Thread: Fleshy officially back in action

Fleshy officially back in action

Well this is a little late but went to SCR last thurs and had a ball!

Temps were a bit up there to say the least but the bike ran fine. I was actually having one of the best riding days ever. There was a guy out there taking digi picts and he showed me a couple of me going through the spectator turn (CCW) and my body positioning has never been as good as it was there. No crooked back or nothing. Had my head perfectly on the side of the windscreen looking through the turns. Was anyone on this board taking shots BTW?

I am basically set for Pueblo. Just need to re saftey wire her up and do the pin deal on my calipers and change the stinkin oil. Need new rubber too. Anyway I am really really happy to finally have a working bike!!!!!

Many thanks to TFOG. I never knew they did service and they got her runnin in prime shape again. I knew they did wonderful on prices on parts but prices on service was even more suprising. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! Basically you will be my first call from now on for anything I need service wise. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Well that is about it for now kiddies. Beware Novices, Fleshy is back in action and looking to show off my purdy paint in Pueblo.

Flesh
    I miss racing..... so so so so so much. Might as well drink

You mean ... we might actually get ALL of Team Skinny racing in the same weekend?

word!

Re: Fleshy officially back in action

WTG Fleshy!!!

It'll be good to see you out there.
    The rolling chicane formerly known as RockyR6

If the guy taking pics had the orange t-shirt, he was friends with one on the CFRSR guys that I was pitted next to. Hopefully he is going to burn a CD with those pics and I might be able to get a hold of it. I'll let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Bueller";p="224230
    If the guy taking pics had the orange t-shirt, he was friends with one on the CFRSR guys that I was pitted next to. Hopefully he is going to burn a CD with those pics and I might be able to get a hold of it. I'll let you know.
    Yeah that was the guy!
    He was nice, just didn't want to be one of those "Hey can you send me picts" type people.

If you do let me know yo!

Man I still cannot belive how much I missed the track, it has been a long summer for real!
    I miss racing..... so so so so so much. Might as well drink

It was good to see ya out there fleshy

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by jontflesh";p="224217
    Well this is a little late but went to SCR last thurs and had a ball!

Temps were a bit up there to say the least but the bike ran fine. I was actually having one of the best riding days ever. There was a guy out there taking digi picts and he showed me a couple of me going through the spectator turn (CCW) and my body positioning has never been as good as it was there. No crooked back or nothing. Had my head perfectly on the side of the windscreen looking through the turns. Was anyone on this board taking shots BTW?

I am basically set for Pueblo. Just need to re saftey wire her up and do the pin deal on my calipers and change the stinkin oil. Need new rubber too. Anyway I am really really happy to finally have a working bike!!!!!

Many thanks to TFOG. I never knew they did service and they got her runnin in prime shape again. I knew they did wonderful on prices on parts but prices on service was even more suprising. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! Basically you will be my first call from now on for anything I need service wise. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Well that is about it for now kiddies. Beware Novices, Fleshy is back in action and looking to show off my purdy paint in Pueblo.

Flesh
    dear gawd what is that thing... is the sky falling or what
    If you abandon yourself to foolishness....
    ...You lose touch with your beginnings.

Troy "TC" Runck #124
    SMRI New Rider Director

Sponsored by:
    Paint By TCR
    505 by Design
    Morse Racing Products