Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If Frank starts a new thread about Zimmerman...

Gold Member

Re: If Frank starts a new thread about Zimmerman...

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    For those whiners, don't like the threads, don't post. Simple. For those that have a clue, realize that this could have far-reaching implications for self-defense, and as there seem to be a lot of gun owners her, this affects YOU.

Funny, I post motorcycle or technical stuff, and nobody has anything coherent to say, but when I post this relevant political/legal/social stuff, the whiney crybabies come flocking out of their respective closets to it, then complain about it, then want to censor it like good little libs. What has the world come to?
    Hahaha your dumb. Either way this goes its going to affects on laws.

Only cry babies i see are the ones that feel they have to justifysomething that not even in court yet.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clovis View Post
    And when you can't censor someone, just make fun of them! Liberals are among history's greatest hypocrites.

Liberals preach equality and tolerance but we all know they really only mean "equity and tolerance" for them.

I for one appreciate Frank's post, I'm very interested in the Zimmerman case. It's looking more and more like the prosecution is simply prosecuting due to political pressure from the left.
    God. Did you even read any of the posts in the other thread? Its a giant he said she said. Literally. A girl that claims she was on the phone with martin at the time claims she heard Zimmerman push martin. There is a bunch of shit that went down wrong. Thats there is a trial.

A. Martin was committing no crime. None. Fuck his past and his bulshit pot charge or whatever.

B. Zimmerman was part of no real neighborhood watch.

C. He violated damn near every rule of a neighborhood watch.

Fact is we are at this point right here.

Pro zim. A thug attacked a man and got what he had coming.

Pro mart. A kid was stalked through his own neighborhood and killed.

No one is going to change their mind. These threads are pointless. Wait until the court comes out.

Doesnt matter if zim is convicted or not the stand your ground law may as well be kissed goodbye.

And why? Because some asshole had to play hero. Dumbshit should have stayed in his car.

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

How about we create a stickied thread for Frank to post all of his yahoo news links in?

Gold Member

How about we send him to rehab?

I brought all my shoes and all my glasses so I would have them

i say we give frank his own area and he can invite anyone he wants to join...kinda like brizz's play palace....or the girls only section.

yeah i know...it's a great idea, and you admin are pissed that you didn't think of it.
    ~Travis~
    It's okay...I'm a Doctor.
    Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
    Everybody on CSC knows everything
    2003 GSX-R600 - Former Love
    2003 Kawasaki ZX6R - Former Love
    1999 Suzuki TL1000R - Former Love
    2004 DRZ400E - New Dirty
    2002 KFX 650 - Quad

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerinWstuff View Post
    Dude, I carry myself but you just don't get the fuckin point. Ever look in the mirror and realize that the common theme in all your problems is you?
    Nope. Neither Zim or Martin are my problems. What I WOULD have a problem with is if the law got jacked because some innocent guy had to shoot some thug-punk for beating on him.

So, the FIAT prank is some sort of "my problem" too? Huh?
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

OJ didn't do it.

Drama is a poor substitute for adventure. (c)2011

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    Nope. Neither Zim or Martin are my problems. What I WOULD have a problem with is if the law got jacked because some innocent guy had to shoot some thug-punk for beating on him.

So, the FIAT prank is some sort of "my problem" too? Huh?
    Haha zimmerman has the record if beating his wife. Fighting the cops. Runnig around with a gun. And the 17 year old walking home talking in his phone to some girl with a ice tea and some candy is the thug? Do you know what a thug is?

In for the beating....errr banning

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    Haha zimmerman has the record if beating his wife. Fighting the cops. Runnig around with a gun. And the 17 year old walking home talking in his phone to some girl with a ice tea and some candy is the thug? Do you know what a thug is?
    record of suspension, and being a hood rat.

Gold Member

Lol I must be number 1 gangsta. I cant remember how many times I got suspended. Expelled twice, and flat out kicked out of the last school. But by urban definition I am a thug. Maybe you less educated people should look up the definition of a thug. Might be surprised at what you find.

Gold Member

http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=thug

Saved you some time.

Even more time.

To be a true thug doesnt mean wearing "bling", listening to rap and talking "black". Being a gangsta isnt superficial.. To be a true thug means you havent had it good your whole life, and you intend to change that, and get out of the ghetto if thats where you are, you do whats right, you dont take shit from anyone, and stand up for your friends and dont let them take shit from anyone! You dont have to be a stereotypical "gangsta" to be a thug, a skater can be a thug, a nerd can be a thug, a hick can be a thug, a prep can be a thug and old ass man can be a thug!
    Last edited by #1Townie; Thu May 17th, 2012 at 10:27 AM.

Local jerk Yearly Supporter

http://m.urbandictionary.com/#define?term=thug

Saved you some time.

Even more time.

To be a true thug doesnt mean wearing "bling", listening to rap and talking "black". Being a gangsta isnt superficial.. To be a true thug means you havent had it good your whole life, and you intend to change that, and get out of the ghetto if thats where you are, you do whats right, you dont take shit from anyone, and stand up for your friends and dont let them take shit from anyone! You dont have to be a stereotypical "gangsta" to be a thug, a skater can be a thug, a nerd can be a thug, a hick can be a thug, a prep can be a thug and old ass man can be a thug!

thug   [thuhg] Show IPA
    noun
    a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.
    ( sometimes initial capital letter ) one of a former group of professional robbers and murderers in India who strangled their victims.
    Origin:
    1800–10; < Hindi thag literally, rogue, cheat

Dont cite Urban dictionary it will only end in your demise .

Gold Member

Well if you want to get that dreep into it we can go back to its origin. Thag. It was a gang of thieves. he still doesn't fit the definition.

thug As Tupac defined it, a thug is someone who is going through struggles, has gone through struggles, and continues to live day by day with nothing for them. That person is a thug. and the life they are living is the thug life. A thug is NOT a gangster. Look up gangster and gangsta. Not even CLOSE, my friend.
    Last edited by #1Townie; Thu May 17th, 2012 at 10:58 AM.

Gold Member

We can have fun with this.

grim is someone, who is a sket. It's usually a girl who loves boys and is always around them, she sucks dick and has sex and does lots of stuff with lots of different boys. Just another way of saying a prostitue but even worse.

Gold Member

All townies look down upon anyone who:

A) is intelligent B) has a future that doesn't involve the words 'McDonald's drive-thru' C) owns an item of black clothing D) doesn't listen to So Solid Crew E) doesn't smoke F) doesn't have a forced Cockney accent G) shows ANY sign of refusal to conform to the masses; ie. INDIVIDUALITY.

Well if you want to get that dreep into it we can go back to its origin. Thag. It was a gang of thieves. he still doesn't fit the definition.

thug As Tupac defined it, a thug is someone who is going through struggles, has gone through struggles, and continues to live day by day with nothing for them. That person is a thug. and the life they are living is the thug life. A thug is NOT a gangster. Look up gangster and gangsta. Not even CLOSE, my friend.
    I'll have to disagree buddy Tupac was a good rapper but an English major he was not.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/thug?s=t

http://thesaurus.com/browse/thug?s=t

The word Thug has absolutely nothing to do with going through struggles, Tupac just took a word and made it out to what he thought it meant.

We can have fun with this.

grim is someone, who is a sket. It's usually a girl who loves boys and is always around them, she sucks dick and has sex and does lots of stuff with lots of different boys. Just another way of saying a prostitue but even worse.
    Yes yes i have seen that but you do undersand that Urbandictionary.com is a website that people just make up meanings, or make alternate meanings for words.

GRIM:

http://thesaurus.com/browse/Grim?s=t

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Grim?s=t

Gold Member

Well being that tupac was such a icon that he was brought back to life by hologram I will take his definition of thug over webster. Also the term thug was made famous in urban culture ny rappers and not websters I will accept their definition for the way the word is used in modern language.

Gold Member

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I'll chip in $20 towards the barn'ing?
    Glad to see at least one of you understands the proper way to petition for a barning on CSC...
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Well being that tupac was such a icon that he was brought back to life by hologram I will take his definition of thug over webster. Also the term thug was made famous in urban culture ny rappers and not websters I will accept their definition for the way the word is used in modern language.
    That does not negate the fact that they are wrong. It's just like the word Faggot a lot of US citizens use it as a harsh word towards homosexuals and i guarantee that 85% of them don't even know why they use it.

The word Faggot means burning stick, In Europe they call Cigarettes "fags" because they are burning sticks.

The origination of Americans using the word "faggot" towards homosexuals is because they were seen as "flaming homosexuals" (because the white supremacy folks would burn the homosexuals on a stick) Basically taking a word that has a specific meaning and turning it into something else and others familiarizing themselves with it and using it. Yet they are wrong A faggot is not a flaming homosexual (or burning human) it is a burning stick (a stick being an object not a human being). The word "sheep" comes into play with things like this, you see some person of importance using a word in such a way and chose to follow because "hey they would never lead us down the wrong path right)?

You can take any word in the dictionary and make your own meaning but the fact of the matter is you are wrong and there is no argument about it.

My apologies if i offended anyone in this brief educational post.

Gold Member

One of the few ways ive seen barning work 100% is for a rick roll to happen. Ive tryd to figure out cms password with no luck. Words I have used is im gay. I love men. Obama4life. Ftrayvon. And I wushicouldmarryzim. I have also tryd these backwards.