Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Justice for Trayvon = Kill whitey?

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Re: Justice for Trayvon = Kill whitey?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Holding the phone ..... Ok, im back. We both know that I never said that you said the story was stupid. Just making a statement when I said "How about this? If the story is stupid, or you are not interested in it, just stay out of it."
    You implied that my potential thoughts were that the story was stupid and i did not care about it.

You didnt ask me if I agreed or disagreed. You said:
    "They see it as "another black on white hate crime" war is going to break out and the news is not helping in any way."

That said, we are pretty well removed from all the drama this is causing. Dont think a war is brewing but stories like this are not going to stop coming in for a while. This shit has been stirred. A lot of ignant people are actin da foo so anything is possible.
    That is my point though they keep stirring the pot and its only a matter of time before all hell breaks loose. I wont keep arguing this because it is a matter of opinion and i know i wont change yours nor is it even my place to. I am just stating that shits going to hit the fan whether its before or after Zimmerman's case.

Does it do any good or brighten anyones day? Its NEWS grim. Shit happens, they report it.
    To what benefit?

You do realize that because you troll I might not take you seriously? Comes with the turf buddy.
    No troll (in this thread from me)

m not, not discussing this like an adult? Looks to me like a good ol discussion grim.
    You are, it is, just want it to stay that way.

Does it do any good or brighten anyones day? Its grim NEWS. Shit happens, they spin it.
    fixed
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

Quote Originally Posted by grim View Post
    You implied that my potential thoughts were that the story was stupid and i did not care about it.
    I wasnt taking your seriousness seriously. For that I am sorry.

That is my point though they keep stirring the pot and its only a matter of time before all hell breaks loose. I wont keep arguing this because it is a matter of opinion and i know i wont change yours nor is it even my place to. I am just stating that shits going to hit the fan whether its before or after Zimmerman's case.
    Its not that I dont see the stirring, its that there is nothing you can do about it. Its there, part of the world we live in. Just be thankful we dont live in Florida because instead of a few of us going back and forth on here it would be EVERYWHERE around you.

To what benefit?
    I think you would be hard pressed to find ANY source of information that is 100% beneficial. Again, nothing you can do about it... Griping on here aint gunna change sheot!

Just because something doesnt benefit you or is not relevant in your life doesnt mean that its the same for everyone. Things that dont matter to you could easily matter to a lot of the 100million reading it.

No troll (in this thread from me)
    My Birthday and Christmas present all wrapped into one

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

[QUOTE=Ezzzzy1;653386]I wasnt taking your seriousness seriously. For that I am sorry.[QUOTE/]

It's all good I see where you were coming from.

Its not that I dont see the stirring, its that there is nothing you can do about it. Its there, part of the world we live in. Just be thankful we dont live in Florida because instead of a few of us going back and forth on here it would be EVERYWHERE around you.
    Give it time...obviously it has effected people in Alabama enough.

I think you would be hard pressed to find ANY source of information that is 100% beneficial. Again, nothing you can do about it... Griping on here aint gunna change sheot!

Just because something doesnt benefit you or is not relevant in your life doesnt mean that its the same for everyone. Things that dont matter to you could easily matter to a lot of the 100million reading it.
    You are absolutely correct griping wont do a damn thing but..... putting it on the news does change shit, people take it to heart as if they were effected in some way when really they weren't.

Why should it matter to the 100 million reading it? It has nothing to do with them, they have every right to get mad sure but that anger turns to more and it shouldn't. Its human psychology its literally programmed into our brains to visually watch/read/hear something happen and get angry about it, some people its a dog getting beat, some people its a black man getting killed, and some people its a white man getting beaten down. Even though you do not know these people or have any affiliation what right do you have to take action and avenge them in any way? Out of those 100million people it only takes 1 to do something that carries this out even further the news will feed on it spread it to more people and it goes on and on.

Simple answer everyone needs to turn off there tv and stop reading the news, focus on whats in front of you and what is in your life not others people thrive on the drama and it brings nothing to the table other than stress.

My Birthday and Christmas present all wrapped into one
    I guess you could say that's my one good deed for the year.

rabble rabble rabble rabble!

Gold Member

hey im only one man. i can only kill one thread at a time. lol

I am racist.... I fukcing hate everyone!

Gold Member

Yeah me too.