Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CASTING for TV COMMERCIAL (legit)

Re: CASTING for TV COMMERCIAL (legit)

Quote Originally Posted by Tylar View Post
    Wife and I were there. Pretty sure you came in while we were waiting, Andrew.
    I figured that was you!!! I saw "Tylar" on the sign-in sheet, and since you were the only other guy in the room, I figured it was you. Sorry for not saying "hi", but I didn't want to cause a scene in the waiting room.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Out of curiosity, what happened when you got there?

And, did you ride down there or just wear/bring all your gear?
    Sign in, fill out name card with height/weight and size info, wait until your name is called. Bring your cycle gear (not required, but can only help you for this type of casting). I drove there, and just tossed on my jacket before I walked in. You will be asked to verify that you have a motorcycle endorsement on film - so don't lie! The entire audition will be less than 3 minutes, unless you're asked to help with other auditions (no more men were there when I was there, so I was asked to step-in to another female audition).

Done and done.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSomeDude View Post
    Sign in, fill out name card with height/weight and size info, wait until your name is called. Bring your cycle gear (not required, but can only help you for this type of casting). I drove there, and just tossed on my jacket before I walked in. You will be asked to verify that you have a motorcycle endorsement on film - so don't lie! The entire audition will be less than 3 minutes, unless you're asked to help with other auditions (no more men were there when I was there, so I was asked to step-in to another female audition).

Done and done.
    Cool, thanks man
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson

Aw, man, I don't look old.
    Photogallery * Google+ * Facebook! * STFU
    Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    god bless thongs and low self esteem women.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason ON View Post
    Aw, man, I don't look old.
    I think I was the only person there under 40. Everyone else definitely looked to be mid-40s to 50s.

I was also the only sport bike rider at that time.

Still, I gave it a shot. It was actually kinda fun, and I'd do it again for shits N giggles.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
    ~Hunter S. Thompson