Thread: Chase Bank

Thumbs up Chase Bank

So I was a big idiot and left my wallet where some AssHat decided to grab a hold of it yesterday. They left everything in the wallet but must have wrote down the Bank Card number cause they tried to use it @ Road Runner Sports 202.00 to buy some glasses and at Sears.com to TRY 885.00 but the bank and I caught onto it after the first attempt w/ Road Runner flags went up all over the place and they declined the Sears one immediately! The Glasses they ordered, won't be sent. And the mailing address Used for Shipping and Computer used IP addresses that was for both attempts was forwarded to Law Enforcment Gotta Love today's technology.

Lessons learned:
    1) No matter how trust worthy one may seem, you really can't be too sure.

2) Don't leave you shit lying around! (Even though it was an honest Space Case moment.

3) Today's technology has come a long way.

4) Chase is a great Bank to bank with
    Last edited by DemonRider; Mon May 21st, 2012 at 01:22 PM.
    €~~~ Ramon Uribe ~~~€. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (Current 2019)

-"CSC Community" Trailer - Is Available As Of (Stolen!!!!!!!) FML - @ My Home
    720-475-6984

Re: Chase Bank

Glad all worked out ok.

Yeah glad you caught it! I pay each month for Chase's Identity protection. Not to mention I check all my accounts daily for activity. F*ckin thieves suck! Hope yours get caught
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Moron used an actual physical mailing address to order stolen goods?! Even worse, the idiot probably ordered from his own personal computer. CLASSIC, can't wait for the Police to jack that fucker. Post his IP address. I'm just curious.

How much is Chase's ID theft protection monthly?
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Moron used an actual physical mailing address to order stolen goods?! Even worse, the idiot probably ordered from his own personal computer. CLASSIC, can't wait for the Police to jack that fucker. Post his IP address. I'm just curious.

It is $11.99 a month, but if your identity does get stolen they handle everything. Anything happens with my credit I am notified immedietly. A bit steep, but I am at high risk because I have the last name Montoya; Frank (CM) can tell you why

damnit..... I really wanted those glasses.... Time to destroy my 'puter and move next door.

They wouldn't give me the IP nor the Address, they said they didn't want me to hunt them down , but ya, they used the same IP and same Physical addresses for both attempts so the bank said since they seem to have good info they will be forwarding on. Just glad it didn't go far! I've heard of people really getting screwed.
    €~~~ Ramon Uribe ~~~€. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (Current 2019)

-"CSC Community" Trailer - Is Available As Of (Stolen!!!!!!!) FML - @ My Home
    720-475-6984

Use your neighbor's Wifi and address also use a VPN service so it looks like you're in Sweden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    ...i mean, sure maybe 4 inches isn't much to them, but it sure as hell is alot to me!

Been with Chase since they were Great Western than Washington Mutual and now Chase. They've never done me wrong and the couple times I've over drawn they didn't charge me.
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

I only use them for my house payments and bills. I keep my money elsewhere. I had about 5K in their savings account and they keep charging me $4 a month for "Service Fee". What service? To hold my money and use it for investments so you can make money off my money? I went in and closed the savings account after that then moved my money to my other accounts. Still have the checking though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    ...i mean, sure maybe 4 inches isn't much to them, but it sure as hell is alot to me!

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    It is $11.99 a month, but if your identity does get stolen they handle everything. Anything happens with my credit I am notified immedietly. A bit steep, but I am at high risk because I have the last name Montoya; Frank (CM) can tell you why
    Why you have the last name "Montoya"????
    --------------------------------------------------
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Quote Originally Posted by I`m Batman View Post
    I only use them for my house payments and bills. I keep my money elsewhere. I had about 5K in their savings account and they keep charging me $4 a month for "Service Fee". What service? To hold my money and use it for investments so you can make money off my money? I went in and closed the savings account after that then moved my money to my other accounts. Still have the checking though.
    yeah for being Grandfathered in..... No fees whatsoever!!!
    Remember Yesterday. Plan For Tomorrow. Live For Today.

Current Stable:

'o5 SuzukiGSX-1oooR
    (Custom Street Fighter).
    'o6 Pitster Pro 50cc Pit Bike (125cc Big Bore Kit).

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    Why you have the last name "Montoya"????
    Damn Frank you let me down

Illegals! I once lost my SS card and went to get a new one. I get pulled into this room and asked all these questions. After they realized I was who I claimed I was they gave me this lecture how I have to be careful because many illegals from Mexico would love to steal my identity because of the last name and how I need to be extra careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    yeah for being Grandfathered in..... No fees whatsoever!!!
    They have fee's???

Not to sound like a yuppie but is that on the bottom type account?

I know Chase adds it all up, house mortgage, savings, checking, 401K's and they base your account on that. So pretty easy to qualify for their best account and rates. We get interest (although not much).

It is $11.99 a month, but if your identity does get stolen they handle everything. Anything happens with my credit I am notified immediately. A bit steep, but I am at high risk because I have the last name Montoya...
    Interesting, $12/mo. is decent. I pay $17/mo. for Experian credit tracker, sends me alerts if my score changes, risk-rating goes up/down, new accounts open, monthly full credit report, etc. That's steep too, but worth it to me. I'll have to check with Chase on what they offer, thx.

Montoya (Safe for work): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U

P.S. I chose Experian out of the three because it is usually my "low score", and I found many banks and lenders like to use it. Specifically for that reason I'm sure, bastards.
    '08 Yamaha R1 (black), mostly stock. Past bikes: '98 VFR-800 (red), '01 CBR-929RR (white/red), '05 Yamaha R6 (white), '08 Yamaha R1 (blue).
    '94 Supra Turbo 6spd. (black), BUILT motor/head, CompTurbo CT43-xx, '69 Dodge Coronet SuperBee tribute, 440/520 SixPack stroker, auto.

Business in the front, party in the back! CYCLE_MONKEY's Avatar
    The white section of Aurora (Tallyn's Reach)

Damn Frank you let me down

Illegals! I once lost my SS card and went to get a new one. I get pulled into this room and asked all these questions. After they realized I was who I claimed I was they gave me this lecture how I have to be careful because many illegals from Mexico would love to steal my identity because of the last name and how I need to be extra careful.
    Hey, for all I know "Montoya" is a typical His-Spaniard-Tino name not reserved for illegals! I mean, Juan Pablo Motoya is Columbian and all....
    "...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
    Blu/Wht '01 Gixxer 1K, '91 KX500
    Tokin' SortaTalian
    (Pronounced: Kind-A-Dago)

Interesting, $12/mo. is decent. I pay $17/mo. for Experian credit tracker, sends me alerts if my score changes, risk-rating goes up/down, new accounts open, monthly full credit report, etc. That's steep too, but worth it to me. I'll have to check with Chase on what they offer, thx.

Montoya (Safe for work): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U

P.S. I chose Experian out of the three because it is usually my "low score", and I found many banks and lenders like to use it. Specifically for that reason I'm sure, bastards.
    Wow, good to know because I always wondered if I overpay, but I am too scared to not get that coverage. yeah check with Chase because I just double checked and $11.99 is what I get charged monthly; although I have all my accounts with Chase.

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLE_MONKEY View Post
    Hey, for all I know "Montoya" is a typical His-Spaniard-Tino name not reserved for illegals! I mean, Juan Pablo Motoya is Columbian and all....
    I told you man, my Spanish ancestors conquered the Mexican villages!