Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Carrying a gun can make you see them.

Re: Carrying a gun can make you see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Vibes, go do something like make your OKCupid profile private.
    That is a really weird stalkerish thing for you to post. You really have issues man. Seriously twisted.
    Disclaimer: If I post a link, assume it's NSFW.
    Bike: 2009 FZ-1 "The Hematoma"

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by CaptGoodvibes View Post
    That is a really weird stalkerish thing for you to post. You really have issues man. Seriously twisted.
    OkCupid.... Whatever you say.

Look at those two mugs. Zimmerman looks like the rapist listed in the local pedophile database. Out of context, he's a sketchy dude. In context too.
    I was thinking the exact same thing, hahahaa. Although I'm trying as best possible to not use that to formulate my opinion so far.

Think about it, with the right haircut, clothing, mugshot, crooked hat, etc. you could make even Tim Tebow look guilty.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

last one

Gold Member

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...neighbors.html

I didnt post this one but i liked the read. It gave some good insight. 50 calls to 911.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/20...-teen-is-shot/
    Last edited by #1Townie; Fri Mar 23rd, 2012 at 02:51 PM.

Gold Member

OkCupid.... Whatever you say.
    Well, here's what I say. When someone does a Google search to find dirt on someone they are arguing with online, it is intended to make their opponent uncomfortable. You failed at that. Trust me when I say you are a weak individual with a sad approach to life.

IIRC, you joined this club and immediately started arguing with us about it being okay to drink and ride. That's how I remember you. Have fun with that. Hahaha!!!

Yeah, this guy is just a wanna be regular citizen, not even a rent-a-cop. Real class act too...

Zimmerman’s record becomes spottier over the following years as he had a handful of run-ins with the law. In July 2005, Zimmerman was arrested after a tussle with law enforcement outside of a bar near the University of Central Florida.

In August of the same year, a petition for injunction was filed against Zimmerman by a woman who cited domestic violence...
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Well, here's what I say. When someone does a Google search to find dirt on someone they are arguing with online, it is intended to make their opponent uncomfortable. You failed at that. Trust me when I say you are a weak individual with a sad approach to life.

IIRC, you joined this club and immediately started arguing with us about it being okay to drink and ride. That's how I remember you. Have fun with that. Hahaha!!!
    When I joined Still makes me laugh. I was getting the hookup at Brother BBQ and wanted to extend some free BBQ and beer to people that I hadnt met. I threw it out there and got a lesson on drinking and riding from you ass. I wasnt arguing about it being ok, I was arguing that you need to keep your nose the fuck out of my business.

And yes vibes I am a weak individual with a sad approach to life... Says the guy picking up chicks online.

Bet youre happy you stuck your nose in this conversation too. Maybe next time you will have something worth a little more to contribute?

Gold Member

When I joined Still makes me laugh. I was getting the hookup at Brother BBQ and wanted to extend some free BBQ and beer to people that I hadnt met. I threw it out there and got a lesson on drinking and riding from you ass. I wasnt arguing about it being ok, I was arguing that you need to keep your nose the fuck out of my business.

And yes vibes I am a weak individual with a sad approach to life... Says the guy picking up chicks online.

Bet youre happy you stuck your nose in this conversation too. Maybe next time you will have something worth a little more to contribute?
    Hey before you go off about online dating why don't you go read the links. Go listen to the 911radio calls. Why don't YOU stay on topic and come at me with some proof that this guy was attacked by the kid. You have still yet to answer one simple question. Come on bad ass let's hear it.

Maybe next time you will have something worth a little more to contribute?
    I think I added information that refuted much of what others said about the neighborhood and assumption that the kid didn't belong. I'm pragmatic. This thread, is essentially still alive because you and Frank are trolling. And that's okay. You just have to be okay with it when someone calls you on your falsehoods. BTW, I use the term dipshit in the kindest way possible.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Hey before you go off about online dating why don't you go read the links. Go listen to the 911radio calls. Why don't YOU stay on topic and come at me with some proof that this guy was attacked by the kid. You have still yet to answer one simple question. Come on bad ass let's hear it.
    http://www.examiner.com/charleston-c...trayvon-martin

Edit: Im no Gynecologist but this looks like Zimmerman may have (in this moment) been well within his right to use lethal force.
    1. The witness reports that George Zimmerman was on the ground and Trayvon is on top of him punching him.
    2. The witness says that George Zimmerman was screaming and yelling for help.
    3. Police arrive and find Zimmerman bleeding on his face and the back of his head. He also has had grass stains on his back. All this confirms the story told by Zimmerman and the witness.
    4. Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.

I think I added information that refuted much of what others said about the neighborhood and assumption that the kid didn't belong. I'm pragmatic. This thread, is essentially still alive because you and Frank are trolling. And that's okay. You just have to be okay with it when someone calls you on your falsehoods. BTW, I use the term dipshit in the kindest way possible.
    Im not trolling? There is always two sides to every argument. Apparently I am arguing the side you do not agree with.
    Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Fri Mar 23rd, 2012 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CNN Blog of 911 calls
    Officers arrived on the scene at 7:17 p.m. ET, according to a police report.
    Officers Timothy Smith and Ricardo Alayo said they noted a black male in a gray hooded sweatshirt lying face-down in the grass, as well as a white male in the area.
    "Zimmerman stated that he had shot the subject and was still armed," Smith wrote in a police report.
    Smith said he asked Zimmerman to hand over the weapon, a Kel Tec 9 mm, and handcuffed him.
    "While I was in such close contact with Zimmerman, I could observe that his back appeared to be wet and he was covered in grass, as if he was laying on his back on the ground," Smith wrote in the police report. "Zimmerman was also bleeding from the nose and the back of the head."
    The officers also made several attempts to revive Martin.
    When police put Zimmerman in the back of the cruiser, he said, "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me," according to the police report.
    Based on this information, it appears that Zimmerman was attacked.

So in Florida you can go after someone and as you're the first to pull a trigger it's all good...

They should put that on a road sign when you enter the state.

MRA Racer No.427

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

What bugs me the most is you seem intelligent on many levels but you're still consistently an idiot.
    But.....wouldn't that make me INconsistant?
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

http://www.examiner.com/charleston-c...trayvon-martin

Edit: Im no Gynecologist but this looks like Zimmerman may have (in this moment) been well within his right to use lethal force.
    1. The witness reports that George Zimmerman was on the ground and Trayvon is on top of him punching him.
    2. The witness says that George Zimmerman was screaming and yelling for help.
    3. Police arrive and find Zimmerman bleeding on his face and the back of his head. He also has had grass stains on his back. All this confirms the story told by Zimmerman and the witness.
    4. Police play the 911 tape for Trayvon Martin's father, who tells police that the voice screaming is not the voice of his son.

Im not trolling? There is always two sides to every argument. Apparently I am arguing the side you do not agree with.
    Hmmmmm, from this, it looks like Trayvon had him in a bad position and Zimmerman, fearing for his life, shot his ass. So....maybe now Sharpton and his mob will STFU? Naw, he'll still claim Zimmerman was just running around looking for a black kid to shoot. We'll see what the court says, but it doesn't look so rosy for Trayvon does it?

EXCELLENT article BTW, showing the lib-centric media bias and their agenda. Very cute of them showing old pics of a 6'2" football player. sounds like this guy had a mentality like "Shelly", and got plugged.
    Last edited by CYCLE_MONKEY; Fri Mar 23rd, 2012 at 04:44 PM.
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
    So in Florida you can go after someone and as you're the first to pull a trigger it's all good...

They should put that on a road sign when you enter the state.
    Would you say that Zimmerman had every right to approach and follow Trayvon through the neighborhood?

Quote from one of the articles "The neighborhood this took place in has seen a lot of crime. Would you be surprised to learn that there were eight burglaries, nine thefts, and a shooting just in the past year?"

Does that change anything for anyone? That is an awful lot of activity in one neighborhood in one years time.

Lets say the CSC is the same neighborhood. I wonder how may of us would volunteer to protect our streets? Of those that would step up what do you think the conversations about what we are doing and how we would do it would go? Do you think that within the walls of OUR neighborhood that we would all agree to the approaching of suspicious or odd people? People that didnt live there? Everyone you didnt know? Of course we would and thats what Zimmerman was doing. The rest is history.

Man you guys are missing the whole point. It doesn't matter what happened when they were struggling. The fact is what led up to it was all the fault of Zimmerman. Again, if someone attacks you or brandishes a weapon, you try to defend yourself, and end up dead, how is that justified defense by the perp; Zimmerman? Jeezus freaking christ!!!

Say a guy runs a red light and gets t-boned and dies. The way you Zimmerman fans must see it, the guy that had the green is guilty. No fucking way!

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    Hmmmmm, from this, it looks like Trayvon had him in a bad position and Zimmerman, fearing for his life, shot his ass.

EXCELLENT article BTW, showing the lib-centric media bias and their agenda. Very cute of them showing old pics of a 6'2" football player. sounds like this guy had a mentality like "Shelly", and got plugged.
    Hold your horses, just because the Confederate SouthCarolina Examiner says some stuff, doesn't necessarily make it weigh any heavier than the "evil lib-centric media". I think everyone should look at both sides and wait for actual facts. I'm not saying the following is all facts too, I'm saying you can't argue either way just yet. Much more info is needed...

This is an absurd article. Facts are all wrong. Clearly this writer is the one pushing an agenda. I have heard the 911 tapes, and it is clearly the voice of a child crying for help. Never did Martin's father say it wasn't his son's voice. And the original 911 call Zimmerman made about Martin was the confused mumblings of a truly socially inept adult...not to mention the fact that he calls Martin a "coon" to the operator.
    In addition, the witnesses have NOT said that Zimmerman was being punched. Witnesses have said that the person on top in the struggle was wearing a white t-shirt. Martin was wearing a black hoodie. And the witnesses are white...so much for your silly implications about black people lying for other black people.
    One more thing. Sure, Martin was 6'2''. But he was 140lbs. Does that sound like a hulking football player to you? Sounds more like a beanpole. Regardless, Zimmerman outweighed him by 100lbs. THOSE are the facts.

Man you guys are missing the whole point. It doesn't matter what happened when they were struggling. The fact is what led up to it was all the fault of Zimmerman. Again, if someone attacks you or brandishes a weapon, you try to defend yourself, and end up dead, how is that justified defense by the perp; Zimmerman? Jeezus freaking christ!!!

Say a guy runs a red light and gets t-boned and dies. The way you Zimmerman fans must see it, the guy that had the green is guilty. No fucking way!
    It totally matters what happened when they were struggling. Zimmerman broke no laws following Trayvon, especially if he was trespassing. I dont see the details you included: "if someone attacks you or brandishes a weapon, you try to defend yourself, and end up dead". I see that being your interpretation of what may have happened but none or the witnesses made any claims that Zimmerman attached Trayvon and here were no reports that Zimmerman pulled his gun out before fighting with Trayvon.

I see what you are saying and in your scenario it makes some sense but there is no way to tell if thats what happened so it doesnt hold any water outside of your own thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Hold your horses, just because the Confederate SouthCarolina Examiner says some stuff, doesn't necessarily make it weigh any heavier than the "evil lib-centric media".
    They quoted a witness, thats what I was referring to FWIW....

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    I think everyone should look at both sides and wait for actual facts. I'm not saying the following is all facts too, I'm saying you can't argue either way just yet. Much more info is needed...

WAAAAAY to late for that my man. They just said on the news that 12,000 Jr. High and High School kids walked out of class today in support of Trayvon in Floida

Really, really sad to watch Zimmerman get publicly tried by people that do not have the facts.
    Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Fri Mar 23rd, 2012 at 05:18 PM.

But if someone was following you, and then chased you - and possibly cornered you, how would you react? If anything Martin should have killed Zimmerman justifiably. That would seem like a reasonable defense argument.

I maintain, that you cannot force someone to fight you and then claim self-defense. If this goes unpunished, Florida is a fucked up state.

[QUOTE=Ezzzzy1;654541][QUOTE=Ghosty;654536]Hold your horses, just because the Confederate SouthCarolina Examiner says some stuff, doesn't necessarily make it weigh any heavier than the "evil lib-centric media". [QUOTE]

They quoted a witness, that what I was referring to FWIW....

[QUOTE=Ghosty;654536]I think everyone should look at both sides and wait for actual facts. I'm not saying the following is all facts too, I'm saying you can't argue either way just yet. Much more info is needed..

WAAAAAY to late for that my man. They just said on the news that 12,000 Jr. High and High School kids walked out of class today in support of Trayvon in Floida

Really, really sad to watch Zimmerman get publicly tried by people that do not have the facts.
    Let 12,000 idiots walk out of school.....they obviously didn't take their education seriously anyways, and, if they even care, it's THEM that took an "F" for the day and will need to make up the work. If I was the teacher, I'd declare a surprise exam and everyone that missed would get an F on it.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian