Thread: Occupy Unmasked

Occupy Unmasked

This looks like a great documentary about the occupy movement and its hidden supporters. The late, great Andrew Breightbart had a hand in it, and I can't wait to see it.

The trailer for the new film produced by Citizens United and directed by Stephen K. Bannon. "Occupy Unmasked" goes deep into the "Occupy" movement and exposes its origins as well as the radical ideas behind "income inequality" that has become the centerpiece of the Obama re-election effort. The film is due to be released Spring 2012.
    http://www.occupyunmasked.com/

http://youtu.be/iHcr_8Qgdos

2006 Lexus GX470
    2010 Ducati Streetfighter
    2007 Ducati M695
    1994 Yamaha TZ250 (track smoker)

Re: Occupy Unmasked

Yes, because when I think of unbiased opinion "uncovering" something, I'd turn to one of the most conservative, right-wing and pro-Super PAC organizations out there...
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Now thats funny a movie about hidden agendas coming fron citizens united

Does it feature Glenn Beck? If only.

Quote Originally Posted by laspariahs View Post
    Does it feature Glenn Beck? If only.
    I think that'd be too obvious, CU is supposed to be "mainstream" and "moderate" and "unbiased" remember?
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Brietbart, LMFAO, douchenozzle extreme. I'd be interested in seeing it, maybe, for free only. But I already know they're just gonna basically make it look like a huge commie left-wing conspiracy to topple America.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Hmmmm, so the compassionate, tolerant, big government leftists have no tolerance for a documentary with an opinion different from their own?
    2006 Lexus GX470
    2007 Ducati M695

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Hmmmm, so the compassionate, tolerant, big government leftists have no tolerance for a documentary with an agenda that's clearly designed to promote it's own extremely slanted point of view?
    Fixed.

This isn't some independent movie with actual curiosity and a sense of journalistic integrity trying to see what Occupy is about, it's a movie pushing an agenda wholly opposite to Occupy while trying to appear like it's somehow not...
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

a.) You know me personally and know I'm not close-minded, nor a far-left pinko, lol.
    b.) I'm not a huge fan of occupy. There's a very small percentage of them that can make an intelligent argument and explain it well.
    c.) I'm tolerant, and open to all opinions, just not to the far-far-right extreme douchebaggery that Brietbart likes to promote on his many outlets. If Obama saved Brietbart's grandmother with CPR, he'd still hate him.
    d.) When it comes out for free on cable, I might watch it, and try to keep an open mind. I don't watch many political documentaries though, in general, sleepy.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    a.) You know me personally and know I'm not close-minded, nor a far-left pinko, lol.
    b.) I'm not a huge fan of occupy. There's a very small percentage of them that can make an intelligent argument and explain it well.
    c.) I'm tolerant, and open to all opinions, just not to the far-far-right extreme douchebaggery that Brietbart likes to promote on his many outlets. If Obama saved Brietbart's grandmother with CPR, he'd still hate him.
    d.) When it comes out for free on cable, I might watch it, and try to keep an open mind. I don't watch many political documentaries though, in general, sleepy.
    Yeah I know you're left leaning, but still can see stuff with a balanced eye. Besides all political documentaries are going to be slanted to one side or another

Breitbart was definitely an activist for the small government right, but he was definitely no worse than the Al Gore, Josh Fox, & Michael Moore far-left "filmmakers."
    2006 Lexus GX470
    2007 Ducati M695

Michael Moore makes me cringe at times. He has some good points, and some ridiculous though. Al Gore I don't mind, But I also take the time to read the rightwing response to debunk his "Inconvenient Truth". In the end you don't know who to believe completely. But of course being a Biology major especially, I will lean towards the much higher percentage of actual scientists who agree with Gore, vs. the number of anti-climate folks. That's just me. I don't appreciate that the Conservative anti-climate set seem to demonize all professors, scientists, etc. Makes no logical sense to me.