Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tapatalk Extension

Re: Tapatalk Extension

Quote Originally Posted by rforsythe View Post
    Status is, 2 small kids at home take up most of my time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Little View Post
    Help a single guy out, it's hard being awesome
    I'd like to nominate Stu to babysit for your kids while you get a chance to relax, drink a beer and work on a mobile app. Stu would be more then happy to babysit for as long as it takes. Or, more then likely, as long as your children are able to survive.

Re: Tapatalk Extension

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    I'd like to nominate Stu to babysit for your kids while you get a chance to relax, drink a beer and work on a mobile app. Stu would be more then happy to babysit for as long as it takes. Or, more then likely, as long as your children are able to survive.
    Heh, I've got iOS/obj-c/Xcode studying of my own to do on my free time from front-end dev at my current place of employment.

Plus, put on your scary face, the lady and I are thinking it's about that time for some Stuart Littles to be running around so I'll enjoy what remains of my freedom while I can
    It's a celebration bitches!!! - RIP 502

Motos:
    2003 SV1000N - Dual Yosh RS3 CF Exhaust ••••• 09' Aprilia SR50 (Wife's) ••••• 93' ZX-11 - Sold after 43k Miles
    Cars:
    08' Audi S5 6MT •••• 10' VW TDI Cup Edition 6MT •••• 02' VW TDI Beetle 5MT •••• 07' Ford Explorer