Thread: ecueditor.com / woolich racing usb ecu flashing interface

ecueditor.com / woolich racing usb ecu flashing interface

has anyone tried this locally? it is an interface for at-home ecu flashing for late model suzukis (or on a dyno for more fine-tuned results). just looking for experience anyone has had, or other interested parties.. also interested if any of the local shops offer this service - no i havent called around yet. im sure my bike is running lean and this seems like a really cool alternative to buying a power commander (and other add-ons) due to the other extra options it can enable (like tre, rev limiters, etc).

http://ecueditor.com/
    http://www.woolichracing.com/
    -Ryan

2008 KTM Super Duke 990

Re: ecueditor.com / woolich racing usb ecu flashing interface

I've used ecueditor to reflash Hayabusa ecus with good results. The interface I use is from boostbysmith.com.

Advantages: Allows very fine control of fuel and ignition timing. Allows for extensive tuning on exotic combinations (N20, turbo, supercharged, E85). More tuning latitude than a PC III or V.

The disadvantages of using this tuning method: Modifies original map, so unless you save the map before you start, it's difficult to go back to zero. There is a comparative lack of verifiable map options for a given combination of intake/exhaust, so a dyno or experienced test rider/tuner becomes more of a necessity. The number of tuning options is virtually limitless, so it's possible to make your bike utter unrideable. With an infinite number of combinations, there is still only a very small number of good ones.
    Thanks, Jim
    TFOG Wheelsports, LLC
    www.tfogracing.com
    303-216-2400

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "undocumented pharmacist"

Re: ecueditor.com / woolich racing usb ecu flashing interface

I have had great success with ecu editor as well. A bit of a learning curve with the tuning software. I use Innovate Motorsports data logger and wideband to do all my tuning on my busa.
    Contact me for all yourAmsoil needs. 720-515-0963
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/007/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image002.png[/IMG]
    2011 Suzuki Hayabusa Present
    2006 Suzuki Hayabusa Present
    2005 Suzuki Hayabusa Sold
    2004 Suzuki SV650 Sold