Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If Zimmerman's medical report is true.....

Re: If Zimmerman's medical report is true.....

How did Treyvon break a law? Using your logic he was standing his ground per the FL law. He feared for his life and and that very moment he feared for his life by attempting to remove that which he feared.... Kinda like what you're saying Zim did.

I'll tell you right damn now that if someone was following me around my neighborhood I wouldn't just go back to my house and let them know exactly where I live... I don't know who they are or what their intent is and I'm not going to make it any easier for them to harm myself or loved ones. Treyvon was standing his ground per the FL law.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    I don't know why people have such a hard time getting this. SRSLY? Jesus... Again, the ONLY thing that matters is can the prosecution PROVE that Zim was NOT in fear for his life at the EXACT moment Martin was shot. From the evidence it looks like Zim was beaten and had EVERY right to defend himself. Nothing up to that point matters. Zim broke ZERO laws, Martin broke one by ASSAULTING him. Friggin' simple. Why is it simple minds can't grasp a simple concept????
    Actually the prosecutionwill most likely argue that zimmerman escalated the situation. Again I really dont think he will get convicted but I'm sure he will lose his ass in a wrongful death suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzzzy1 View Post
    I see your point but carrying a gun for protection is not stupid. Pulling it out if you fear for your life is not stupid either.

Honestly if you ask me? The only stupid thing that happened was Treyvon going back to fight Zimmerman.

Yeah but carrying a gun and then going out in the night in a neighborhood that is known to be sketchy at best is asking for trouble. Legal? Sure, but it's not going to end well.

You have the freedom of speech, go stand in front of a police station and spout off profanities and insult police officers as try walk by, it's legal. Then let me know how that ended up for ya.

Just because you can does not mean you should.
    Last edited by Hoot; Wed May 16th, 2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: I'm not trying to bash or insult ya, just hoping I can put a spin on it that will show our perception of the situation.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post
    How did Treyvon break a law? Using your logic he was standing his ground per the FL law. He feared for his life and and that very moment he feared for his life by attempting to remove that which he feared.... Kinda like what you're saying Zim did.

I'll tell you right damn now that if someone was following me around my neighborhood I wouldn't just go back to my house and let them know exactly where I live... I don't know who they are or what their intent is and I'm not going to make it any easier for them to harm myself or loved ones. Treyvon was standing his ground per the FL law.
    Haha they dont see it that way because zimmerman said he lost martin and was going back to his car. They can't seem to understand that this thug also had the right to defend himself. And according to mr z he had the right to follow anyone he wanted to. Not sure when a neighborhood watchman out ranked the constitution.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Actually the prosecutionwill most likely argue that zimmerman escalated the situation. Again I really dont think he will get convicted but I'm sure he will lose his ass in a wrongful death suit.
    Doesn't matter. Again, Martin HAD the opportunity to walk away after he lost Zim. He CHOSE to stalk Zim and then assault him. It was Martin who escalated things into violence, when he CLEARLY could have walked away. Martin CHOSE to commit a crime. I'm sure if you were to be able to investigate Martin (since he's a juvie) you'd find he was just as if not a lot more violent than Zim.

And, again, at the moment he got shot, he was beating Zims head into the ground, using it as a weapon, so therefore he WAS armed.
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Sure he can follow him around. That's he prerogative, but its just not smart in my eyes. By doing so he has to understand that every action has a reaction.

If you follow what Zimmerman (the only witness) is saying, Treyvon broke the law when he assaulted Zimmerman. If someone is chasing you and you get away you have to stay away, once you are away you are no longer in danger. Going back resets the timeline. You cant say that you fear for your life but went back to kick someones ass.

Haha they dont see it that way because zimmerman said he lost martin and was going back to his car. They can't seem to understand that this thug also had the right to defend himself. And according to mr z he had the right to follow anyone he wanted to. Not sure when a neighborhood watchman out ranked the constitution.
    Its crazy to me that you say "they dont see it that way"... How could you see it any other way? This is what the only witness is saying, anything outside of that is what you are making up. People making this stuff up is the only think fueling this fire.

I understand that Treyvon had the right to defend himself but (if you go off of facts) he should have done that when Zimmerman was chasing him. Plain and simple. Even on that note if Treyvon had protected himself he would have had to prove why. Someone following you does not give you the right to assault them.

Gold Member

Okay I guess this would be a bad thing for zim. Experts say its not zim screaming for help.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/04/02/...p-in-911-call/

Gold Member

Yeah im making up articles. Fuck my talent is awesome.

Okay I guess this would be a bad thing for zim. Experts say its not zim screaming for help.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/04/02/...p-in-911-call/
    Look wherever you want. Treyvons dad already said that it WAS NOT his son screaming. If anyone is an expert I would say he would know the sound of his own son screaming

And honestly I would probably scream too if someone pulled a gun on me...

So how is it that Zimmerman getting out of his cargo follow him is his right... (he had the choice to stay in his car since he was safe. He then placed himself into the situation that he claims he feared for his life?)

Which is it? Sounds like the same thought process and logic is not being used for both persons.

Gold Member

Look wherever you want. Treyvons dad already said that it WAS NOT his son screaming. If anyone is an expert I would say he would know the sound of his own son screaming

And honestly I would probably scream too if someone pulled a gun on me...
    Yup just ignore it. Im making it up. I can just see the 17 year old screaming for help as he beat the shit out of a guy.

Treyvon was defending himself. How is it assault?

Ej, for all your or I know Zim is making things up. He has the most to lose. Since there is no other witness(he shot the only other one there) he has the most to gain from lying.

Yup just ignore it. Im making it up. I can just see the 17 year old screaming for help as he beat the shit out of a guy.
    Here is the tape: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WI4x2JPcOA.

Now I dont know but if you follow whats going on (from the other recordings) it sure could fall in line with Zimmerman getting his ass kicked and screaming and then shooting.

Treyvon was defending himself. How is it assault?

Ej, for all your or I know Zim is making things up. He has the most to lose. Since there is no other witness(he shot the only other one there) he has the most to gain from lying.
    Or he is telling the truth? Its not for me to judge if Zimmerman is lying or not. Why would you? You dont know him... Must just be a gut thing?

PS sorry I'm not quoting, doing all the typing on my phone.

Ahhhh you guys are filling up my evening nicely.

My biggest frustration is that those pro Zim are basically saying that because Zim said it happened that way, is that is how it happened. He's facing life in jail, what better motive to lie?

Townie and I say that yeah... It could have happened the way Zim has said it did, but it's also probable that it's quite different. Yes the burden of proof and the laws will probably let Zim walk, but it is still not right morally. Im pretty sure neither you not Frank would want Zim as a neighbor... Car backfires and he opens fire for fear of losing his life.

Gold Member

Ezzzy you are by far missing the big picture here. This is a anti gun rights spokesmans wet dream. We are all going to lose no matter what happens to zim. I promise you that. And really why? Because sime asshile had to go play hero. it really is that simple. If he had done what he was supposed to do none of us wiuld even be talking about this. But no he had to go chase aime kid down get his ass kicked and now a law that help us all protect ourselves is going to be eliminated. And again why.

This is the exact same thread as the last one!

Disclaimer: If I post a link, assume it's NSFW.
    Bike: 2009 FZ-1 "The Hematoma"

Gold Member

Now I dont know but if you follow whats going on (from the other recordings) it sure could fall in line with Zimmerman getting his ass kicked and screaming and then shooting.

Or he is telling the truth? Its not for me to judge if Zimmerman is lying or not. Why would you? You dont know him... Must just be a gut thing?
    Well experts say otherwise. Not me. You keep saying we are ignoring things but when something we post contradicts what you feel we are either making it up or you just flat out ignore it.

I'm not judging whether he is lying. I'm saying he could be.

To me the basic premise of someone having a gun, and killing an unarmed person because he took it upon himself to investigate a suspicious person and not at least be charged is heinous. I know that he is the only witness, but that is because he killed the only other one. It just does not add up.

PS sorry I'm not quoting, doing all the typing on my phone.

Ahhhh you guys are filling up my evening nicely.

My biggest frustration is that those pro Zim are basically saying that because Zim said it happened that way, is that is how it happened. He's facing life in jail, what better motive to lie?
    Or to tell the truth. Either way unless you can disprove what he says the law will go off of what he said.

Townie and I say that yeah... It could have happened the way Zim has said it did, but it's also probable that it's quite different. Yes the burden of proof and the laws will probably let Zim walk, but it is still not right morally. Im pretty sure neither you not Frank would want Zim as a neighbor... Car backfires and he opens fire for fear of losing his life.
    Im not sure where the probability was increased. I think its quite foolish to doubt someone you dont know, but obviously you guys dont mind joining the quack masses. I wouldnt care if Zimmerman was my neighbor.

I'm not judging whether he is lying. I'm saying he could be.

To me the basic premise of someone having a gun, and killing an unarmed person because he took it upon himself to investigate a suspicious person and not at least be charged is heinous. I know that he is the only witness, but that is because he killed the only other one. It just does not add up.
    No way you cant say you havent followed specious people in your store....

It all adds up to me man.

So I'm foolish for not believing everything everyone I don't know tells me but I'm a part of the quack masses?

Ummmm ok.

No way you cant say you havent followed specious people in your store....

It all adds up to me man.
    Not with a gun and no one ended up dead.

Or to tell the truth.
    Touché... Well played