Thread: best price on a 03 GSXR1000

best price on a 03 GSXR1000

So where have you guys seen the best price/offer for a 03 GSXR1000? I want to put some cash down on it but cant find a good deal out here. Anyone help me out? Will travl if need be. Thanks
    If guns kill people then i can blame my pencil for mis-spelled words!!!! (Larry the cable guy)

Yeah, dealers out here suck I have found.

If you can find one who is willing to drop the price to get your business, I'd be interested to find out who they are.

If i look into it and say we could get a couple of guys togather that would put $$$$$ down im sure i coudl find someone. ANY ONE up for it? !!!!
    If guns kill people then i can blame my pencil for mis-spelled words!!!! (Larry the cable guy)

u will pay msrp for the first couple of months unless u have one hell of a hook up call me chad!!

Re: best price on a 03 GSXR1000

Quote Originally Posted by ckl5899
    So where have you guys seen the best price/offer for a 03 GSXR1000? I want to put some cash down on it but cant find a good deal out here. Anyone help me out? Will travl if need be. Thanks

Go see Matt Brown at Colorado Powersports in Castle Rock. MSRP is $10,599.
    Motorcycle Roadracing Association #29
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

I would agree Colorado Powersports in castlerock good guys! you could say i got the ultimate hook up on a 2003 r6.

also try bike dealers in wyoming. i got my r1 in laramie for $1500 cheaper than what the denver dealers were asking for. it also helps when you are buying in the winter months. as far as i know there are no new changes to the 03 1k or is there? you will prolly find killer deals on left over 02's if you look hard enough. if you can call long distance real cheap (at work) call all suzuki dealers across the country. they might be trying to unload one somewhere in wisconsin and even with $600 shipping you will still end up on the better end of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by rocktboy
    also try bike dealers in wyoming. i got my r1 in laramie for $1500 cheaper than what the denver dealers were asking for. it also helps when you are buying in the winter months. as far as i know there are no new changes to the 03 1k or is there? you will prolly find killer deals on left over 02's if you look hard enough. if you can call long distance real cheap (at work) call all suzuki dealers across the country. they might be trying to unload one somewhere in wisconsin and even with $600 shipping you will still end up on the better end of the deal.

'03 GSXR1000 has been completely re-designed and will not be available till April. You won't find any deals on them when they first arrive.

President

MSF
    Rider Coach

I just drooled on my good shirt.
    Shoe
    2001 Red/White F4i

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighGSXR

'03 GSXR1000 has been completely re-designed and will not be available till April. You won't find any deals on them when they first arrive.
    And, you should probably put down a deposit soon if you even want to get one before summer.

johns hopkins university slaving through my premed studies

hi

pigpin is selling his 2001 or 2002 gsxr 1000 for a decent price (never crashed) red/black/silver.piped
    ??????????? might be cheaper
    "If you're not a Democrat by the time you're 20, you have no heart. If you're not a Republican by the time you're 30, you have no brain." Winston Churchill.

NESBA #113!
    Italian chick on a bike. always looking for riding partners! ( ride year-round) (sway-the chick from gone in 60 secounds-the nickname just stuck)

Now i got a delima... Fay meyer south has a 02 (bunch) should i go 02 or 03? If i go 02 i will save LOOT DAMN i wish i was rich!!!

Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by sway
    pigpin is selling his 2001 or 2002 gsxr 1000 for a decent price (never crashed) red/black/silver.piped
    ??????????? might be cheaper
    It's an '02 and since it's Pigpen's bike, it would probably need to be sanitized first.

Quote Originally Posted by ckl5899
    Now i got a delima... Fay meyer south has a 02 (bunch) should i go 02 or 03? If i go 02 i will save LOOT DAMN i wish i was rich!!!
    Motor in the '03 is almost unchanged. Even though the frame is new, the dimensions are the same so handling characteristics would be the same. Front brakes have been upgraded. The only reason to go with an '03 and pay $1000 more over the '02 would be if you like the cosmetic changes.
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach

Motor in the '03 is almost unchanged. Even though the frame is new, the dimensions are the same so handling characteristics would be the same. Front brakes have been upgraded. The only reason to go with an '03 and pay $1000 more over the '02 would be if you like the cosmetic changes.
    So they didn't change the steering head angle or anything like that? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that they were making it even steeper than it is now with the new frame...

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe
    So they didn't change the steering head angle or anything like that? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that they were making it even steeper than it is now with the new frame...
    President

MSF
    Rider Coach