Thread: Hyper-Flo exhaust?

Hyper-Flo exhaust?

Anyone have any experience or seen/heard this exhaust in person? I'm thinking of getting it for my wife's CBR 600RR. They look pretty nice and seem to sound pretty good.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Re: Hyper-Flo exhaust?

Quote Originally Posted by 3D View Post
    Anyone have any experience or seen/heard this exhaust in person? I'm thinking of getting it for my wife's CBR 600RR. They look pretty nice and seem to sound pretty good.
    I'd stick with a known brand.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    I'd stick with a known brand.
    Yea, I'm thinking that also. Just wanted to check the Hyper-Flo out. It looks pretty cool.

I have a Yoshimira RS5 installed on my 600RR if you ever want to hear that. I do have headers installed too, so it is pretty loud. From what I readu seems Yoshi's give some of the best performance gains on Honda 600RR's.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I have a Yoshimira RS5 installed on my 600RR if you ever want to hear that. I do have headers installed too, so it is pretty loud. From what I readu seems Yoshi's give some of the best performance gains on Honda 600RR's.
    A friend of mine has the RS5 on his, it's nice and pretty affordable. I installed an undertail brake light on it and the Yoshi will kinda make it harder to see by the way it sits. I'm looking at the Jardine RT-1 though. Looks pretty cool and seems to sit lower than the Yoshi. Just gotta see if the wife digs it.

A friend of mine has the RS5 on his, it's nice and pretty affordable. I installed an undertail brake light on it and the Yoshi will kinda make it harder to see by the way it sits. I'm looking at the Jardine RT-1 though. Looks pretty cool and seems to sit lower than the Yoshi. Just gotta see if the wife digs it.
    Cool, I also have a Two-Bbrothers slip on I have never installed. Always wondered how that would sound....
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Just looked at the website, seems pretty cool, don't like the quad one for the R1 though, but the others looks pretty nice. Something different at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Slo View Post
    Just looked at the website, seems pretty cool, don't like the quad one for the R1 though, but the others looks pretty nice. Something different at least.
    Yea, they look nice and I like the different end caps you can get with it. The price is a down side though.

I have it on my 09. Running without silencers and its very loud. love it...

Here is the latest look... hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by deadline View Post
    Here is the latest look... hope it helps.

Nice bike, I like the look of the pipes. The dual cans look mean. when I scratch up 800 bucks, I'll pick some up.

Bike looks Grt .

I have the RS5 on my 600RR and love it. I also bought, but haven't installed an integrated brake/signal which the Yosh will block view of. The company that I got it from also makes a Yosh lowering bracket to make the undertail light visible. Here is the link just in case you are interested in going with a Yosh, but are worried about visibility of the brake light. http://tripageled.com/store/index.ph...product_id=120

Jason
    07 600RR
    07 Speed Triple -[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)] [/COLOR]GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN[COLOR=rgb(255,0,0)][/COLOR]

I actually think the quad setup looks pretty cool. But total overkill and adding weight. Prolly not for me, I make fun of Hondoodler ricers who have dual exhaust on their Civics. Price a little high compared to others, ~$1200 for the quad with Y-pipe.

I can appreciate that they're at least honest about the very minimal HP gain from exhaust on a bike.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Quote Originally Posted by 3D
    Nice bike, I like the look of the pipes. The dual cans look mean. when I scratch up 800 bucks, I'll pick some up.
    scratch up 1200 and buy full system...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    I actually think the quad setup looks pretty cool. But total overkill and adding weight. Prolly not for me, I make fun of Hondoodler ricers who have dual exhaust on their Civics. Price a little high compared to others, ~$1200 for the quad with Y-pipe.

I can appreciate that they're at least honest about the very minimal HP gain from exhaust on a bike.
    I bought this exhaust mainly due to the the looks. Yosh RS5 was my first option, but then I found this one for $650 new($150 off), so I just went for it.

when it comes to HP gains its actually not bad. I have slip on with stock cat+ K&N and fuel management and gain 8hp.

I don't think I will drop any more money into upgrades and just stick to what I got.

Quote Originally Posted by deadline View Post
    scratch up 1200 and buy full system...
    It's for my wife's bike, so I'm not worried about adding weight or hp. I like the looks and sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Prolly not for me, I make fun of Hondoodler ricers who have dual exhaust on their Civics. .
    A bit off topic, but I did have a dual exhaust Accord (I think?) get on 6th at Wads as I was passing on 6th, heard him get on it and it actually sounded pretty goddamn mean. No raspyness with the usually hurdur 81 CRX with 3" pipe. Debadged and lowered it was quite possibly one of the most tastefully modded Honda's I've seen/heard.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd