Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cage vs Bike

Re: Cage vs Bike

Yeah those Latinas are CRAZY!

Damn, that could've been a lot worse for him.
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Could've been a lot worse for either. If I was that guy I woulda put my helmet through the window, dragged the driver out, and beat the hell out of em.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

I would've started breaking windows, fuck that bitch. Yes, let's run someone over that has nothing protecting him just cause you're PMS'ing... I am not for hitting women but this would've been the exception

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    Could've been a lot worse for either. If I was that guy I woulda put my helmet through the window, dragged the driver out, and beat the hell out of em.
    That's what I was hoping to see.
    -Chris
    (77O-six55-3O35) '03 R6 (new baby) / '03 SV650 (sold) Almond Imaging Photography

Well, that's why I don't kick cars either

you might if they came inches from bumping you for no reason. but it almost looks like he was lane splitting and she didn't like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    This. That bitch needs to have permanent facial damage.
    Disclaimer: If I post a link, assume it's NSFW.
    Bike: 2009 FZ-1 "The Hematoma"

You guys will get a kick out of this. Posted this on a female Brazilian friend of mine's wall, and her friends obviously did not like it.

-Greg
    2013 BMW R1200GS

yikes...

Quote Originally Posted by tecknojoe View Post
    Well, that's why I don't kick cars either
    +1

From what I saw, looks like he was splitting lanes which is fine and completely legal in many places still, maybe exchanged words and then kicked her vehicle. "If" that's what happened, he got what he deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by Slo View Post
    +1

From what I saw, looks like he was splitting lanes which is fine and completely legal in many places still, maybe exchanged words and then kicked her vehicle. "If" that's what happened, he got what he deserved.
    He kicked the car so he should be killed? It definitely looks to me like the driver attempted to kill him.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

He didn't die luckily, but he is the one who instigated the 1st physical confrontation. The driver wasn't attempting to kill him or else he wouldn't have had the chance to walk back to her vehicle after she initially knocked him down.

Not saying what she did was completely right, but he did start with the kick. I know if I were in the same situation, I wouldn't have used my vehicle, but I would have "definitely" done far worse to him than just knocking him down.

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

He didn't die luckily, but he is the one who instigated the 1st physical confrontation. The driver wasn't attempting to kill him or else he wouldn't have had the chance to walk back to her vehicle after she initially knocked him down.

Not saying what she did was completely right, but he did start with the kick. I know if I were in the same situation, I wouldn't have used my vehicle, but I would have "definitely" done far worse to him than just knocking him down.
    In america that would be considered "Attempted vehicular manslaughter" your argument is invalid doesn't matter if he kicked or spit on her car her actions were not justifiable.

This didn't happen in America from what I saw.

And his actions were justified no matter what words were exchanged? Again, I am not saying what she did was right. But neither was his.

But I can be pretty sure he will think twice about kicking another vehicle out of anger the next time.

This didn't happen in America from what I saw.

And his actions were justified no matter what words were exchanged? Again, I am not saying what she did was right. But neither was his.

But I can be pretty sure he will think twice about kicking another vehicle out of anger the next time.
    Im sure it wasn't in america that's why i said "if". My point is just because some guy love taps your bumper your are going to kill him with your vehicle? What if he lost his balance and got pinned between the two cars? Or went under her car? IN AMERICA if you kill someone with your vehicle just because he kicked your bumper your going to prison, would it be worth it?

You can play a thousand what if's.

We will never know her true intent or why she reacted like that. It could be anything, but reality now is, he will think twice when kicking someones vehicle thinking he owns the road.

From what is seen, seems like both escalated in a bad way, I just don't think only "she" was the only one at fault. If he controlled his physical anger, she would have never reacted that way either.

Comparing a kick to a car to someone trying to kill you is a bit extreme! This woman could seriously have killed this guy, not to mention the other car she hit and hope she was charged with it.

To be fair, fine he could be charged with vandalism , but the crime warrants the punishment and hers was 10x worse!
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

That.... I agree with, her reaction was far worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    You guys will get a kick out of this. Posted this on a female Brazilian friend of mine's wall, and her friends obviously did not like it.

Ironic... I think your friend just proved the point that they are crazy, short tempered and will run you over with their car without a second thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    ...i mean, sure maybe 4 inches isn't much to them, but it sure as hell is alot to me!

Wayne Brady deff. should have choked a bitch..

You can play a thousand what if's.

We will never know her true intent or why she reacted like that. It could be anything, but reality now is, he will think twice when kicking someones vehicle thinking he owns the road.

From what is seen, seems like both escalated in a bad way, I just don't think only "she" was the only one at fault. If he controlled his physical anger, she would have never reacted that way either.
    Of course he was in the wrong as well but as nate says her reaction was a little over dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    In america that would be considered "Attempted vehicular manslaughter" your argument is invalid doesn't matter if he kicked or spit on her car her actions were not justifiable.
    This just happened in Boulder with a bicyclist. Guess what...the bicyclist got arrested.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...22/detail.html