I’m sure I’m not the first to say this but FCMS service department has by far the worst custermer service I've ever dealt with. Absolutely horrible! I can not emphasize enough how you should not go to them for any reason. Now keep in mind that I have no problem with the sales dept. (they have always treaded me well) but as I can no longer support giving that dealership any money what so ever. Based purely on the level of service and customer relations I have gotten from the service department. I’m not trying to talk shit or anything, but these are the facts and reason why FCMS will no longer have my business nor that of my friends.

As some of you know I recently (2 weeks) ago had a bit of a run in with a deer. Well I figured FCMS is the closest to me and I did buy my bikes from them so why not take it to them. Wow biggest mistake ever.

Not only did it take the ass-clowns there over a week to even get to my bike but when they did they totally fucked the estimate. First off the tech didn’t wash to bike prior to doing the estimate. Now that struck me as odd since it was filthy from spending some time in a creek and being out in their yard, I would have thought it’d easier to see damage that’s not covered by dirt… but what do I know.

Anyway the original estimate was for $3500ish, as I was reading down the list I couldn’t help but notice that there were a few items missing. I did a walk around with the tech and the service writer and sure enough there were a bunch of items (in plain sight!) that were missed. Now I understand that people aren’t perfect, and are bound to miss some shit so I wasn’t to upset. I had them wash my bike and redo the estimate. Three days later (2.5 really) I get a call saying that the second estimate is done. It comes out to a whopping $7100. Like I said I understand that you are gonna miss some shit but the fucking guy basically missed over half the shit that was wrong with my bike. Now is it me or is that just ridicules? Wait, It gets better.

I get a copy of the estimate and call my insurance company. As I’m speaking to this very nice lady from state farm I hear her say that my estimate is for $6400 not $7100. So now I’m like WTF! Call the dealership back and apparently, they give the insurance company a 10% discount. By this time I have already long decided that I would not deal with these guys anymore then I have to. I was gonna have them do the big shit like my swing arm and forks while I did the cowlings and stuff like that. But they just basically screwed me out of $700 by giving the Ins. Co. a discount which I should be entitled to but will no longer get (right?). Well fuck it, I decide since I have the original (2nd) estimate I’ll just take care of it with the very helpful people at sate farm.

I tell them I want my bike back and will pay them the $80 listed on the estimate sheet for their services. LOL!!! Yeah right. They promptly inform me that it’s not the $80 listed but rather $250! Now this strikes me as very odd since it lists an $80 estimate fee on their estimate, but apparently it’s their policy that if they do not do the repairs they charge for three hours of labor. Right about now I’m so calling shenanigans. So I argue with the service manager for 30min (keep in mind it’s not even my money since the Ins. Co. will cover it) but I think that that is absolutely retarded. I have since called three different dealers that all charge $80 dollars for an estimate which (unlike FCMS) they wave if you have the bike repaired there.

That brings me to twin peaks and how FCMS sucks ever more. I speak to the parts manager at FCMS, whom I know, about possibly getting a discount on parts since I was planning on doing some of the repairs myself. She knows I have bought bikes from them and have referred others there as well. She offers me 10% off the top, Not to bad, could be better but I have had other negative experiences with parts guys there a few years ago so on a whim I go to Twin peaks. And get this shit, with absolutely no customer history, other then getting my throttle bodies adjusted there once, they offer me a better deal then FCMS! GOD I would have thought that FCMS would have treaded me better then a dealer that I have never even done business with… but what the fuck do I know.

Anyway, long story short: Fort Collins Motor Sports can kiss my ass, congratulations Twin peaks you’ve just earned your self another customer… and you didn’t even have to do a thing.

*edit* PS Monky: I don’t care about my spelling/grammar mistakes.