Thread: Fairing fitment/replacement issues (need assistance)

Fairing fitment/replacement issues (need assistance)

Hey guys, I am replacing all my fairings and I am trying to do a test fit before I send the fairings to get painted.

First question: There are these clips on the front wheel fender that hold the brake lines in place. I do not understand how to release it from the fender..

Second question: There are these rubber "grommets" that are in the fairings where you can screw into, I can take them out of the original ones but I do not understand how to re-insert them into the new ones..

TIA!
    -B

Re: Fairing fitment/replacement issues (need assistance)

Quote Originally Posted by bvnguyen516 View Post
    Hey guys, I am replacing all my fairings and I am trying to do a test fit before I send the fairings to get painted.

First question: There are these clips on the front wheel fender that hold the brake lines in place. I do not understand how to release it from the fender..

Second question: There are these rubber "grommets" that are in the fairings where you can screw into, I can take them out of the original ones but I do not understand how to re-insert them into the new ones..

TIA!
    -B
    Call me tomorrow... both are fairly easy to do, but hard to explain typing when you type as poorly as I do...
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Re: Fairing fitment/replacement issues (need assistance)

Quote Originally Posted by TFOGGuys View Post
    Call me tomorrow... both are fairly easy to do, but hard to explain typing when you type as poorly as I do...
    awesome. Thanks Jim