Thread: Bike Night Friday 4/20

Exposed Member Lifetime Supporter Bashed's Avatar

Bike Night Friday 4/20

Extreme Pizza South
    Friday Night 4/20/12
    7:00 PM or 19 hundred for the military type.

Extreme Pizza South
    2130 Southgate Rd # 108
    Colorado Springs
    (719) 634-1616
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Re: Bike Night Friday 4/20

I hope there will be more than like 6 people.........
    Most bike nights in the springs are small but I'll swing by.

Won't make this one, Bashed, but thanks for setting it up.
    '09 Duc Monster 696
    '00 Suz SV650 (Dad's, garaged with mine)
    I like mountains because they make me feel small.

I may stop in and say hello. Not sure where this place is on southgate. I'm at the 24hr everyday, where is it in relation to there. Same shopping center, or across the street in the walgreens shopping center? I never notice an extreme pizza when I'm around there.

What is an extreme pizza? is this place owned by eaheer?
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

The wife I and +1 are in maybe more

Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    I may stop in and say hello. Not sure where this place is on southgate. I'm at the 24hr everyday, where is it in relation to there. Same shopping center, or across the street in the walgreens shopping center? I never notice an extreme pizza when I'm around there.
    Its right past sears on the way to Home Depot , same side as the 24hr
    -Travis-

Quote Originally Posted by spdu4ia View Post
    Its right past sears on the way to Home Depot , same side as the 24hr
    Just got back in for roaming around town. I stopped past there about 8 but didn't see any bikes so I kept going. Rode up to the shell station and only 3 peeps so I bounced. Maybe next one.....

Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    Just got back in for roaming around town. I stopped past there about 8 but didn't see any bikes so I kept going. Rode up to the shell station and only 3 peeps so I bounced. Maybe next one.....
    We were there till 8:30pm. there was a CBR600RR and my Ducati parked right in front. Don't know how you missed them. Maybe the next one....
    * Bash, Bashasaurus, Ms Bash, his neighbors or friends are not responsible for any incidents, accidents, or accusations, that might result from you being squidish, squid like, squirting ink, or waving your non-covered tentacles about in a squidy fashion. Nor is he or his associates responsible for any citations as a result of you hanging with SoCo. Any attempt to coerce, blame, question, or pin your loser-riffic behavior on any of us, or those who are considered us for the night, as well as people we like, to include Salma Hayek and Nicky Hayden, among others, will result in a profanity stricken series of post that mock and taunt you incessantly, as well as many of us adding such insults to our signature lines. Avoid taking SoCo before bedtime. Do not use if you experience faintness, dizziness, inverness, difficulty urinating or blotchy skin. If I steal a line, quote, avatar or image from a post you make on the internet, you're not getting credit.*

Quote Originally Posted by Bashed View Post
    We were there till 8:30pm. there was a CBR600RR and my Ducati parked right in front. Don't know how you missed them. Maybe the next one....
    I dunno... I'll catch the next one if my wife doesn't go into labor by then.

Congrats on the new life!
    I'm out of town this next weekend,
    So someone else can step up and call bike nite.