupider than a 3rd grader with your inability to write simple words in a line that makes sense, spell them fucking correctly, comprehend what other say and even realize what you yourself are typing then have at it. Why the hell am I even arguing with someone that cant spell the word arguing? Im over it, and you.
    Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Wed Mar 28th, 2012 at 02:53 PM.

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    When I address what YOU said you write this?

I will be honest with you man... I am getting tired of your ass calling me dumb. We get it, Townie is a bad ass and if you are getting off making yourself look stupider than a 3 grader with your inability to wright simple words in a line that makes sense, spell them fucking correctly and comprehend what other say and even realize what you yourself are typing then have at it. Why the hell am I even arguing with someone that cant spell the word arguing? Im over it, and you.
    Dude EJ first time i met you, you said there is a reason you dont post up on here and what not etc etc.. I am surprised you have debated this as long as you have.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    Dude EJ first time i met you, you said there is a reason you dont post up on here and what not etc etc.. I am surprised you have debated this as long as you have.
    Every dog has its day

Honestly I am surprised as well.

Gold Member

You keep talking down to me im doing the same to you. You have gone out of your to bash people for not agreeing with you. Something about online dating??? Yeah. Um idiots that don't know shit because we did not see this happen? You are arguing and have never even answered how chasing someone is self defense. Well let me take that back. In your opinion chasing someone is not a crime. You continue to talk down on to others but as soon as it happens to you its im smarter then you. Get out of here. No im not a bitch. My line of work should speak for itself. Yeah I have a rough background. No I don't have much in the way of book smarts. But you know what? Im smart enough enough to be my own boss. I was able to walk into a store yesterday and drop 3500 bucks on some new toys. Why?? Because I felt like it. I have some other things in the works for my company and another. Buy this time next year I will own two companies one of is worth of 200k. Im guessing im not have retarded like you think.

This whole thread you have tryd to bully people into your own views. It didn't work and now that I watched your tactics against you you want to cry foul. You make me laugh. I've never met you but just how you type things on the internet I was able to read you and switch shit up. You just owned. Have a nice day cry baby.

Im guessing im not have retarded like you think.

This really has escalated into a beautiful thing, and i though Vellos and I or Thank god and i were bad.

You should have been around for the great "Cake or Pie" debate of 08'...

MRA Racer No.427

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Cake or Pie?

Gold Member

Pie ftw!! Cake is for sissys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    Damn, missed that. I agree about pie, remember Twin Peaks? My favorite is warm Pecan Pie, with a scoop of Vanilla icecream on top. *drool*

Townie & EJ, maybe it's time to chill for a bit on this beaten topic, imo. Getting "the last word" on a web forum can be an excercise in futility, especially with two deeply differing opinions on something that can't even be proven at this point. Waste of energy I think, take it out on your bikes instead. Well, in a safe manner, heheh.

'08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Gold Member

No way man. Its hours of fun for me.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Seeing this:
    http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-inc-fl...193105131.html

Maybe Zimmerman did Trayvon a favor and saved him from sperm and egg donors (I refuse to call them parents) who'd whore out the memory of their own son?
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Gold Member

Yeah bro I think we should be able to off anyone that looks funny. We are doing them a big favor.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    Seeing this:
    http://news.yahoo.com/trayvon-inc-fl...193105131.html

Maybe Zimmerman did Trayvon a favor and saved him from sperm and egg donors (I refuse to call them parents) who'd whore out the memory of their own son?
    Martin's mother, Sybrina Fulton, headed off potential profit-seekers by filing trademark applications last week for the words "Justice For Trayvon" and "I Am Trayvon." The applications say the slogans may be used in digital media formats including CDs and DVDs. A family attorney said Wednesday the purpose is mainly to prevent others from exploiting Martin's image.
    "It wasn't to make money off Trayvon's name, it was to stop the exploitation of Trayvon's name," said the attorney, Natalie Jackson. "We wanted this family to own their child's legacy."

I think we shouldn't be burning his parents at the stake without knowing what exactly comes out of these trademarks. In the meantime I'm gracious enough to give them the benefit of the doubt that they indeed intend to not make any sort of "profit" off this, especially in light of their recent major loss and lives turned upside down.

Geeze, their son was just killed, and they have the more Conservative half of the entire country up in arms, telling them their kid deserved it. It's fucking sad and pathetic. I feel bad for them.

Hmmm, poor Zimmerman doesn't look all that "beaten and bloody" to me, from any angle, including his nose or the back of his bald head where he was so "viciously punched in the nose and skull beaten into the concrete", yeah right...

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#...fs.abcnews-com

Yeah I know the EMT's probably cleaned him up, but there isn't even a fucking tiny bandage in sight, WTH?

lead investigator Chris Serino said he "disbelieved" Zimmerman's testimony and recommended in an affidavit that he be arrested for manslaughter.

State Attorney Norm Wolfinger "held off pending further review" Zimmerman's arrest, according to the Miami Herald.

Wolfinger has since stepped down from the investigation.
    Last edited by Ghosty; Thu Mar 29th, 2012 at 12:00 PM.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Trayvon's sister?
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highsc...103322121.html

Note: For the whiners, yeah, I know it's not really his sister, but it seems to be the same mentality he had.
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    I think we shouldn't be burning his parents at the stake without knowing what exactly comes out of these trademarks. In the meantime I'm gracious enough to give them the benefit of the doubt that they indeed intend to not make any sort of "profit" off this, especially in light of their recent major loss and lives turned upside down.

Geeze, their son was just killed, and they have the more Conservative half of the entire country up in arms, telling them their kid deserved it. It's fucking sad and pathetic. I feel bad for them.

Hmmm, poor Zimmerman doesn't look all that "beaten and bloody" to me, from any angle, including his nose or the back of his bald head where he was so "viciously punched in the nose and skull beaten into the concrete", yeah right...

Yeah I know the EMT's probably cleaned him up, but there isn't even a fucking tiny bandage in sight, WTH?

[/COLOR][/LEFT]
    Anderson Cooper's an ass. That video doesn't show jack shit. Remember, in THIS country you are innocent until proven guilty. The EMT's testimony is worth a lot more that this stupid video, and also the initial police report. So, since there is ZERO evidence in this video pointing to Zimmerman's guilt, it isn't worth shit, but cooper shows it anyways trying to convict him.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Gold Member

[/COLOR][/LEFT]
    Wow. I still stand my by my statements. Hey ezz why did the cops want to arrest him if he was innocent?

Anderson Cooper has nothing to do with anything. But here's the front-page story from FoxNews.com, if that makes a difference, lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/29...n-lawyer-says/

If you get your skull bashed into the sidewalk, you come away with slightly more than a clean head with not even a bandaid, sorry, common sense prevails.

But you're right about "Innocent until proven guilty". Can't wait to see more evidence. I'm sure if it does go to trial, the prosecution will interview those cops in the video to testify to how much "damage" or injury they so closely got a look at that night. They will also interview the EMT's. If what you believe about that night is correct this will not go to trial at all, we'll just have L.A. riots in Florida, lol.

...and also the initial police report.
    But the lead investigator (Police) DID recommend arrest, then was overruled by the Florida state attorney. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by Ghosty; Thu Mar 29th, 2012 at 02:20 PM.

Wow. I still stand my by my statements. Hey ezz why did the cops want to arrest him if he was innocent?
    Um... Cus he shot someone The video was from the night it happened brainiac. Standard procedure.

Watch the video Townie. Totally looks like the cops think hes a threat by the way they just let him meander through the garage. Either way the cops dont think he did anything wrong THATS WHY HES NOT IN JAIL.

Its comments like this that just make me scratch my head and wonder...

You cant add this up on your own? You have to ask for help in understanding why he was arrested?

They brought him down to question him and let him go. Why would this video make you stand your ground after seeing it? Why would you even say "Wow", did something surprise you. Was there breaking news that I missed?

Up until now you didnt even probably know what the video was. You probably thought it was of him getting arrested for chasing an unarmed kid...

But the lead investigator (Police) DID recommend arrest, then was overruled by the Florida state attorney. Just sayin'.
    That's why the investigator is the investigator, and the Florida state attorney is the Florida state attorney.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Its comments like this that just make me scratch my head and wonder...

You cant add this up on your own? You have to ask for help in understanding why he was arrested?

They brought him down to question him and let him go. Why would this video make you stand your ground after seeing it? Why would you even say "Wow", did something surprise you. Was there breaking news that I missed?

Up until now you didnt even probably know what the video was. You probably thought it was of him getting arrested for chasing an unarmed kid...
    bro the cops wanted him arrested. Lol

Gold Member

That's why the investigator is the investigator, and the Florida state attorney is the Florida state attorney.
    True true. I've never seen anyone step down for doing a good job. Just saying.