Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Stirring the Pot... Happy 4/20

Re: Stirring the Pot... Happy 4/20

Video it.
    I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    It's pretty obviouse I'm not talking about what was originally posted Ej, and for the record I didn't ninja this thread into the direction it went it was already headed that way when I got in it.

I'm not picking anyone apart because I'm a bad ass, you can view it however you want to but just because they didn't flat out say it doesn't mean it isn't what was implemented.

Contrary to what you think or read I am " contributing" is it in regards to the direction Mybacknurts tought it was going to go? No, but oh fucking well not every thread stays on topic you know that, you are just as guilty about debating something that has nothing to do with the way the thread originally started out so don't give me any shit.

Whatever I'm done with this thread there are waaaaaay too many factors in the "truth" of all of this and not a single one person on this forum or anyone they know can give the right answer, There is a permanent cure, there isn't a permanent cure. This thread was by far a stupid idea, I'm going to stick with what I do best going on rides and trolling these dumb arguments.
    I didnt see anywhere where he said that smoking weed cured anything. That said, all your rant was about was how smart you are for drawing that conclusion without any help from the internet. Lots of support on both sides of the cancer/weed thing and it sucks that you are not able to see both of them.

Thanks for your input, it was a good stab at getting involved sean.

Dope may not cure cancer, but smoke enough and you won't care...
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    I didnt see anywhere where he said that smoking weed cured anything. That said, all your rant was about was how smart you are for drawing that conclusion without any help from the internet. Lots of support on both sides of the cancer/weed thing and it sucks that you are not able to see both of them.

Hey thanks buddy!

Gold Member

Bro thats not even close to what he was trying to say. It was said before grim posted about all these meds that have side effects. The thread started to lean to how weed has NONE. grim commented on those posts. As thats the way the post went. He didnt jack shit. Go back and read page two. He simply stated the side affects of pot and now we are here. So buddy he WAS contributing to the thread.
    Last edited by #1Townie; Sat Apr 21st, 2012 at 04:08 PM. Reason: page two. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Bro thats not even close to what he was trying to say. It was said before grim posted about all these meds that have side effects. The thread started to lean to how weed has NONE. grim commented on those posts. As thats the way the post went. He didnt jack shit. Go back and read page two. He simply stated the side affects of pot and now we are here. So buddy he WAS contributing to the thread.
    I dont see anywhere on page 2 that looks like the conversation is even closely stating that weed has NO side effects

What I do see on page two is people starting to twist this into a "weed" conversation and MBH telling people that is not what the videos are about. The people making this a weed conversation have not watched the videos and know nothing about the science he is talking about. So its cool that people are commenting on this thread without even knowing what the thread is about.

Quote Originally Posted by My back hurts View Post
    You dont know anything about me, so im not even going to get into with you over the internet on how stupid you just made yourself look.

I would find and site every source of every fund for every study you prvide. So you being lazy just means you dont have shit.

Wow steve jobs, one example. You obviously havent watched either movie all the way through either.
    You're right, I don't, but I can tell your attitude, your misdemeanor, and your personality because all of them comes through in your posts. The Boulder trust fund hippie comment was because of such, and seeing as your location is Boulder, well yes it was an assumption. Oh, and are you pot, or kettle?

And nope, honestly being lazy meant I was being lazy, didn't feel like looking up a bunch of videos, news articles, etc and citing them (siting them doesn't do much). Then I went on a 175 mile ride to meet up with a whole bunch of high horsepower cars (stroker Supras, GTRs, S/C Cobras, AMG Benzes, highly modded TSis, a bunch of SRT8s, Lambo, etc. Slowest car there was a modded Speed 3, and I was by far the slowest bike ('12 ZX10, 07 GSXR1K, 08R1, 08 FZ1, and me.) Very cool meet)

Nope, didn't watch them this time (seen them before, a few months ago), and didn't believe them then either.

As for Jobs, keep in mind he had as much money to do whatever he wanted with whatever herbal/holistic medicines he wanted, but when it was first discovered, it would have taken a 2 hour surgery, 3 days of recovery, and a re-scan to make sure he was clear.

Plenty of my friends are avid pot heads. Personally I don't partake, but I don't care if they do, and I do agree it helps out with pain/eating disorders, and I'm for legalization no matter what you may believe. I just don't think you can claim it's a cure for cancer based on a few people smoking out and claiming that's what caused their cancer to disappear. Reminds me of the movie "Contagion". Pretty good movie in it's own right, I'd recommend it, even if not just for this reason.
    Have owned: '01 Volusia
    Currently own: '05 Z750S

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wrider View Post
    <Snip...>Reminds me of the movie "Contagion". Pretty good movie in it's own right, I'd recommend it, <Snip...>
    Cool. I'll (egh-hmm) borrow it from the Internet now.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Cool. I'll (egh-hmm) borrow it from the Internet now.
    You illegal sumbitch!

How do you think I watched it???

Another long winded bullshit thread for the archives..

Gold Member

I dont see anywhere on page 2 that looks like the conversation is even closely stating that weed has NO side effects

What I do see on page two is people starting to twist this into a "weed" conversation and MBH telling people that is not what the videos are about. The people making this a weed conversation have not watched the videos and know nothing about the science he is talking about. So its cool that people are commenting on this thread without even knowing what the thread is about.
    Dude.. just go get high. I might do the same.

Dewd.... No....0f all people to partake. Say it is not true.

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    You are getting bored because you have no hard factual proof of anything other than you have been brainwashed to believe the drug you smoke saves lives when really it has deteriorated your ability to type/talk like a normal average adult.

The sources of my facts are easily found I don't need to show you where i got them it's called knowing how to read and knowledge. Your "facts however are very impressive! Here let's show everyone who doesn't want to waste there time with your completely useless facts.

YouTube: seriously? I don't even have to explain how completely stupid it is to think anything posted on you tube is something to be taken seriously. Obviously wasn't factual enough to be put on real television because it is not hard evidence. I bet if I made a video showing a cardboard unicorn you'd think it was real and they existed because it was on YouTube.

Natural news: another are you serious? The name of the website is as stupid as there headliners and speaks for itself. "New study: Radiation treatments create cancer cells 30 times more potent than regular cancer cells"
    Oh my god really!!!! Someone give that mother fucker the Nobel peace prize!! This is an amazing discovery!! /sarcasm No shit Sherlock do you know what chemo is? They use cancer to kill cancer for someone who claims to know so much about this you sure don't know anything, much like the idiot who wrote that article.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...052501729.html. Article written in 2006, do I need to say more?

See now I'm bored, why? Because I can go all day squashing your "fact" but I don't have to you are already doing it yourself every fact you post is disproved or just something that some idiot is repeating that everyone already knows.

If chemo were something that made people all warm and fuzzy inside and worked all of the time then you wouldnt be so inclined to say how bad it is etc etc. Chemo isnt supposed to be fun or a pleasurable experience it's supposed to save lives and it does. Will it work everytime? No because not all humans are created and treated equally and that right there "frend-o" is called REALITY something i dont think you have a grasp on. My mother has chemo to thank for still being alive, a sailor I served I the navy with has chemo to thank for being alive, one of my co-workers has chemo to the k for being alive. How many people do you know had cancer and now dont because they smoked weed? My guess is none you just think you know everything because you know how to roll a joint eat some chips and watch you tube videos.

Again a fucking joke!

I don't know you and I've never met you so you can take all of this with a grain of salt or you can take the alternative, either way I really don't care, I am an equal opportunity person, I hate everyone so don't take it personal.
    ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by mxer View Post
    This is up there with the woman who drinks her own urine to cure her cancer. She was given a year to live, it's been 4 did it work?
    Well is she cancer free? Or living with cancer?

He is probably talking more about what you wrote than anyone else grim... The op had NOTHING to do with smoking weed or its ability to "cure cancer". Where the hell did you think he was saying that it does? Do you even know anything about the basis of what he is saying or did you just feel the need to pick someone apart (you little thread ninja you) on stuff they never said?

Cannabinoids are different than smoking weed. Why dont you go do some research on them (as a LOT of the medical word is now days) and then come back an CONTRIBUTE to the conversation rather then tear someone a new one because you are a bad ass.
    This, I never said SMOKING cannabis cured anything, injested cannabis is a different ball game.

This

You're right, I don't, but I can tell your attitude, your misdemeanor, and your personality because all of them comes through in your posts. The Boulder trust fund hippie comment was because of such, and seeing as your location is Boulder, well yes it was an assumption. Oh, and are you pot, or kettle?

And nope, honestly being lazy meant I was being lazy, didn't feel like looking up a bunch of videos, news articles, etc and citing them (siting them doesn't do much). Then I went on a 175 mile ride to meet up with a whole bunch of high horsepower cars (stroker Supras, GTRs, S/C Cobras, AMG Benzes, highly modded TSis, a bunch of SRT8s, Lambo, etc. Slowest car there was a modded Speed 3, and I was by far the slowest bike ('12 ZX10, 07 GSXR1K, 08R1, 08 FZ1, and me.) Very cool meet)

Nope, didn't watch them this time (seen them before, a few months ago), and didn't believe them then either.

As for Jobs, keep in mind he had as much money to do whatever he wanted with whatever herbal/holistic medicines he wanted, but when it was first discovered, it would have taken a 2 hour surgery, 3 days of recovery, and a re-scan to make sure he was clear.

Plenty of my friends are avid pot heads. Personally I don't partake, but I don't care if they do, and I do agree it helps out with pain/eating disorders, and I'm for legalization no matter what you may believe. I just don't think you can claim it's a cure for cancer based on a few people smoking out and claiming that's what caused their cancer to disappear. Reminds me of the movie "Contagion". Pretty good movie in it's own right, I'd recommend it, even if not just for this reason.
    Your making yoursell look stupid, you obviously havent seen the video. The video has nothing to do with smoking weed. And it even states in the video, "you can smoke all you want and it wont cure anything" like I said before Ingested cannabis is a different story.
    05' SV1000S-CF

Im too tall for this shit...

I saw parts of the video dewd...quiet a pull at ur hrt strings. Father's portion.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    What? Or i might just get drunk. Drunk posting for Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by mdub View Post
    What? Or i might just get drunk. Drunk posting for Saturday night.
    What? I thought you of all people would get this! lol... I kid I kid. Honestly the Drunk Saturday Night thread should be started, people are allowed to post from 10pm-2am on saturday night till sunday morning. Only rule: you have to be drunk to post

...and my back hurts (we need to get your name changed, MBH? little shorter) I may be on the same page as you but you need to c-hill ouuut. This was a disaster from the second you started this thread. A lot of the heat is coming from people that purely didnt like your approach. While you cant stop the trollers you can at least attract more of the intellectuals by a least starting the thread politely.

Either way, this is the best post of it all:

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    Dope may not cure cancer, but smoke enough and you won't care...
    And who the hell is anyone else to tell you you cant!
    Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Sun Apr 22nd, 2012 at 12:09 AM.

What? I thought you of all people would get this! lol... I kid I kid. Honestly the Drunk Saturday Night thread should be started, people are allowed to post from 10pm-2am on saturday night till sunday morning. Only rule: you have to be drunk to post

...and my back hurts (we need to get your name changed, MBH? little shorter) I may be on the same page as you but you need to c-hill ouuut. This was a disaster from the second you started this thread. A lot of the heat is coming from people that purely didnt like your approach. While you cant stop the trollers you can at least attract more of the intellectuals by a least starting the thread politely.

Either way, this is the best post of it all:

And who the hell is anyone else to tell you you cant!
    Change my name? Im 6'6'' and broke my back when I was 14, so i have a few back problems, and when I ride for extended periods of time, my back hurts. I appreciate somone sticking up for me, and I agree I may hae been a little too passionate, but you've been there, we all have. There are just those subjects that resonate with us a little more than others. And I did tell people to PM me with any heat, which obviously fell on empty ears.

And im not sayin chemo DOESNT work, you could destroy an entire star if you blasted enough radiation at it, but with the Billions if not Trillions we have spent on cancer research, we are still using methods developed in the 80's???
    Last edited by My back hurts; Sun Apr 22nd, 2012 at 07:51 AM.
    05' SV1000S-CF

Change my name? Im 6'6'' and broke my back when I was 14, so i have a few back problems, and when I ride for extended periods of time, my back hurts. I appreciate somone sticking up for me, and I agree I may hae been a little too passionate, but you've been there, we all have. There are just those subjects that resonate with us a little more than others. And I did tell people to PM me with any heat, which obviously fell on empty ears.

And im not sayin chemo DOESNT work, you could destroy an entire star if you blasted enough radiation at it, but with the Billions if not Trillions we have spent on cancer research, we are still using methods developed in the 80's???
    Im not telling you to change your name just saying it hard to write and sometimes is weird to see in a sentence its like a statement in the middle of a question..."where are you riding to today my back hurts?"

Lots of people around here that stir shit up just to do it so dont take it to personally. Give it some time and you will see....

And I did tell people to PM me with any heat, which obviously fell on empty ears.
    It doesn't work that way around here. Post on a public forum and you will get a public response. Why should your views be public while others that may conflict with yours be restricted?
    If you want a one sided discussion start a blog and you can regulate responses. Post on the CSC and someone will argue the sky is never blue just for the sake of arguing.

Cool Re: Stirring the Pot... Happy 4/20

Im not telling you to change your name just saying it hard to write and sometimes is weird to see in a sentence its like a statement in the middle of a question..."where are you riding to today my back hurts?"

Lots of people around here that stir shit up just to do it so dont take it to personally. Give it some time and you will see....
    I know it can be a little awkward to say/read, but people can abreviate MBH or something, I dont have a nickname or anything close to it.

Thats what Ive heard, but It takes alot if anything to get under my skin. Im sure ive waved to half the people im ardueing with. And if these guys want to be so closed minded, more power to em', doesnt affect me any. But i at least know I got some parts of their brain firing that have neve fired up before.
    Last edited by My back hurts; Sun Apr 22nd, 2012 at 08:29 AM.
    05' SV1000S-CF

Ouch, bet that couldn't have felt good... Out of curiosity, how do you handle an SV, and why aren't you on something like an FZ or a Z like I have?

I agree on the chemo thing. Not the best for sure, but it is the best we currently have.

Oh and I saw this, thought it would be a good addition to the thread...
    17 YO high schooler creates cancer-killing nanoparticles

Gold Member

Thats a simple way to look at chemo. Yeah its the same name but how the docs use it has changed. The way you word it makes it sound like it is the same as it was back then. We had cell phones in the 80s. Can you really try to compare the ones from the 80s to the ones we have now? They do the same thing but at the same time they are two different worlds. How about cars? Could you even cme close to comparing the first cars to what we have today?

Look i agree with you to a point. The problem is pot has some set backs like anything else. Im not a big fan of it. Thats my feelings. Having people shove pot down our throats as some super plant gets old. Cool you smoke have fun. I dont like it. There are many things out there that have been banned that could help some or hurt others. Honestly bro im with ya. My first few statements about legalizing everything is how i feel. People want to get high they will get high. I say let it all back on the market. Let docs study and play with all of it. Look at all the things meth did for people. Why not let the docs work the bugs out of it.

As for being serious in the post. I find that very hard when your second post was telling someone to fuck off. Okay maybe this means that much to you. Thats fine, but we are all riders. We all have that goofy smartass attitude from time to time. People are going to have fun. Its why we are here. Not to be serous all the time. With all the politics and the Zimmerman threads i think serious has been about tapped out. Ease up a bit and smile as most the trolling on this forum is just to get smiles.

You're aware that chemo and radiation therapy are not the same thing, right?

Ouch, bet that couldn't have felt good... Out of curiosity, how do you handle an SV, and why aren't you on something like an FZ or a Z like I have?

I agree on the chemo thing. Not the best for sure, but it is the best we currently have.

Oh and I saw this, thought it would be a good addition to the thread...
    17 YO high schooler creates cancer-killing nanoparticles
    Thats extremely impressive, im not surprised she used gold and iron oxides. True colloidal silver, not ionic silver claiming to be colloidal, is one of the most powerfull anti-viral and anti-bacterial you can find.

What do you mean how do I handle my sv?

Thats a simple way to look at chemo. Yeah its the same name but how the docs use it has changed. The way you word it makes it sound like it is the same as it was back then. We had cell phones in the 80s. Can you really try to compare the ones from the 80s to the ones we have now? They do the same thing but at the same time they are two different worlds. How about cars? Could you even cme close to comparing the first cars to what we have today?
    Just becaus they look different doesnt mean they are different. They still use ALL of the same principles for functionality, just like radiation therapy

Edit: Cars actually were better back when they were invented. Everyhting that wasnt metal or wood, was made of HEMP, and it ran on HEMP ETHANOL. And in the 40's they had 100-200mpg vapor injected engies. Shell bought the patents and burried them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vJerAkLhuY---> Gas Hole

Quote Originally Posted by Penadam View Post
    You're aware that chemo and radiation therapy are not the same thing, right?
    More often then not, chemo and radiation go hand in hand.
    Last edited by My back hurts; Sun Apr 22nd, 2012 at 01:05 PM.
    05' SV1000S-CF