Thread: D-bag of the year

D-bag of the year

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...ck-3447415.php

Police are searching for a man who allegedly crashed his motorcycle and then rode away on another one, leaving behind his critically-injured female passenger early Friday morning in Pasadena.
    One for the WTF files. What kind of douche crashes and leaves the scene while their passenger is critically injured.
    When life throws you curves, aim for the apex
    Current stable:09 Thruxton \ 09 FZ6S2
    Sold List:97 Ninja500R, 03 SV650K3, 01 Ducati 750Sport, 73 CB350/4, 03 F650GSA, 08 Gixxer600, 03 Gixxer600, 91 VFR750F, 09 KLX250, 06 Thruxton 900, 02 VFR800, 08 Spyder RS, 12 Street TripleR, 09 KLX250S, 16 KTMRC390, 10 F650GS
    my Facebook, SpeedShots
    Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    ... Motorcycles are kind of like Baskin Robbins... You're looking at 31 flavors of ice cream, don't you kind of want to know what they all taste like?...

Re: D-bag of the year

My god

Gold Member

Haha i wonder if he had one of those shirts about the bitch falling off.

Though it sounds like the uncle had no choice but to stick around, at least he did and was able to provide the authorities with the d-bag's name (in case the chick met the nephew on Craigslist or something).
    '09 Duc Monster 696
    '00 Suz SV650 (Dad's, garaged with mine)
    I like mountains because they make me feel small.

Reminds me of a story in Boise of a woman falling off the back of the bike, getting run over and killed by a semi and the rider just kept going.

Quote Originally Posted by asp_125 View Post

One for the WTF files. What kind of douche crashes and leaves the scene while their passenger is critically injured.

Someone with a warrant where sticking around equals JAIL time for sure rather then taking chances and not being found. I wonder if he even gave his real name to the gal!!!!

A couple of years ago (200 my wife and I were on the bike 2 up going through Garden of the Gods at night when we came onto the scene of a motorcycle crash.

The Shell Crew (aka the squid crew) were also riding through the park and one of them rode straight into a curb sending his female passenger off a small cliff.

We arrived a minute or two after it happened and I stopped to help. The girl was in high heels and looked like she was ready to club it up. She was in and out of conscienceness and these dbags had already removed her helmet!

The driver tried to say "She's fine, let's GTFO of here". Turns out she had just met him that night and she had a broken rib, punctured lungs. Last I heard she was suing (as I got a call from the McDivvit law firm (ambalance chasers) asking for a statement.

And because no good deed goes unpunished, when my wife and I tried to leave we were detained by the police (along with everyone else) and given tickets for being in the park after hours. We were able to get these dismissed.
    "If not us, who? If not now, when?"

Quote Originally Posted by Clovis View Post
    A couple of years ago (200 my wife and I were on the bike 2 up going through Garden of the Gods at night when we came onto the scene of a motorcycle crash.

The Shell Crew (aka the squid crew) were also riding through the park and one of them rode straight into a curb sending his female passenger off a small cliff.

We arrived a minute or two after it happened and I stopped to help. The girl was in high heels and looked like she was ready to club it up. She was in and out of conscienceness and these dbags had already removed her helmet!

The driver tried to say "She's fine, let's GTFO of here". Turns out she had just met him that night and she had a broken rib, punctured lungs. Last I heard she was suing (as I got a call from the McDivvit law firm (ambalance chasers) asking for a statement.

And because no good deed goes unpunished, when my wife and I tried to leave we were detained by the police (along with everyone else) and given tickets for being in the park after hours. We were able to get these dismissed.
    I remember your posting on this, good to hear they dismissed those tickets. That is total BS, as I remember you were in before the cut off and would of been out but due to the crash you were still in. That cop should of been fired.

Yep, exactly! The cutt off was either 9 and 10 and we entered about 10 minutes prior (takes about 5 minutes to ride through).

The cop told us that his Sgt told them to give everyone tickets. When we went to court for it, I explained to the DA and she dismissed them for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Clovis View Post
    Yep, exactly! The cutt off was either 9 and 10 and we entered about 10 minutes prior (takes about 5 minutes to ride through).

The cop told us that his Sgt told them to give everyone tickets. When we went to court for it, I explained to the DA and she dismissed them for us.
    The one thing I always wondered, what if you had planned to take Rampart Range Rd which is located inside the park!!! You got to go through the park to get to it as it is by Balance Rock for those that don't know. Or what if you came out that way at night....I believe you have a right to access that road.

Maybe. The whole ticket thing was to punish the squid crew as the police routinely have problems with them. We just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and guilty by association (or proximity heh)

Springs Shell Squids, lol! If they're just like the Academy/Shell Hondoodler ricers, then that's scary, but not unexpected.
    Last edited by Ghosty; Fri Mar 30th, 2012 at 02:30 PM.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Gold Member

Haha the squid crew?? Not sure who you erode with but I didn't ride with the squids.

Quote Originally Posted by modette99 View Post
    Someone with a warrant where sticking around equals JAIL time for sure rather then taking chances and not being found. I wonder if he even gave his real name to the gal!!!!
    warrant or not, only a piece of shit would flee the scene

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Springs Shell Squids, lol! If they're just like the Academy/Shell Hondoodler ricers, then that's scary, but not unexpected.
    That's exactly where they tend to hang out, except on bikes in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Haha the squid crew?? Not sure who you erode with but I didn't ride with the squids.
    You may not, but anyone that rides with you rides with 'em... lol JK buddy.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

Wow, I know when I went down, all three of the riders with me came back even though they had only met me that day. They also met me at the hospital. They only left when I told them to and assured them I was going to be alright. I wanted them to leave before the State Trooper got there so they wouldn't get in trouble.

This is exactly why I won't take a passenger. If I take myself out, well, whoops, I get what I get, but if I was to injure a passenger, who has no control over the situation...I don't even want to think about it. Stupid squid prolly bought the bike, rode for a hundred miles and thought, "Well, now that I'm an experienced rider, I'm going to pick up chicks." I hope she ends up ok.
    "With every broken bone, I swear I lived."

Wow I would gladly beat that dude up with a smile on my face...