OK - we have basically four weeks until track day. In all fairness to everyone that wants to participate - and to me for being insane enough to take on this responsibility - I am going to give everyone on the TRAINEE list till THE END OF JULY to get their money in to me. Starting Monday August 1st, if there are unpaid spaces, I will start contacting alternates in the order they are on the list. I would like to have all the money collected and paid to SCR before the track day and any extra moneys ( I know a few of the instructors offered to pay their share ) will go towards buying food and refreshments for all of us. If there is any money left over, I will give it to Bob or Ralph to be applied to future CSC events.

Please send your check/money order to;

Scott Clair
c/o Thunderdome Studio
1175 Hancock Dr.
Boulder, CO 80303

Please make checks/money orders payable to Scott Clair and don't forget to include your CSC screen name on the check.

If you want a receipt, let me know and include your return address.

You can also pay me via PayPal* - send payment to: Trophy4Rider@msn.com

*please include your CSC screen name in the 'notes' section when making a paypal payment

The cost is $50 per person.

*There will be no refunds due to weather, illness, injury, idiocy, insanity, equipment failure, unforseen natural disasters or Acts of God.*

Seriously, if you have a paid space and find out you can't make it, please contact me and I will assist in finding the next alternate on the list to buy your spot. As soon as I have collected the money, I will be giving it to SCR and won't be able to make any refunds.

This is a private CSC event, so If you do sell/transfer your space to someone else, please let me know so I can update the active roster and we can verify who is there on track day. We don't want any party crashers - do we. This active roster will be used on track day to split everyone into their instructional groups.

Here is the current participant list as of 8/01/05

(TRAINEES)

1. DaytonaDreamer
-PAID
2. Desmo
-PAID
3. bertha
-PAID
4. Cleveland
-PAID
5. Purpgixxerchic
-PAID
6. Green_ZX7R
-PAID
7. JoeCode
-PAID
8. Wolf-R1
-PAID
9. GSXR-ATW
-PAID
10. R1blue01
-PAID
11. bandido
-PAID
12. jeaven
-PAID
13. Wahooman
-PAID
14. Filo
-PAID
15. Hawke
-PAID
16. Rick T.
-PAID
17. Marilou
-PAID
18. Princess
-PAID
19. Boy Scout
-PAID
20. Bueller
-PAID
21. T-Byrd
-PAID
22. Dub
-PAID
23. Tinman
-PAID
24. Buddau
-PAID
25. Hunter68D
-PAID
26. Scott
-PAID
27. Bernie
-PAID
28. Tommy
-PAID
29. Sparker
-PAID
30. Sprtbkbabe
-PAID
31. Focker-G
-PAID
32. Vance
-PAID
33. JustinCO
-PAID
34. Ascent1
-PAID
35. I'm Batman
-PAID
36. Jenny
37. rr-rider - occasional track experience
38. MrBungle

(INSTRUCTORS)

1. Hoopty
2. Ebazyl
3. Lurch
4. Spiderman
5. Devil954
6. jplracer
7. the GECCO
-PAID
8. Ray-Ray

(SUPPORT)

1. rforsythe
2. Canuck (will try to slip in a few laps on the 'racer' session Wink )
3. Mista Black

ALTERNATES/SUB LIST

(TRAINEES)

1. vboulytchev - contacted - waiting for reply
2. Slacker - contacted - waiting for reply
3. jahags- contacted - waiting for reply
4. RockMtnBusa
5. GDrider
6. Horn_E_NINJA

(INSTRUCTORS)

1. cu360r6
2. Sarge_Speed