Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stirring the Pot... Happy 4/20

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Re: Stirring the Pot... Happy 4/20

Quote Originally Posted by Jmetz View Post
    Not entirely. My point is that much more harmful drugs are legal and happily doled out on the regular. Listen to a legal drug commercial on tv, by the time their done with the list of side effects it's amazing that anyone takes it much less even that it's legal.
    I know what point you were getting at and that's entirely true there are a lot of drugs out there that can do more harm than good, but the reason I asked you "do people take this drug for recreation" was because weed is something that more than too many people do without even understanding the harm it can do. Alot of the drugs that are prescribed by doctors or that you see on the tv are man made drugs and the side effects are displayed and available for you to understand and take heed. When do you see commercials or ads stating the dangers of merijuana?

It's purely ignorance at its best and the people who smoke on a daily basis only focus on the way it makes them feel not what it's doing to them or how it can effect them long term.

To say that merijuana is a cure for cancer is a fucking joke.

Please feel free to try and correct me at any time OP I am thoroughly enjoying digging you into a deeper hole.

To say that merijuana is a cure for cancer is a fucking joke.
    WORD
    If liquor was still illegal people would make the same claims about it

Quote Originally Posted by My back hurts View Post
    I may not be an english major, i type how i say it, but i at least spell correctly and in a way where poeple can actually undestand me.
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Gold Member

Damn. Grim is getting some. Lol. I have seen what pot has done to my family. I know all to well what it can do. I also feel instead of spending so much time effort and tax money on something that cant be beat we should sell it all legally. Product being made is nice clean places. Not in hotel bathrooms.

These guys aren't joking... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16804518
    and that is only one of many similar studies. Maybe not "the cure" but another tool in our growing anti-cancer arsenal.

4 RG500, 2 TZR250-2MA, NS250R, DT250, G4-TR100,
    rip RGV250, sold TZR250-3MA TS250 MR250 XL500

Quote Originally Posted by edj View Post
    These guys aren't joking... http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16804518
    and that is only one of many similar studies. Maybe not "the cure" but another tool in our growing anti-cancer arsenal.
    Funny thats a govt study, done in 06'
    05' SV1000S-CF

Im too tall for this shit...

05' SV1000S-CF

Im too tall for this shit...

You are getting bored because you have no hard factual proof of anything other than you have been brainwashed to believe the drug you smoke saves lives when really it has deteriorated your ability to type/talk like a normal average adult.

The sources of my facts are easily found I don't need to show you where i got them it's called knowing how to read and knowledge. Your "facts however are very impressive! Here let's show everyone who doesn't want to waste there time with your completely useless facts.

YouTube: seriously? I don't even have to explain how completely stupid it is to think anything posted on you tube is something to be taken seriously. Obviously wasn't factual enough to be put on real television because it is not hard evidence. I bet if I made a video showing a cardboard unicorn you'd think it was real and they existed because it was on YouTube.

Natural news: another are you serious? The name of the website is as stupid as there headliners and speaks for itself. "New study: Radiation treatments create cancer cells 30 times more potent than regular cancer cells"
    Oh my god really!!!! Someone give that mother fucker the Nobel peace prize!! This is an amazing discovery!! /sarcasm No shit Sherlock do you know what chemo is? They use cancer to kill cancer for someone who claims to know so much about this you sure don't know anything, much like the idiot who wrote that article.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...052501729.html. Article written in 2006, do I need to say more?

See now I'm bored, why? Because I can go all day squashing your "fact" but I don't have to you are already doing it yourself every fact you post is disproved or just something that some idiot is repeating that everyone already knows.

If chemo were something that made people all warm and fuzzy inside and worked all of the time then you wouldnt be so inclined to say how bad it is etc etc. Chemo isnt supposed to be fun or a pleasurable experience it's supposed to save lives and it does. Will it work everytime? No because not all humans are created and treated equally and that right there "frend-o" is called REALITY something i dont think you have a grasp on. My mother has chemo to thank for still being alive, a sailor I served I the navy with has chemo to thank for being alive, one of my co-workers has chemo to the k for being alive. How many people do you know had cancer and now dont because they smoked weed? My guess is none you just think you know everything because you know how to roll a joint eat some chips and watch you tube videos.

Again a fucking joke!

I don't know you and I've never met you so you can take all of this with a grain of salt or you can take the alternative, either way I really don't care, I am an equal opportunity person, I hate everyone so don't take it personal.
    Last edited by grim; Sat Apr 21st, 2012 at 01:54 PM.

Gold Member

Finish him!

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    The sources of my facts are easily found I don't need to show you where i got them it's called knowing how to read and knowledge. Your "facts however are very impressive! Here let's show everyone who doesn't want to waste there time with your completely useless facts.
    http://inside-the-brain.com/2012/01/...n-on-cannabis/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...052501729.html. Article written in 2006, do I need to say more?
    I'm failing to see how a study that concluded in 2006 is any less relevant today unless your producing the findings of a newer study the shows this one to be invalid.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

You practically need to get high, just to listen to some of the trash that gets turned into threads on this forum!

On that note....
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    You practically need to get high, just to listen to some of the trash that gets turned into threads on this forum!

On that note....
    I was hoping you'd chime in, I know you enjoy some herbal therapy from time to time, do you think that weed is the cure for cancer?

It didn't fix me and I gave it a prolonged try.
    Last edited by Bueller; Sat Apr 21st, 2012 at 02:46 PM.

I was hoping you'd chime in, I know you enjoy some herbal therapy from time to time, do you think that weed is the cure for cancer?
    If weed cured Cancer, Cancer would have gone the way of Polio back in the 60's or earlier.

Do I think weed can help somebody who is genuinely ill to maybe feel a little bit of pain relief, or increase their appetitite to get some better nutrition?

Do I really need to answer that?
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

This is up there with the woman who drinks her own urine to cure her cancer. She was given a year to live, it's been 4 did it work?

He is probably talking more about what you wrote than anyone else grim... The op had NOTHING to do with smoking weed or its ability to "cure cancer". Where the hell did you think he was saying that it does? Do you even know anything about the basis of what he is saying or did you just feel the need to pick someone apart (you little thread ninja you) on stuff they never said?

Cannabinoids are different than smoking weed. Why dont you go do some research on them (as a LOT of the medical word is now days) and then come back an CONTRIBUTE to the conversation rather then tear someone a new one because you are a bad ass.

Gold Member

On that note....

LMAO

Amen Barn. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    He is probably talking more about what you wrote than anyone else grim... The op had NOTHING to do with smoking weed or its ability to "cure cancer". Where the hell did you think he was saying that it does? Do you even know anything about the basis of what he is saying or did you just feel the need to pick someone apart (you little thread ninja you) on stuff they never said?

Cannabinoids are different than smoking weed. Why dont you go do some research on them (as a LOT of the medical word is now days) and then come back an CONTRIBUTE to the conversation rather then tear someone a new one because you are a bad ass.
    It's pretty obviouse I'm not talking about what was originally posted Ej, and for the record I didn't ninja this thread into the direction it went it was already headed that way when I got in it.

I'm not picking anyone apart because I'm a bad ass, you can view it however you want to but just because they didn't flat out say it doesn't mean it isn't what was implemented.

Contrary to what you think or read I am " contributing" is it in regards to the direction Mybacknurts tought it was going to go? No, but oh fucking well not every thread stays on topic you know that, you are just as guilty about debating something that has nothing to do with the way the thread originally started out so don't give me any shit.

Whatever I'm done with this thread there are waaaaaay too many factors in the "truth" of all of this and not a single one person on this forum or anyone they know can give the right answer, There is a permanent cure, there isn't a permanent cure. This thread was by far a stupid idea, I'm going to stick with what I do best going on rides and trolling these dumb arguments.

And with that I bid you a good day sir!

So you both are coming over to watch the UFC tonight, right?
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

So you both are coming over to watch the UFC tonight, right?
    I didn't even know you were hosting again.