For those of you that haven't been to my house for one of my meetups or parties, there are three topics of conversation I generally don't allow because of how heated they get: Politics, Religion, and to a lesser degree non-motorcycle related sports. I don't talk about what I believe unless directly asked because well, my relationship with the deity of my choice is no one's business but my own, and other people's are theirs.

There are some residual beliefs that were left over from a very strict religious upbringing and this article challenged one of those beliefs, showed me a different viewpoint that is more in line with my other adult beliefs about God and changed the way I believe. That doesn't happen very often.

Everyone gets to post their political threads, and sports threads and funny threads. This was the one, and probably only time you will ever see me post something about religion, but I felt strongly enough about his, and now my, viewpoint that I felt it needed to be shared. I even sent it to my mother and I'm sure the fallout from that will make the stuff on this forum look like child's play lol. Thanks for listening :-)