Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: One for Grim

Re: One for Grim

I think this thread should be a sticky for CO legal motions

I think we need to take a CSC ride up there and check it out for ourselves

If you know people are "always" doing something in a particular intersection then be on the look out 10000% for it.

Also, I know someone that might be getting a gopro group buy together. I think they are looking for 8 or so more people. Hero 2 for cost-ish. PM me

Gold Member

For sure you should call this fuy in. If i got a call about a driver doing this and got to see this video i know he wouldnt have a job with me anymore..

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    I think we need to take a CSC ride up there and check it out for ourselves

If you know people are "always" doing something in a particular intersection then be on the look out 10000% for it.
    Youngsfield exit off westbound I-70.

I am. I think about it every time I'm in that intersection and watch for the idiots trying to cross 3 lanes. I'm sure if I wasn't aware of it, that guy would have hit me.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    For sure you should call this fuy in. If i got a call about a driver doing this and got to see this video i know he wouldnt have a job with me anymore..
    Old people have feelings too....
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

it almost makes me want to get a group together and do this to cars so they know what its like. well just have to make sure we have our chains, billy clubs and crow bars like the game road rash lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    Old people have feelings too....
    Are you sure?

And yes, I do overreact a lot... you can blame my mom. All us kids yell at other drivers, I'm just the only one that gets to record it.
    Dont feel bad, I do the same shit, I have the worst "road rage" of anyone I know, and I dont remember who said it, but, "we" (and I say we as in motorcycle riders, because if you ride and your still alive chances are you have common sense and hand eye coordination) are just smart people surrounded by a world of stupid people, because as statistics will prove, and its not hard to tell, stupid people are out-breeding smart poeple.
    05' SV1000S-CF

Im too tall for this shit...

Quote Originally Posted by My back hurts View Post
    ...because as statistics will prove, and its not hard to tell, stupid people are out-breeding smart poeple.
    Ever see the movie 'Idiocracy'? If not, you should. It's all about the future of the planet after decades of stupid people breeding more, and smart people dying off. It's comedy, but scary social commentary too.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Ever see the movie 'Idiocracy'? If not, you should. It's all about the future of the planet after decades of stupid people breeding more, and smart people dying off. It's comedy, but scary social commentary too.
    Love that fucking movie. Poeple dont realize thats no joke. Mike judge is a genius, people are just too stupid to undersdtand his messages in the comedy he writes. Much like trey stone and matt parker. I havent seen their Book of Mormon musical yet, but I hear its amazing.
    05' SV1000S-CF

Im too tall for this shit...

I live around that area. On the I70 WB to 32nd turn, I'll be in the right lane on the exit, turning left and almost get hit as the person behind me tries to turn into the right lane as I'm turning into the center lane and then indicating to turn into the right lane. I've always thought that's the proper way to do it, but lately I've just started swinging wide and shooting directly for the right lane (painted lines be damned).

The other one in that area that gets me is the turn from 44th WB onto youngsfield. I'll be in my car in the right most left turn lane and have people turn (not drift into, they were aiming for the outside lane the whole time) into my lane. It's never happened on the bike there, just the car, which really surprises me.

And I honked at EVO bitch because she just pushed her way in. If she had signaled and waited, I would have let her in...
    I saw your Subaru vid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocqapyeIMuo ... she signaled for a long time and you didn't let her in... then you ran a red light... just sayin...

I watched all of your 'Idiots' vids and I think you need to calm down (some of them I wasn't even sure why you were upset, there was plenty of room) especially when you're on a small vehicle where the cars/trucks can easily run you over and kill you if they wanted to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    ...i mean, sure maybe 4 inches isn't much to them, but it sure as hell is alot to me!

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by I`m Batman View Post
    I saw your Subaru vid... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocqapyeIMuo ... she signaled for a long time and you didn't let her in... then you ran a red light... just sayin...

I watched all of your 'Idiots' vids and I think you need to calm down (some of them I wasn't even sure why you were upset, there was plenty of room) especially when you're on a small vehicle where the cars/trucks can easily run you over and kill you if they wanted to.
    Inb4wickyprovesyouwrong

^^^

I didn't let her in because I had already passed her and there was plenty of room behind me, where she already was. She was just one of those people that have to get that one extra vehicle up, so I said fuck you, get back behind. I think this was explained in the video description. The red light is debatable.

And again....
    And yes, I do overreact a lot... you can blame my mom. All us kids yell at other drivers, I'm just the only one that gets to record it.
    You say there's "plenty of room" in a lot of them, obviously you've never taken footage w/ a GoPro @ the 720 setting... things are a lot closer than they look in the video.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

it was a lane change by the bike, not the car. in any case, glad you were able to react and keep the rubber side down.