Thread: BOTM ??

Question BOTM ??

At the end of the year (2011), we WILL be making a calendar of the winners. So to make sure they are ready in time for January 2012, we will be having the voting 1 month early for each month. This thread will be closed on July 30th or before if we get to 10 submissions.

Posting Guidelines:

1. Please submit only ONE picture of your current bike. The first 10 pictures submitted will be entered into the voting poll.

2. The picture can be your bike with a Colorado scenic background, or an urban setting (ie: downtown background), no action shots please. But DO NOT submit a picture of your bike in the garage or in front of your house. Along with your pic tell us a little about your bike and include year/make, mods if any, your name, age, and most importantly where the pic was taken.

3. It must be your current bike (not currently for sale) and you must be an active member of the CSC.

4. Please be a shot with at least a point and shoot camera. Cell phone pictures will not look very good on a calendar.

5. You may submit your pic in subsequent months if your bike is not chosen. If you have 2 or more bikes, please do not submit the other bike if you have already won, leave the glory for others.

6. If you win the bike of the month poll you may submit up to 5 more detail pics of your machine to me, via PM. These may be action pics, detail pics or pics with you and or a model on your bike. We may put these in thumbnail format on the bottom of the winning month's pic once the calendar gets put together. If you want extra pics of your bike for calendar, please contact me and we can set something up.

If you have any questions, please let me know. If you want some nice shots of your bike, I'd be more than willing to help you out.
    Are we still doing this? It was an interesting idea, gotta a little catching up to do.
    €~~~ Ramon Uribe ~~~€. 2011 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (Current 2019)

-"CSC Community" Trailer - Is Available As Of (Stolen!!!!!!!) FML - @ My Home
    720-475-6984

Re: BOTM ??

Quote Originally Posted by DemonRider View Post
    Are we still doing this? It was an interesting idea, gotta a little catching up to do.
    Wiki got tired of loosing all the time
    1998 VFR800 Interceptor - resurrected and custom tail http://vfrworld.com/forums/5th-gener...98-vfr800.html

1999 DR650SE