Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If Zimmerman's medical report is true.....

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

If Zimmerman's medical report is true.....

......and there's no reason to believe it isn't, the FL prosecutors should just drop the case now and save themselves the embarassment. Of course, they won't, and will try and make Zim the scapegoat so that they don't have to deal with the violent mob instigated by Al Simpleton and the other assholes from the new black panther party. so, they'll waste taxpayer money fighting it, and then we'll waste taxpayer oney when the riots start....unless they have the balls to stop it immediately and forcefully once it starts.

Again, it'll come down to exactly what was happening at the exact moment when the trigger was pulled. Nothing up until the point where Martin assaulted Zim was illegal, and if the prosecution can prove that Zim was NOT fearing for his life, he'll walk. And rightfully so.

http://news.yahoo.com/abc-news-exclu...opstories.html
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Re: If Zimmerman's medical report is true.....

Yep, its a circus...guy did what needed to be done.

weren't there 8 other threads on this very same topic?

All started by you?
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerinWstuff View Post

All started by you?
    You're crazy, I like you...but you're crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    ......and there's no reason to believe it isn't, the FL prosecutors should just drop the case now and save themselves the embarassment. Of course, they won't, and will try and make Zim the scapegoat so that they don't have to deal with the violent mob instigated by Al Simpleton and the other assholes from the new black panther party. so, they'll waste taxpayer money fighting it, and then we'll waste taxpayer oney when the riots start....unless they have the balls to stop it immediately and forcefully once it starts.

Again, it'll come down to exactly what was happening at the exact moment when the trigger was pulled. Nothing up until the point where Martin assaulted Zim was illegal, and if the prosecution can prove that Zim was NOT fearing for his life, he'll walk. And rightfully so.

http://news.yahoo.com/abc-news-exclu...opstories.html
    The doctor's report could be true, as well as the possibility that he (Zimmerman) started the fight, then got his ass kicked, and then used the gun .... The Jury will have to determine whether or not Stand Your Ground should apply.

I see no reason for the charges to be dropped. A kid is dead, and the accused was advised by dispatch to not follow. That's enough in my opinion for this case to go to trial.

I don't think its a waste of tax payer money CM. Every life is valuable... just my 3.78 cents.......

Gold Member

Ha another troll thread. Don't bother talking about this because he won't read any articles you past. He seems to think that any person has the right to chase someone for no reason. Also neighbor hood watchman have more power then cops.

Frank....... I'm disappointed in you.

Holy shit... CM's post title partially describes whats inside...
    MRA Expert #880 - 2015 AmateurGTO Champion, 2013 NoviceGTU Champion
    2006 YZF-R6 Race "No name" - 2005 YZF-R6 Street "Aurora"
    2015 Sponsors: Dunlop, Speedin Motorsports, STM Suspension, Silkolene Lubricants, EBC Brakes, Pit-Bull Products

Text: (72O) 432-7236

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    The doctor's report could be true, as well as the possibility that he (Zimmerman) started the fight, then got his ass kicked, and then used the gun .... The Jury will have to determine whether or not Stand Your Ground should apply.

I see no reason for the charges to be dropped. A kid is dead, and the accused was advised by dispatch to not follow. That's enough in my opinion for this case to go to trial.

I don't think its a waste of tax payer money CM. Every life is valuable... just my 3.78 cents.......
    "Stand your ground" is not whats protecting him. "Self defense" is. Its called the 2nd amendment and anytime, anywhere you feel your life is threatened you can use deadly force (and townie, no one has the right to fear for their life and run, then go back a kick someones ass. Treyvon had his chance to "fear for his life" when Zimmerman was chasing him, not after he got away and then went back).

In cases like this apparently its up to a jury to decide if someone felt like their life was threatened. Really there wasnt enough to bring this to trial but doing so calmed the masses... Until he is proven innocent and then they will fire up again.

The medical report being true is huge in this case because its the only leg the prosecution had to stand on.
    Last edited by Ezzzzy1; Wed May 16th, 2012 at 12:01 AM.

Gold Member

Hahaha keep ignoring shit. Thats zimmermans account. Martins people says zimmerman made first cintact by pushing him. That makes it self defense for martin. Let it ride and see what happens. I never said I wanted him hung. Just to let a jury see the REAL evidence and make a decision. I dont care what the verdict is. Not one fuck will be given. Lol. Either way justice will be served.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Hahaha keep ignoring shit. Thats zimmermans account. Martins people says zimmerman made first cintact by pushing him. That makes it self defense for martin. Let it ride and see what happens. I never said I wanted him hung. Just to let a jury see the REAL evidence and make a decision. I dont care what the verdict is. Not one fuck will be given. Lol. Either way justice will be served.
    Oh you will give fucks No way you can watch Zimmerman walk away and have a smile on your face.

....and the verdict is.... Innocent = Townie ------>

Thats quite a bit of data on discovery.
    KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

The 2nd degree murder charge is Florida "washing their hands of it". Do you really think he intended to kill him? That's what they have to prove without a doubt. I'm sure a plea bargain to reduce to manslaughter will try to force Zimmerman into a guilty plea but I'm sure he won't take it.

I killed some punanny this morning I should be locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerinWstuff View Post

All started by you?
    New information. Try and follow along wouldya?
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

[QUOTE=Ezzzzy1;671301]"Stand your ground" is not whats protecting him. "Self defense" is. Its called the 2nd amendment and anytime, anywhere you feel your life is threatened you can use deadly force (and townie, no one has the right to fear for their life and run, then go back a kick someones ass. Treyvon had his chance to "fear for his life" when Zimmerman was chasing him, not after he got away and then went back).

In cases like this apparently its up to a jury to decide if someone felt like their life was threatened. Really there wasnt enough to bring this to trial but doing so calmed the masses... Until he is proven innocent and then they will fire up again.

The medical report being true is huge in this case because its the only leg the prosecution had to stand on.[/QUOTE]
    Exactly. The events immediately leading up to Martin's death were instigated NOT by Zim, but by Martin when he physically assaulted Zim. At that point, the only crime that was comitted was by Martin.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Aren't you guys done seeing who's is bigger?
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post

It's unanimous: clownie has a pencil-dick.

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Tokin' SortaTalian

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post

They couldn't find the microscope to measure Franks, even though it might be easier for him to just admit that his past wives took it and his balls in the divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    New information. Try and follow along wouldya?
    so you needed a brand new thread to make sure your opinions were heard as opposed to continuing with the same, already started, conversation?

aren't there like a billion other forums out there who's whole point of existence is to discuss this type of topic?

Not that I have a problem with an Off Topic discussion of matters of the day - but when one topic overtakes a forum with a new thread on the same issue every other damn day.......
    Last edited by TinkerinWstuff; Wed May 16th, 2012 at 08:24 AM.
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    Oh you will give fucks No way you can watch Zimmerman walk away and have a smile on your face.

....and the verdict is.... Innocent = Townie ------>
    No actually not fucking true. If you go back to the first our any of others you will see I already got what I wanted. I really could give two fucks from here on out. I'm not the one posting new threads about it.

when there are new boobs to post, we should start a new thread. As opposed to putting all the boobs in one easy to view discussion thread called "ohhhh sexy women"

1999 DR650SE

KX65
    Dizzer
    929 - Yard Sale'd

Gold Member

Zimmerman.

zimmer

1999 DR650SE