Thread: Ride tomorrow 4/5/012 anyone?

Ride tomorrow 4/5/012 anyone?

So I have the day off work tomorrow and the weather is looking to be pretty good. Seeing if anyone else is free. Figure meet @ moco at 9 ksu 9:30ish? Im up for any route that people think will be the most cleared of sand/traffic/ and most importantly LEOs as it seems they are on an early season terror. Possibly a deckers run or whatever anyone wants to ride to. Know this is sorta late notice but I'll try to keep updating. Pace will be fairly tame as I'm sure with the dusting of snow there may be sand issues, attire is up to you, please no banana hammocks though cause no one wants to see that lol!! Hope to see y'all there!
    -Mick-

*edit*
    << Travis pastrana post yo! Ha!
    Last edited by MilkMan; Wed Apr 4th, 2012 at 08:01 PM.
    1990 White/Black Eagle Talon TSi: The "Caged" cage.. 792hp/623tq- 9.98@144.77mph
    2008 Yamaha R1 Raven: 10.7@134 - DNA race air filter, Gutted cats and modded factory cans, -2 front sprocket!
    2007 Yellow/Grey GSXR1000: 11.24@143.4mph- Stolen... Me sad panda...

Re: Ride tomorrow 4/5/012 anyone?

If I wasn't a slave to capitalism, I'd be there...will you be riding int the PM?
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Mick if you end up north let me know I'll be hitting highway 7 around noon or so after my service call in Lyons.

G dizzle, I get outta work at 330 bu twas planning to hit 7 from Erie, so if your're in the area...we could meet up
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Quote Originally Posted by thankgod View Post
    G dizzle, I get outta work at 330 bu twas planning to hit 7 from Erie, so if your're in the area...we could meet up
    Not sure if I'll be out that late was thinking about hitting 7 then hitting P2P while going the speed limit just to piss the cops off.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    Not sure if I'll be out that late was thinking about hitting 7 then hitting P2P while going the speed limit just to piss the cops off.
    Piss away!!!! I'll be there (HWY 7, 4ish..) since i got most of the bike put back together... thanks to AoK....

Quote Originally Posted by thankgod View Post
    Piss away!!!! I'll be there (HWY 7, 4ish..) since i got most of the bike put back together... thanks to AoK....
    I'll post up if there's any LEO's you need to keep an eye out for.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    I'll post up if there's any LEO's you need to keep an eye out for.
    Word, I'll have the scanner on!

Would love to make it over to 7. I won't be out to to late as I'm going to the avalanche game at 7 and want to account for adequate time for pregamming lol!
    -Mick-
    1990 White/Black Eagle Talon TSi: The "Caged" cage.. 792hp/623tq- 9.98@144.77mph
    2008 Yamaha R1 Raven: 10.7@134 - DNA race air filter, Gutted cats and modded factory cans, -2 front sprocket!

Yes that was me you passed on 119 warning me about the sheriff. And if you noticed the car that wasn't too far behind me he got pulled over by that sheriff

Thats what I thought man! HA! Ya that guy gave me the "Slow the fuck down" wave when I passed him and when I looked down I was going 40 in a 35!! Wow, watch the fuck out! I'm about to get to ludicrous speed!! What a tool.. Had a great ride today though! Jammed up the interstate to the Central City race//parkway, took that to CC, 119 to Ned, and then p2p to 7 and tore that shit the fuck up!! 7 was in great shape and had very little traffic sans one VERY scurreded studen driver lol! I kept my distance way behind him but still felt like he was just staring at me in his mirrors and almost wrecking so I just turned around and went back up and down 7 another time! Serriously love that F'ing road man. I needed that today too after the shit week I've had! Bummed no one could join, but was still fun all lonesome like!
    -Mick-

Yea I hit hwy 7 twice at about 11 am there wasn't a single car.