Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Carrying a gun can make you see them.

Gold Member

Re: Carrying a gun can make you see them.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    I'm not defending him. I'm saying until the facts are known, don't lynch him because of "outrage" in the black community anymore than you'd lynch a black man because of outrage in the white community. This is by no means a cut&dried case. Regardless of people here'spersonal feelings about the laws of the state of florida, that is in fact what matters here, and what the court should and WILL decide on. Well, unless they get brain-dead whitey-hatin' racists like at the OJ trial.....
    Frank my feelings on this have nothing to do with skin. This man killed a kid and is walking. He did not have the right to stop thekid. He did not have the right to chase him. He really didn't have the right to kill a unarmed kid.

Look man you are the only person here bringing up skin color. You are blindly defending a white bringing things up like the la riots. Im starting to think you are racist bro. Only pure hate could allow you defend this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    How do you know he was "innocent"?
    Please tell me you are joking.

Gold Member

I should clarify fuckers.... THE KID! HOW DOES HE KNOW THE KID WAS "INNOCENT"
    The same fucking way you guys are defending this Fuck. He wasn't proven guilty in a court of law. He has rights as well as Zimmerman. Holy crap you guys actually feel it was ok to chase down and kill a unarmed kid don't you... my god Fuck this country it really is a giant pile of shit.

Townie, being proven guilty in a court of law has nothing to do with this. If the kid instigated this or provoked this maybe he deserved what happened.

My point is Townie that you were not there. Simple. The kid could have tried to make it look like he was going for a gun (and thats what the reports say).

If you believe that much in the system and "being innocent until proven guilty" I call BS... You have already found Zimmerman guilty, no doubt about that.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Townie, being proven guilty in a court of law has nothing to do with this. If the kid instigated this or provoked this maybe he deserved what happened.

My point is Townie that you were not there. Simple. The kid could have tried to make it look like he was going for a gun (and thats what the reports say).

If you believe that much in the system and "being innocent until proven guilty" I call BS... You have already found Zimmerman guilty, no doubt about that.
    Ah, thanks for clarifying. Exactly my point: nobody here was here, and there were only 2 witnesses, and now there's only one. It takes more than that to find a man guilty. For the record, I believe Zimmerman acted out of line, but I don't want to see hime fried until due course of law has been taken. There's not enough evidence for that yet.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    Ah, thanks for clarifying. Exactly my point: nobody here was here, and there were only 2 witnesses, and now there's only one. It takes more than that to find a man guilty. For the record, I believe Zimmerman acted out of line, but I don't want to see hime fried until due course of law has been taken. There's not enough evidence for that yet.
    I think he was maybe out of line as well but these mobs are craaazy. I saw a picture that they said 5000 people gathered to demand Zimmermans arrest? Nuts! They may cook this guy just because of the ignorant outcry... Why is it that when someones kid gets killed that its never the kids fault? Is it because the parents are ultimately responsible for raising their children incorrectly and they dont want to except it?

I honestly do not think this kids parents really knew what their son was up to. It sure is quick how fast Al Sharpton shows up to these things, isint it?

If a grown man can sight, profile, pursue, then stalk a kid with a gun, then kill him, then claim self-defense and the police do nothing, then something is seriously wrong. And if you guys want to defend this asshat then something is seriously wrong with you too. Forget about GD skin color, if your kid had some idiot chasing him down for no good reason, then initiating a physical altercation with your CHILD, then shooting him, you would want this guy in the chair. Zimmerman is at fault in this because he pursued and escalated the ENTIRE situation. Don't like it? Tough shit./endrant.

si hoc legere scis nimium eruditiones habes

Quote Originally Posted by rapparee View Post
    If a grown man can sight, profile, pursue, then stalk a kid with a gun, then kill him, then claim self-defense and the police do nothing, then something is seriously wrong. And if you guys want to defend this asshat then something is seriously wrong with you too. Forget about GD skin color, if your kid had some idiot chasing him down for no good reason, then initiating a physical altercation with your CHILD, then shooting him, you would want this guy in the chair. Zimmerman is at fault in this because he pursued and escalated the ENTIRE situation. Don't like it? Tough shit./endrant.
    You know thats what he did "sight, profile, pursue, then stalk a kid with a gun, then kill him"? All these people that were there. This is crazy! I am calling Florida right now to let them know there was another witness.

First I am not necessarily defending him, more the process. Second it was Zimmermans JOB to Sight, Profile, and pursue anyone that he felt was suspecious. Trayvon probably didnt like it but Zimmerman was just doing his job. Hell Trayvon may have even been fearful and not known what to do. Being followed is not fun by anyone. There are so many variables man and you, like all the other ignorant park gatherers, need to chill out with your theories and demands for arrest. Believe it or no sometimes when someone is shot nothing was done wrong. You are saying that the kid didnt deserve any of this but if I wanted to talk to him (as the supervisor of a security company) and he made it look like he was going for a gun I may have shot him as well and had the situation been juuust a little different and Zimmerman would have been a cop? Tells the kid to stop he doesnt, kid makes it look like he is going for a gun the kid IS getting shot.
    I will say however that Zimmerman is the cause of a lot of his own problems right now as he didnt listen to the 911 operator...

This guy had NO authority, was not employed by anyone to be doing tsecurity and is just another idiot that got himself into a situation that caused his vagina to be in spot that he could not handle. Yup those bags of skittles and cans of iced tea sure do look like guns, F'n pathetic.

This guy had NO authority, was not employed by anyone to be doing tsecurity and is just another idiot that got himself into a situation that caused his vagina to be in spot that he could not handle. Yup those bags of skittles and cans of iced tea sure do look like guns, F'n pathetic.
    His AUTHORITY was that he is the captain of the neighborhood watch. This was in a gated community (that allowed their guards to have guns), but im sure you read the article and already know that.

Who cares what the kid had on him, if he reached into his coat or waistband to grab at something (maybe because he was being followed, hmm) than maybe thats why he got shot.

Whatever, think I am crazy for saying "I dont know what happened" and I think you are for saying "I do know what happened"

Thats cool John Wayne, we can agree to disagree.

Gold Member

No its what is recorded through Zimmerman's own 911 tape. Did you even bother to read it? I grown ass man started messing with a kid. That also has every right in the world to defend himself. Actions are very easy to read. His own comment in the 911 stating that the police never show up in time gives a ton of insight into the situation. I am giving Zimmerman the same he gave this kid. Zimmerman alone acted as judge and jury for this 17 year old KID. Who was the adult? Zimmerman. Who elevated the situation? Zimmerman. Here are the facts. The kid stood his ground at first. Accounted by both sides. The girl who he was talking to at the time even states that the kid was aware of Zimmerman. At one point she tells him to run. Zimmerman confirms this in his 911 call. "Hes running". Now let me ask you frank and eazzzzzy. What threat does a person show by running a way from you? None. At all. Not even a little. A crime was not reported. Zimmerman's own account. Hes acting really weird... still not a crime. He must be in drugs he is walking around in the rain. Thats still not crime bro. The kid is also innocent until PROVEN otherwise. Zimmerman didnt care about that. No he had it in his own head that this kid was guilty of something. Zimmerman escalated the situation by chasing a kid with a gun. This escalated the situation. Zimmerman made the choice to violate the rights of the kid. So im willing to give him the same treatment. Yes when a person acts on emotions and not knowledge they should be held accountable for it. It is up to the persin with a gun to be the responsible party. Nly use it as a last resort. The moment the kid ran it shoud have ended it. If he cant fight off a kid then he shouldnt be chasung people. Just because he had a gun and THOUGHT he was in the rght doesnt mean he was.

Gold Member

His AUTHORITY was that he is the captain of the neighborhood watch. This was in a gated community (that allowed their guards to have guns), but im sure you read the article and already know that.

Who cares what the kid had on him, if he reached into his coat or waistband to grab at something (maybe because he was being followed, hmm) than maybe thats why he got shot.

Whatever, think I am crazy for saying "I dont know what happened" and I think you are for saying "I do know what happened"

The kid also allowed to do whatever it take defend his own life. You guys want to protect a moron. He didnt have the right to kill a unarmed kid that going to see his dad.

Thats cool John Wayne, we can agree to disagree.
    Sure, if you think I am disagreeing with you then we can leave it at that. I see your point and what you are saying may vary well have happened. Who knows. You dont like the fact that someone you KNOW did the wrong thing is not in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    No its what is recorded through Zimmerman's own 911 tape. Did you even bother to read it? I grown ass man started messing with a kid. That also has every right in the world to defend himself. Actions are very easy to read. His own comment in the 911 stating that the police never show up in time gives a ton of insight into the situation. I am giving Zimmerman the same he gave this kid. Zimmerman alone acted as judge and jury for this 17 year old KID. Who was the adult? Zimmerman. Who elevated the situation? Zimmerman. Here are the facts. The kid stood his ground at first. Accounted by both sides. The girl who he was talking to at the time even states that the kid was aware of Zimmerman. At one point she tells him to run. Zimmerman confirms this in his 911 call. "Hes running". Now let me ask you frank and eazzzzzy. What threat does a person show by running a way from you? None. At all. Not even a little. A crime was not reported. Zimmerman's own account. Hes acting really weird... still not a crime. He must be in drugs he is walking around in the rain. Thats still not crime bro. The kid is also innocent until PROVEN otherwise. Zimmerman didnt care about that. No he had it in his own head that this kid was guilty of something. Zimmerman escalated the situation by chasing a kid with a gun. This escalated the situation. Zimmerman made the choice to violate the rights of the kid. So im willing to give him the same treatment. Yes when a person acts on emotions and not knowledge they should be held accountable for it. It is up to the persin with a gun to be the responsible party. Nly use it as a last resort. The moment the kid ran it shoud have ended it. If he cant fight off a kid then he shouldnt be chasung people. Just because he had a gun and THOUGHT he was in the rght doesnt mean he was.
    Dude, you were not there!!!! WTF? You dont know what kind of a threat he was man. You dont know what the kid said, you dont know if he was trying to make it look like he was reaching for a gun? YOU DONT KNOW SHIT, YO!

I will buy the plane tickets any you guys can go going join all the protesters?

Oh yea, here is a statement from Zimmermans father. You know the "other side".

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...black-teenager

Gold Member

Bro the 9111 tapes are right there for you to read!!! Go read it. Both parties state he ran!!! How is a kd running away a threat? Tell me that how is a kid running away a fuckng threat???? Fuck zimmerman. Hes a piece of shit. He killed a unarmedkid. FACT. The kid was not suspected of doing shit. Zimmerman's own words he just looks out of place. Not a crime. Go take a psych class and learn a little into human emotion and actions. I dont have to be there to understand Zimmerman's state of mind. I can read the 911 recordings and tell you all about him and his state of mind at the time.

I just tried to call 9111 and no one answered

Im thinking that a gated community is also private property (maybe im wrong). Im sure if you were volunteering to do community watch you wouldnt notice a black kid walking through the neighborhood but Zimmerman did. You dont think a black kid walking through an upscale neighborhood might look a little "out of place"? It would be like you looking for a car that needed repoed. Lets say you were looking for a black accord and you were following me around because you thought my car was the one. I went into the store and came back out to you looking in my car (maybe for the vin) and I asked you what the fuck you were doing. At that moment if you started to run or grab for something things take a turn. If you didnt run or grab for anything we could probably talk and figure out what was going and go our own ways but this shooting is a little different in that the kid ran. Maybe he wasnt doing anything but acting or looking suspicious but some people would also argue "why is someone that didnt do anything wrong running"? Could go both ways.

Edit to add: If I was doing watch for a neighborhood and this happened to me. I probably would have tried to make contact with the kid, and while I think part of the problem could have been how Zimmerman approached the kid, I would have wanted to ask him at least what he was doing and where he was going. Honestly doing anything less would have meant that you were really not doing the job asked of you. AAAND I havent heard it addressed but Trayvon may have been trespassing. That would add another element to all this.
    Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Fri Mar 23rd, 2012 at 11:55 AM.

Either way, im out. Got money that needs to be made and while its on my computer going back and forth with you aint gunna get it done. Buut when I get back I expect you guys that know what happened to have this all figured out for us dumbasses that dont have a clue....

And im serious about that plane ticket. Im sure a white supporter would be well received right now

Gold Member

So black people cant be in a gated community? Really bro? Just so you know because you seem to think you know simething i cant go into a car unless i have checked the vin and its my car and i have paperwork to prove it. Your scenario trying to comparerepo to a kid walking in a neighborhood is a big streatch. Im a professional doing my job. Zimmerman as a community watch person was not acting a professional. Its called community WATCH. not REACT. private property does not give a person the right to violate to rghts of another person. Fact. If you engaged a person you better have made sure a crime was committed. Trespassing is the only thing Zimmermanmay of had on this kid. Thats not even a felony. Bro 90% of my job is reading people. Part of readung people is understanding what they say and how they say it. Zimmerman lost control of his own emotions and cornered a kid into a fight and killed him. A community watch has no right to act in the manner he did.

Gold Member

How about you stop assuming things yourself? You seem to think a black kid in a gated area means gang banger raping and robbing.

Oh I know something... Thats why I said:

I went into the store and came back out to you looking in my car
    And yes a black person could walk wherever they want and without knowing the neighborhood I cant really say if it may have been a little suspicious. If I were to walk through a black neighborhood I would probably stick out as well (duh?)

How about you stop assuming things yourself? You seem to think a black kid in a gated area means gang banger raping and robbing.
    Are you on drugs?

I aint assumed shit foo. I said:

You dont think a black kid walking through an upscale neighborhood might look a little "out of place"?
    You mentally butcher EVERYTHING you read
    Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Fri Mar 23rd, 2012 at 12:09 PM.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

If a Cop or security guard in authority tells you to stop, and you run, they'll pursue you every time. Just because a crime was not reported means nothing, if a Cop or security guard sees something suspicious, they'll accost the individual, then if he runs, chase him. Nothing wrong with that.

I saw that ASSHOLE Sharpton and the other screaming not just for an arrest, but a CONVICTION. WTF??? Due process assholes.

When the facts are in, we'll see how it pans out. I never said don't investigate this, but merely make sure the guy gets his day in court, not sharpton's lynch mob. And also, I can;t believe the nutless move made by the police chief(?) who stepped down because he didn't want "tensions". So, in America, some members of the black community feel they can circumvent due process and force the outcome of trials simply by demonstrating and rioting? Wow, great message.....
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

You dont think a black kid walking through an upscale neighborhood might look a little "out of place"?
    Hahahaha!!! Bwahahahaha!!!!!

Um, no!

http://www.407re.com/RetreatatTwinLakes

Source of community name: http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...artins-shooter
    Disclaimer: If I post a link, assume it's NSFW.
    Bike: 2009 FZ-1 "The Hematoma"

Here's your "upscale" community! Dipshits!

Looks to me like a black kid would be nothing out of the ordinary. Condos for the $90k's. Pfft!
    Disclaimer: If I post a link, assume it's NSFW.
    Bike: 2009 FZ-1 "The Hematoma"

Here the 911 Tapes they have released so far...

http://bcove.me/71js3wss

MRA Racer No.427