Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Stirring the Pot... Happy 4/20

Re: Stirring the Pot... Happy 4/20

Quote Originally Posted by My back hurts View Post
    You have worse grammar than a 3 year old, and ct like one as well, ive read alot of your posts on subjects and cant take anything you say seriously. And this is a sportbike forum, but it has a section dedicated to non bike discussion....
    Hahaha.... So are you the "Pot" or the "Kettle?"

Here, let me help you.

You have worse grammar than a 3 year old. You act like one as well. I have read a lot of your posts on subjects and cant take anything you say seriously. This is a sport bike forum. However, there is a section dedicated to non-bike discussions....
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

^ too funny!
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by mauser72 View Post
    So you are telling me that if you came down with cancer you would not get any modern medicine or treatments other than using weed? Have fun with your dying.
    You ibviously didnt watch either movie

Quote Originally Posted by Wrider View Post
    If I respected you with your name calling, your elitist Boulder trust fund hippie attitude, or your general lack of niceties, I'd go find them, but I won't for a few reasons.
    1. I'm feeling too lazy this morning.
    2. I don't respect you for the aforementioned reasons.
    3. Anything I do pull up that says anything less than your "sources" you will say was secretly funded by the drug companies to undermine the credibility and boost their bottom lines, so it'd be a loss no matter what I did.
    4. If you truly believe it'll work, I've got an example of cancer that was treatable by drugs/surgery, but the holistic manner failed in a very public manner: Steve Jobs.
    You dont know anything about me, so im not even going to get into with you over the internet on how stupid you just made yourself look.

I would find and site every source of every fund for every study you prvide. So you being lazy just means you dont have shit.

Wow steve jobs, one example. You obviously havent watched either movie all the way through either.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Oh as for your chemo comment. My brother had cancer. Giant pot head. Weed did nothing for him. Chemo did. He is now cancer free.
    You, like the two above, didnt wath the movies.

None of you can really say anything until you watch BOTH movies 100% of the way through, and those are just TWO examples, I could post pages if you want me to. For those of you with an open mind, I hope you take something fromt this, and for everyone else I really dont care what you have to say, I learned you cant beat common sense into people a long time ago.
    Last edited by My back hurts; Sat Apr 21st, 2012 at 10:39 AM.
    05' SV1000S-CF

Im too tall for this shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Hahaha.... So are you the "Pot" or the "Kettle?"

Here, let me help you.
    I may not be an english major, i type how i say it, but i at least spell correctly and in a way where poeple can actually undestand me.
    Last edited by My back hurts; Sat Apr 21st, 2012 at 10:41 AM.
    05' SV1000S-CF

We should not legalize pot in any way. Ever since it because pseudo legal up in Fort Collins, I've seen more and more kids smoke themselves stupid. I've been teaching for over twenty years and the situation now with how easy it is to get from a kid's perspective is alarming at minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by RCStylin' View Post
    We should not legalize pot in any way. Ever since it because pseudo legal up in Fort Collins, I've seen more and more kids smoke themselves stupid. I've been teaching for over twenty years and the situation now with how easy it is to get from a kid's perspective is alarming at minimum.
    Agree. It has surpassed the few and far between "legitimate" cases by a long shot.

Gold Member

You iobviously didnt watch either movie

You dont know anything about me, so im not even going to get into with you over the internet on how stupid you just made yourself look.

I would find and site every source of every fund for every study you prvide. So you being lazy just means you dont have shit.

Wow steve jobs, one example. You obviously havent watched either movie all the way through either.

You, like the two above, didnt wath the movies.

None of you can really say anything until you watch BOTH movies 100% of the way through, and those are just TWO examples, I could post pages if you want me to. For those of you with an open mind, I hope you take something fromt this, and for everyone else I really dont care what you have to say, I learned you cant beat common sense into people a long time ago.
    You are right i didnt. That may be because you acted like a three year old in your second post. Or it could be i am tired of the so called super plant called weed. Or maybe i just hate hippies. It could also be i watched my brother use more pot then anyone else on the face of the planet. Idk. Maybe i just want to see how far i can push you. Maybe i just want to troll your hippie thread. Maybe im just dumb.

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Nope this is just way too easy, think I'll just watch you dig yourself into a bigger hole and put your foot right into your own mouth.

People who are stupid, are going to be stupid anyway, just because they smoke pot doesnt mean thats the cause, they just found pot along the way.
    05' SV1000S-CF

Gold Member

People who are stupid, are going to be stupid anyway, just because they smoke pot doesnt mean thats the cause, they just found pot along the way.
    This is why i say legalize it all. All drugs. Win this war already. That and lsd would help more people then pot.

Quote Originally Posted by tecknojoe View Post
    Agree. It has surpassed the few and far between "legitimate" cases by a long shot.
    Do you realize in areas where drugs are legal, the % of use is less?
    05' SV1000S-CF

This is why i say legalize it all. All drugs. Win this war already. That and lsd would help more people then pot.
    I agree, LSD and psychadelics have helped countless people overcome thir hard drug addiction.
    05' SV1000S-CF

Do you realize in areas where drugs are legal, the % of use is less?
    Says who? I could not disagree more.

Get a job pothead

I agree, LSD and psychadelics have helped countless people overcome thir hard drug addiction.
    You should not post on the forum any more until you come down.

You should make drugs legal so fewer people will do/abuse them? Only potheads say this because they are potheads.

Know your facts I'd love to see your genious big brain disprove this!

Marijuana (from the Mexican Spanish marihuana) also known as cannabis, is much more powerful today than it was 30 years ago. Marijuana is the herbal form of cannabis, and comprises the flowers, leaves and stalks of the mature female plant while hashish is the resinous, concentrated form of cannabis. Chemically, the major psychoactive compound in marijuana is Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC); it is one of 400 compounds in the plant The smoke also contains more than 150 other types of these cannabinoids such as cannabidiol (CBD), cannabinol (CBN), and tetrhydrocannabivarin (THCV), which can produce sensory effects unlike the psychoactive effects of THC. The pharmacology of marijuana is complex. The cannabinoids are vaporized (smoke) and then deeply inhaled. They are fatty compounds which rapidly cross from the lungs into the blood and tend to accumulate in specific regions of brain.

The immediate (acute) effects of marijuana include changes in time-sense, a loss of recent memory and impairment in attention.*There is also a general difficulty expressing simple thoughts in words. Other effects include impaired motor skills, increase in hunger, nausea, dizziness, and *- depending on the personality of the person and the context in which it is taken – altered moods such as euphoria, a state of relaxation, panic, anxiety, tension, anger, confusion and – especially when eaten –*an unpleasant sensation called depersonalization.

The*effects on your body are not good either

Marijuana smoke contains more than 150 compounds*many of which*are cancer–causing so the respiratory system including the lungs suffer the most. Common symptoms include air obstruction, chronic cough, bronchitis, decreased tolerance to exercise and cancer. An increase in heart rate can aggravate existing cardiac conditions or high blood pressure (hypertension) – so don’t take this drug if you have a weak heart.

Marijuana decreases blood testosterone levels, sperm count and motility. It also decreases sex-drive (libido) and impairs fertility as well as disrupting the female reproductive system which can impact pregnancy in adverse ways. The effect of the drug on the immune system is still unclear but recent studies in animals demonstrate that it impairs T helper cells – key cells in the immune system – which may increase the risk of cancer (by disrupting the cancer surveillance system).

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    Now you show some facts?

Now you show some facts?
    Go eat some pancakes.

On the flip side, here is a drug that is perfectly legal, available in most stores, kids can buy it, and most have given it to their children.

Side effects, which are serious consist of nausea, vomiting, sweating, appetite loss, irritability, pain in abdomen centered in the part near the liver, diarrhea and yellow skin or eyes. In some worst case scenarios, these also include liver and kidney failure, problems in the heart, coma and even death. Sometimes, people may also have problems in ulcer and bleeding problems.

Many times, some people experience trembling and pain in the side or the lower back. If you experience weakness, fatigue, bleeding and bruising, then you should talk your doctor. Other side effects include problems while urinating and blood in urine.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    On the flip side, here is a drug that is perfectly legal, available in most stores, kids can buy it, and most have given it to their children.

Does this drug have a name? Also is this drug something kids take for recreational use? Is this drug something that grows from the earth or is it man made?

Does this drug have a name? Also is this drug something kids take for recreational use? Is this drug something that grows from the earth or is it man made?
    Acetaminophen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    Acetaminophen.
    What you failed to mention about that drug is that those side effects are in liue of taking too much, when the product was first produced it was at a higher concentration level and the prescribed dosage was incorrect causing people to take too much without even knowing it. It has since been rectified and those side effects are only a threat to people who don't know how to stay within the recommended dosage.

Your argument is invalid.

This doctor Burzynski is a complete scam artist, its almost romantic to believe in a conspiracy theorie to feel like you know some great truth that others dont it's like a conformation that your parents were right when they said you were special. But when it comes down to it any attempt to research any conspiracy you will find that these kind of claims hold no water.

Gold Member

Go eat some pancakes.
    I had waffles. Im full.

What you failed to mention about that drug is that those side effects are in liue of taking too much, when the product was first produced it was at a higher concentration level and the prescribed dosage was incorrect causing people to take too much without even knowing it. It has since been rectified and those side effects are only a threat to people who don't know how to stay within the recommended dosage.

Your argument is invalid.
    Not entirely. My point is that much more harmful drugs are legal and happily doled out on the regular. Listen to a legal drug commercial on tv, by the time their done with the list of side effects it's amazing that anyone takes it much less even that it's legal.