Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New toy - '07 Z4M Coupe

Re: New toy - '07 Z4M Coupe

and If I had a choice between an zm4 and a R34/35, It would be the Nissan, Hands down, balls to the wall.
    Last edited by thankgod; Mon May 28th, 2012 at 04:04 PM. Reason: don't know my cars...
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Congrats, I have an 03 Roadster that I got a great bargain on in early 2009 after the bottom dropped out of the market during the downturn. It's a fun car, much more so than the F-150 that it replaced.

thankgod, ain't it cool we have choices? I considered the 370Z, and I'd love to have a GTR, but I'm very happy with the M coupe.

If ya'll need a chase car sometime, I can carry a cooler, prolly not much else
    Steve Clark
    1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer
    My Bike Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Stinky View Post
    thankgod, ain't it cool we have choices? I considered the 370Z, and I'd love to have a GTR, but I'm very happy with the M coupe.

If ya'll need a chase car sometime, I can carry a cooler, prolly not much else
    My favorite vehicle is my right and left foot. Honestly.
    "When you on the track, you have to be enjoying the moment, you have to be flowing, "Be water, My Friend". You try to be the fastest, and it seems a little beet estupid, 20 riders making the same way, lap by lap, but this simple thing: is very complicated." #99

Quote Originally Posted by thankgod View Post
    Greatest German CAR of all TIME!!!!
    yeah... until some douchebag runs you off the road and you roll it 3 times, break your back, fracture numerous bones and cover yourself in road rash...

After that, fahrvergnügen just doesn't quite have the same air to it.

I hope to never set foot in another bug as long as I live.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    yeah... until some douchebag runs you off the road and you roll it 3 times, break your back, fracture numerous bones and cover yourself in road rash...

After that, fahrvergnügen just doesn't quite have the same air to it.

I hope to never set foot in another bug as long as I live.
    You're better off dead at that point.

You're better off dead at that point.
    There are days that I would almost agree. Having doctors tell you that you're lucky to be walking, let alone be alive does quite a number on you. I remember telling myself when I got out of the hospital that it was time to prove them wrong. Learned to snowboard, started mountain biking among other activities that the doctors told me I would never do. Some days, I pay for it though. Others, it's nice to give them the middle finger.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!

Not saying I want you dead, but that German engineering...boy....I tells ya.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    There are days that I would almost agree. Having doctors tell you that you're lucky to be walking, let alone be alive does quite a number on you. I remember telling myself when I got out of the hospital that it was time to prove them wrong. Learned to snowboard, started mountain biking among other activities that the doctors told me I would never do. Some days, I pay for it though. Others, it's nice to give them the middle finger.
    Salsa, we gotta kick it sometime.

The 370z is not impressive lol

Not saying I want you dead, but that German engineering...boy....I tells ya.
    didn't think so...

Salsa, we gotta kick it sometime.

a part of hell where its always warm and the roads are to die for

What is it with peoPle and jap crap! Good choice on the Beemer! There great cars and very easy to make fast if u ever want to " I will never part with my German beasts "

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    The 370z is not impressive lol
    agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumet5uNo View Post
    What is it with peoPle and jap crap! Good choice on the Beemer! There great cars and very easy to make fast if u ever want to " I will never part with my German beasts "

You should be a rapper...

and If I had a choice between an zm4 and a R34/35, It would be the Nissan, Hands down, balls to the wall.
    wow, tell me what this has to do with his m car? Start your own thread when you buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by mxer View Post
    wow, tell me what this has to do with his m car? Start your own thread when you buy one.
    Um...nothing..and no, I spend my monies on hookers and eight balls. wowzers.

Not talking shit about the M, car is undeniably badass. People can't knock it till they try it. But as all forums it'll be an IMO basis lol, no need to start a holy car war lol.

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Not talking shit about the M, car is undeniably badass. People can't knock it till they try it. But as all forums it'll be an IMO basis lol, no need to start a holy car war lol.
    Talk as much shit as you want...it's the interwebs, it's okay, and yes...people's vaginas do tend to get hurt and violated....especially if they like beemers and you don't. It's Otay.

Hurt and violated lmao... like I said its all IMO basis and shit. People will do what they do, if I was given one I'd drive it till it breaks lol

Geez, I don't care what ya'll say, just keep it friendly. I got a heck of a deal on it, 5 years of depreciation will do that. Considering they only made about 1800 of the M Coupes for the North American market, I don't think it'll go down too much more. Not that I care about that too much, I plan to drive it.

Hope to take some classes at the track, at both HPR and Pueblo, get a feel for what it can do. On the road, I'm exceeding speed limits in 3rd gear.

Did you hear Steven Tyler from Aerosmith just picked up the first Venom GT Spyder?....stupid amounts of power...1244bhp. Crazy.

http://www.topgear.com/uk/photos/hen...5-29?imageNo=0
    Steve Clark
    1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer
    My Bike Blog

That M should do wonders on the track fo sho!... wonder how long it'd take for his old ass to either wreck it or have a heart attack with that much power lol

Beautiful pick up sir, I can dig it. Never owned one (readoor) but have drove a few Bimmers in the past, and they all seem to be "different" from your typical car, in a good way of course. Looks like you got a damn good deal, excited for you!Any plans on modifications or anything like that? Wheels, bolt ons, etc?
    '02 Yamaha FZ1(SOLD)
    '06 Triumph Daytona 675

YOURE NOT EVEN MY REAL DAD!

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Cool car. Don't see those around that often.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

FZjake, no early plans for mods, for now, I like how the previous guy kept it bone stock. Most other Z4M's out there do have mods, tires/wheels, exhaust, etc. I might get an audio upgrade, as the bass sucks.
    Steve Clark
    1986 Yamaha FZX700 Fazer
    My Bike Blog