Anyone looking for a new Kawasaki, go to Moto Adventures off of the frontage road between Mulberry and Prospect in Ft Collins. I looked at almost every dealership near me including Fort Collins Motor Sports, Tri City, Fay Meyers, Grand Prix, Twin Peaks, and a few others. FOr the most part, none of them had what I was looking for, and the ones that did, tried to rip me off. Especially Fort Collins Motor Sports and Tri City. I don't know if its because I am a young girl or if the treat everyone like that, but I was sick of it.

I then went to Moto Adventures and found the best deals out of any dealership. [B]NODEALERFEES,NOSET-UPFEES,NOBULLSH*I![/B] The salesmen were great. I personally worked with Rodger and never even had to haggle with them over prices. I paid about $700 less than blue book on my bike with only 2,100 miles on it and no body damage.

Anyone looking for a new Kawasaki needs to go there. Their used inventory is small but has more than fair prices with good people working there (not paid on commission either).

A+++++++ Moto Adventures! If they ever get a used Yamaha in there I will be there!